game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Attached: VgheWN6.png (1023x741, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15370318
twitter.com/MarcelCaramel/status/978400378189418501
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ist for ash

Attached: ash outbreak.jpg (585x907, 101K)

>prep TK
the absolute state of """"""""""""""""""""""""pro"""""""""""""""""""""""" leauge

Attached: alex.jpg (307x311, 16K)

I bet my bottom dollar that Twitch doesn't shave.

>Echo, Castle, Doc buff when?

>doc

Attached: confused negro.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

>castle buff
whats wrong with castle?
its my op with highest win rate (70%) and he gets pretty high pickrates at pro leage

strawpoll.me/15370318

I unironically get great joy out of catching people with Welcome Mats whenever I pick Frost, mainly because I don't play Frost.

the one's that give them attention

>French Women
>Hygiene

Attached: file.png (450x320, 177K)

The Chimera TTS was fucking beautiful for playing as Frost

Attached: Frost.webm (800x450, 2.78M)

Anyone got some webums of 3 speed blitz from tts?

Not too many unfortunately, I forgot to record most of my stuff

Attached: Blitzkrieg 2.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

>defenders aren't terrorists
Trapping then killing in cold blood is just barbaric.

boorunigger hands down

Ive decided to go full tard and let fate guide my bullets, and am now sticking to laser sights and hipfire in CQC, only aiming at extreme distances. So far I've been called an aimbot and have made various people ragequit after viewing my killcam. I am now going to try this in Ranked Gold, wish me luck.

Attached: 1437901906611.jpg (688x467, 263K)

You do Jackal with PDW and lasers?
Should be illegal how good it is.

>Doc

The average person is shit with him and Ubisoft themselves pointed out that his gadget is actually a detriment to the defenders if a scrub uses him and it's also countered by a lot of attacking operators. He's getting his buff whether you need it or not.

I can't wait since I actually play him a lot.

Attached: 1504855787352.jpg (590x531, 78K)

i want to rub IQ's soft soles all over my face!

Attached: fc7f72a8e0a11cde476732c70d9b5ada.jpg (774x967, 75K)

>guess shoot through a wall
>get a lucky headshot
>nice wallhack dude

Attached: 1492632963796.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Attached: dumb frogposters.jpg (1176x1666, 413K)

>"bro i only said nigger like once why am i banned wtf!!!"

Attached: 1521907441556.jpg (960x588, 147K)

twitter.com/MarcelCaramel/status/978400378189418501
what could it be?

Attached: 1521785730536.jpg (540x404, 123K)

hopefully it is cosmetics and attachments removing themselves randomly

>smoke's gadget is not already in violation of the geneva convention

I hope this fixes the issue I have been having where I only get paired up with eastern european shitheads

Americans can't into banter

Finally fixing smoke to be the black transperson they always knew they were.
Or hopefully adding reload stages.
fixed with last patch

>trump players talking about jews and niggers constantly
Thank god they'll either be banned or have to hold their tongues. Shit gets fucking annoying after 5 rounds of nigger being spammed in chat

>it's not dropshotting

Maybe they'll fix hitreg? I doubt it.

Dropshotting will never be fixed and if it is it'll be in years. They've already said it's not a priority for them

finka got implants

dropshoting isnt a real issue

what's dropshotting ? As in literalyl shooting when dropping from the ceiling ?

why are you replying to yourself

going prone while shooting, shitters think its comparable with dolphin diving.

pick a 3speed and run around a corner you know someones at and go prone while holding m1 to throw off their aim

It's going prone as you shoot at someone
It changes your hitbox so it's harder to get shot at while your aim is unaffected.

>shitters think its comparable with dolphin diving.
underrated

I must be unlucky then, I tried that a few times and ended up getting headshot all the time. Could be because I'm trash too

Attached: (you).png (344x83, 4K)

Look it up on youtube, theres a good guide I saw that helped me dropshot like a mofo

Since he's a game designer i really hope is some dumb shit for drop shotting

More likely because your enemies already aiming for your legs.
(you) know there's a you toggle on 4chanx right? It's also really simple html5 editing.

Attached: 1505507277577.png (524x227, 20K)

its the bug where you cant open an alpha pack immediatly after a match ends

Just bought the advanced edition last night. I've read the pastebin and I'm just wondering if there's a tier list or something of operators so I can learn who is complete dogshit so I can avoid using them. I heard Tachanka is the worst so I won't be playing him much.

Another thing is should I buy any operators with my free credits or just save renown for them?

Attached: 1516229465403.png (543x435, 128K)

>PCfags go on about how they're master race
>Muh CPU bugz!!

Ok so what was the point of your post then?
The guy that posted the pic is some assblasted sjw that samefags himself trashing trump kids?

buy hibana, shes s tier
all operators are usable at any skill level (exepct tachanka)

They said in the same reply chain they've got plans in the works

>he thinks his console doesn't have a CPU
you're fucking microwave has a cpu
>consolefag intelligence on full dispaly

Play whoever you want, just know that if youre playing Castle you can completely fuck over your team if you fortify a single room and lock everyone in. Spread that shit out. Also I wouldnt suggest using Caveira, not because she's bad but because shes requires map knowledge a bit to do well with.

Also dont fucking barricade every single door/window just because you can. Its actually more detrimental than helpful, the more sight you can have on the objective, the better.

And yet it's a bug that only affects PC. Hmmmmm

I'd say stick to grinding renown until you absolutely know what operator you want

You guys want anything colored?

Attached: american 180 locked and loaded.jpg (1500x1620, 849K)

>play lion
>take the objective
>activate drone
>win match

Can it be any easier?

