N/A

>Official, Official Server(s)
GMS Reboot

>Official Private Server
croosadeDOTcom

>Official Guilds
N/A

Previous Thread: N/A

Attached: WorldMap_Maple_Island.png (640x452, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maplestory.nexon.net/news/28922/unscheduled-maintenance-march-26-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=5jnWbzkd8JA
youtube.com/watch?v=b3X5X1AgDzY
youtube.com/watch?v=kNPw3GZojZU
mmos.com/news/maplestory-2-english-will-be-announced
youtube.com/watch?v=s7jymKazX40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if i didn't replace every dot with DOT, it detected the fucking post as spam

we'll worry about that later

Scania or die, faggots

Attached: 1517917855181.png (1548x1468, 121K)

found my account after over half a decade

Attached: savage.png (1366x768, 983K)

what's wrong with the reboot server?

Someone post cute maples!

100% singleplayer

ah hell, after seeing a powerlevel video and seeing the /v/ thread, now I want to play again.

Going to roll a new toon. What should I play?

>numbers
RIP

>no trading
>have to literally, unironically give another man the succ of dicc to get good equips
>need a kanna that you suicide over and over to keep at level 150 or you suffer a massive gains loss
>no trading of nx either
>fucking gay
>covered in reddit
>filled with new players who have been baited into the server
>often get objectively worse rewards when event quests come around
>no bpots
>can't trade equipment through the account, its not even single player in letting you gear up mules easily once you become established with your main
The list goes on

Attached: 1511586195597.gif (190x250, 230K)

like class? there's way too many to even begin to give a suggestion at this point. i miss the good ol' pre-pirate patch, some of the helpful links might help you choose

playing a dk at the moment, all the warriors are fun as fuck and apparently are cheaper at the end-game but im not sure yet

isn't that what we want? aren't the other servers p2w or ruined from years of hackers and previous p2w shit

honestly numbers is better than the name i had before lmao

Demon Avenger for easy mode
An explorer if already a good player
Kanna, easy to train and gives a useful %damage buff if you decide to switch mains. This also applies to Demon Avenger

No, they're not.
>wanting to suck another man's dick so he might deign to carry you on a mandatory boss instead of simply having the meso to buy your own gear

Attached: 1506906844691.png (325x447, 11K)

personally i'd prefer sucking someones dick repeatedly than having to empty my wallet but to each their own

either way most people in the mmo generals don't even play together anyway, i'll worry about that shit later if this general can manage to make it close to the cap

if it's not reboot, then obv scania is the best next official server choice anyway

I remember hacking my internet boyfriend's maplestory account of billions in equips

good times

You won't get an empty wallet. The meso required to purchase a set of 150 gear (i.e the meta) can be gotten in a short afternoon of elite boss hunting, maybe less if you're also collecting the tradable event items. Once you're good at the game, you can farm this gear yourself and just transfer it to your mules for free instead of needing to go back to the whorehouse to get put on another carry waiting list like thousands of other reboob troglodytes.

Attached: 1511483258651.png (314x316, 177K)

i remember my friend giving me access to his account, and then when he quit the game months later i logged in and stole all his shit

he asked me if i did it and believed me when i said no

the good ol days

does anyone actually play? i'd be down to hop back on.

i played the hell out of skypia when that was live, but people wouldn't stick around.

is croosade any good? i like that its v92, some new features but not terrible

B> Anniversary Staff 5m@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

i made this thread because apparently there's a large handful of people on /v/ playing croosade

cltrl-f "FUCK GUYS" in the v catalog, probably some over there

name?

Attached: file.png (816x638, 564K)

Spyn2Wyn

xXxN4RUT0K1DxXx or S4suk3k1d720

both solid choices take your pick

Maplestory 2 in NA when?

Which servers did you guys start on?

I started playing when bellocan was a new server, then went to kradia, then elnido.

ezmode

Never left Scania

Attached: 1503535284800.png (475x614, 171K)

>S4suk3k1d720
seems edgier

whindia>scania

Attached: file.png (816x638, 692K)

Windia
I left my level 170 barely funded DB there to die, now Reboot is my best friend

seems like we have some people here playing on scania (the most popular non-reboot server), and the majority are on the private server right now called croosade

im playing on reboot for the time being, just shitposting here

>Cadena
my nigga

Attached: oldmsreturn.jpg (870x1300, 140K)

well fuck.

Attached: file.png (522x493, 14K)

the absolute madman

Attached: ok2.jpg (236x187, 47K)

maplestory.nexon.net/news/28922/unscheduled-maintenance-march-26-2018
Classic Nexon

Attached: 1519997644629.jpg (607x607, 56K)

All I ever wanted was these things

Attached: 213215437134.png (650x650, 52K)

i should have killed myself the day of the big bang patch

Dunno man, I get more excited for a Nodestone drop even though droplets are like 20x as rare.

Attached: 1518628408690.jpg (219x352, 66K)

All my good characters were on Windia. I don't have anyone to play with, so I stopped years ago. Tried to pick it up now and them, but just can't without people. Too much changed.

The worse feeling is when a symbol drops instead of a droplet and symbols are suppose to have even lower droprates.

post main

don't really have one. I play again every few months, get a character to 100+, then don't play again

if your characters are sub200 then you can get to their level in like a week tops without any sort of outside help from scratch, as far as im aware

the issue is more or less, can people decide on 1 official server and 1 private server

if we cant then gg, maybe 7 months from now some ambitious chad will create another maplestory general trying to do the same thing again

youtube.com/watch?v=5jnWbzkd8JA
its impossible to listen to this and not feel like a complete badass

Attached: 26914320_953744054801540_1902543108_n.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I hate the new style of gameplay I liked it before pirates. Whats the best server for me? How long do pservers typically last? I played a lot of vanilla wow too and I was present for the Elysium/Nostalrius fallout. So I undertand Pservers are shit. I just want a comfy experience like playtrickster has for that old Trickster Online game.

RIP Yiffster Online o7

just like wowg official guilds, they don't historically last long which is why i think we should have 1 official server guild and 1 private server guild

but as far as official servers go, we have some dude that wants windia, some that want scania, and some on reboot

it will come down to scania vs. reboot basically. reboot is pure from asia nexon's grasp, but you also have to lick the boots of older server members just to get geared

youtube.com/watch?v=b3X5X1AgDzY
>ywn get to live in the comfy mid 2000s ever again

Attached: JUST END IT.jpg (900x973, 204K)

When will Nexon just merge all the non-reboot servers? Its better than doing a World Transfer if everyone's just going to jump to Bera anyways

never played that shit game but i didn't fucking know this was a YGYL thread holy fuck im jamming out

Attached: 1447180785409.jpg (960x960, 148K)

They select worlds to prevent jumping into. Nobody will be able to jump to Bera next transfer. Whatever is left of Windia will just jump to Scania since it's officially dead

no idea, i wonder why they wouldn't merge at this point. there must be some reason i can't think of

How dead is El Nido?

as dead as it can possibly be without shutting down servers

One of the best changes post Big Bang was how Nexon revamped every Cygnus Knight to be more unique.
Nu-TB and WA are amazing
They should give NL's a better mobbing skill though

Trickster had a fucking amazing OST. Trickster and Ragnarok were creme of the crop back in the day

Is there a way to transfer 5+ characters to another server without spending $100

youtube.com/watch?v=kNPw3GZojZU

OST still good after the years

wait until a world transfer which will probably happen sometime this year or the next

i unironically love how many classes there are

but i hate the whole "grinding other classes so i can make my main stronger" thing, that's kinda cancer to me but i guess i can see why it exists

Just wait for the next World Transfer event
or start anew in Reboot, it won't take long if you were

>~40 classes
>only 5 archers
fuck

which class should I make on reboot if I'm starting fresh? my last main was an evan

PLAYING ON WINDIA OR SCANIA IN 2032 LOL

guys i just discovered this shit

gms2 INC. ms2 looks gay as fuck but i played kms2 and it was fun as fuck. the only complaint i had was that they removed beginners for some fucking reason

also kms2 has been out for many years now and i dont think anybody has reached level 100 yet (the cap in that game). also there's really no p2w elements yet

When was the last time you played? They changed Evan to become more combo heavy.