I want you to stop posting.

Attached: 34aad861837277211deff64d5c56fba734a7225d.png (800x1251, 506K)

Can someone please post the horse faced Hibana picture. I'm struggling to find it.

give me suggestions on stuff to doodle over

Attached: dokk.jpg (1000x581, 314K)

requesting pic related but with birb rook

Attached: 1495510378266.png (539x454, 194K)

Attached: 1493015895843.jpg (1181x1181, 141K)

How long would it take me to unlock an operator? Would it be better for me to use my credits later when I know what cosmetics I want?

Wasn't going to play Castle until later since I wouldn't know where to put the walls. Good to know about Caveira though.

maybe lesion and ela

Attached: 1493872160988.jpg (436x436, 94K)

Don't bother with cosmetics until you have everyone unlocked

Turk isnt race you dumb nigger
fuck off back to your anti-tox shithole you called plebbit

Attached: 1508376249610.png (1000x953, 623K)

takes me around 20 to 30hours (time on steam) per operator just by playing ranked
keep in mind this contains sitting in lobbiesc equipping shit waiting for teamamtes, etc

Valk and Jäger

Attached: 1401444784626.jpg (245x204, 18K)

because ubisoft are incompetent

For console they only have to cater to 1 CPU, for PC you actually have a choice of hardware, and French people are too dumb to know how to simply not fucking break the entire game for someone using an i7 but run smooth on an i3

Until you have every dlc op the only cosmetic you should get is one weapon skin, seasonal or universal.

Attached: 1507275412902.png (999x512, 695K)

Attached: angry GROMfags.png (880x699, 296K)

Why is that?

>20 to 30 hours

I should have just waited to get the complete edition.

Attached: 1493576187751.jpg (362x453, 55K)

>decide to be a shield shitter for a day.
>It's actually fun.

Better to unlock ops first, and you probably get a cosmedic or two from the alpha packs while doing that anyway

Tell me this is shopped..she really doesn't have her pony tail out, does she?

just calculated it
unlocked 10 ops as of now with 192 hours on steam and about 30k renown worth of cosmetics (whcih would be 5k more than another operator) and im only missing 2k for my next unlock
meaning it took me around 16 hours per operator
yes my estimates where this bad
altough ive played a bit of custom matches with friends and the coop outbreak mode wich gives you fuckall for your time

None of the CBRN suits are 100% protected. Their article 5 gear is significantly better than the shit they added with outbreak; the closest someone has to complete coverage is Lion.
It's really stupid because characters got gloves/boots with sealing tape yet exposed skin and their regular uniforms.

What's even the issue with dropshotting? I rarely lose to dropshotters and then I get to laugh at them in chat.

Because cosmetics are ridiculously pricy for some reason. This isn't the kind of game where most veterans have everything unlocked. Even really high lvls who've played for years still mostly run around in basic outfits.
Seasonal and universal weapon skins go on all your guns, which is the only cosmetic you'll really notice anyway. So find one that you like and forget about uniforms and hats.
If you really want dlc ops just buy the year 1 or 2 bundle for shekels, it's actually worth it.

Attached: 1494662887374.gif (787x787, 90K)

hes right you know

Pretty sure smoke's outbreak is full cover as well.

>never dropshot
>figure: "how hard could it be you just go prone and shoot a fucker, hoping they're too dumb to aim down"
>decide to give this a try anyway and look on youtube
>literally all the videos that are "how too" or guides are console.
wew. Why am I not surprised?

i want Cabbera to sneak up on me and then give little kisses to me while she has pinned me to the ground.

Attached: 20180316143200_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.18M)

If you do it well you get a huge advantage at close range. In low ranked and casual it's not really a big deal.

Attached: 1503152901968.png (1555x734, 1.16M)

Why is starter edition so bad

I have a ton of cosmetics because I'm a good goy who bought every Season pass, if you need to be spending Renown to unlock everything you're not going to get a ton. And you shouldn't buy any before unlocking every Op.
At least they got rid of attachments costing Renown, that shit was just annoying.

youll have to grind for content others bhought for a tenner more at g2a

>that stare

Attached: alex nut.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Because grinding hundreds of hours just to get the ops standard edition now has immediately is ridiculous. And there is no way of upgrading your account so you're buying the game twice if you don't want a hellish grind for basic ops before another hellish grind for dlc ops. And if you get standard later your cosmetics won't carry over.

His og outfit was already a full nbc suit

DAE ELA THICC XD BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPHOG KEKEKEEK
return to reddit, my dude

>get alpha pack at end of match
>cool
>go to menu to open it
>x0 pack
What the fuck is this shit

i forgot about this before chimera patch you had to unlock base game ops for 20k
plus ive spent about 700 for every operators attachments, havent unlocked one since chimera
meaning 20k + 700x(20base ops + 10 unlocked ops) = 41k
adding to this are the 30k renown ive spent on cosmetics and 23k i have now plus 25k x 10 for the operators i have means i have earned a total of 344k renown in 192 hours which would let you unlock 13.76 of all 18 unlockable characters as of chimera
meaning a total of 14 hours per operator

there is no issue, its just shitter whine.

Noticed I didn't get my renown either. No alpha pack present after getting one and yet the counter is back to 2%. Is this a new bug

Any op recommendations for a newbie? I've got a good chunk of the standard guys but nothing for the year ops.

wait theyre "fixing" drop shotting? was something actually wrong with it or did reddit shitters just complain that it was annoying and get it removed

Very rarely it opens automatically and the hat goes straight to your inventory. Have fun opening 200+ tabs to find your present.