Depends how serious you want to take it. A Kanna is almost mandatory on reboot, but you can just make one later if you want. Just whatever class you want honestly. I wouldn't mind kishing and HSing you if you want to speed things up.

too many to decide for you. ayumilove (the link in the OP) has a lot of class info which might help

this. if only because it helps solve the issue of us deciding between 3 different official servers

If it makes any difference, Reboot still has an abundance of henehoes

every healthy longterm guild needs at least a couple henehoes that people can orbit

literally r9k beta orbiters before they existed

at least you get event coins for afking in towns now

I'd be down to pic one to play on. I've only stayed on Windia, because that's where all my memories and money/old shit are. I still have the Agent Earpiece from that event near the beginning of the Black Mage stuff. It had shitty stats, but I got it for Aesthetics.

yeah we'll see how many unique posters we can get here. thread just started, and it's sleepy time for the usa right now and morning in eu so 14 isn't so bad

most generals get ~50+ consistently nearing cap

I'll check again later today. [EST]

I miss back when everyone hung out in Henny. Dropping items and shit. Good times as a noob. Kerning was dope near the sewers. Remembered how satisfying it was to reach level 30 my first time.

how long is the maintenance?

unknown

Looking at the second video, it this going to be the next mabinogi?
Kind of interested...

took me years to reach level 33 or something

pinnacle of gaming unironically

it's weird to explain, the game is genuinely unique and DEFINITELY deserving of being called ms2. somehow they managed to create a game that is completely different but feels very similar to ms2 spiritually. i sat around in the city most of the time talking to random koreans that knew english. they have that archeage instrument thing where you can upload midi files and play them ingame. so people were playing darude sandstorm and shit, the graphics are super clean, the game is super smooth even though i had high ping playing from a different region, and there's enough to do imo and nobody has reached the level cap still

the bosses are challenging, the pvp takes skill, etc

feels very similar to ms spiritually* oops

Attached: msbumpmeme1.jpg (500x548, 55K)

ill start off weak and progressively notch the memes up a little

Attached: msbumpmeme2.jpg (622x494, 39K)

Attached: msbumpmeme3.jpg (201x251, 8K)

neo tokyo when

Attached: monstersneotokyo.jpg (800x600, 149K)

Attached: msbumpmeme4.jpg (200x251, 13K)

Never again...

youtube.com/watch?v=s7jymKazX40

why the fuck not

Attached: MapleStory-BasilMarket-Screen-132094.jpg (800x600, 94K)

>croosades looks at your processes and browser searches when you have it launched
Dang I was really looking forward to it

Attached: 1513480390709.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

i just made this fresh for this thread

Attached: fresh mem.png (688x584, 78K)

Remember all the duped items you could buy in trade? I bought one of those masks and had it seized and didn't get my nx back. :(

Is there a way to get a free pet or water of life on reboot?

tfw evangelion events ends today
i hope this shit comes back i didnt even get a chance

no idea

Attached: msbumpmeme5.jpg (246x205, 16K)

when u start a character you get a snail in a box that lasts 5 hours. Then by accepting tot's quests, you get a puffram for a week but water of life doesn't revive it. The last way to get a free pet is to open a blackheart box from Hard Hilla. You can buy water of life using maple reward points which you get easily from just doing daily bosses. The water of life refreshes once a month, but lasts 3 months.

now this is top tier

Attached: msbumpmeme6.jpg (320x369, 20K)

anyone on reboot right now? servers back up

i actually did get scammed by 2 people in sauna robes in kerning city for a christmas whip and one of those purple batman items back in the day. that shit must be worth cash now because they were rare back then

currently reinstalling but i think i got 3rd job hero whatever that class is called on reboot

I don't mind helping you power level through if you're going to play your hero again.