/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

>wpsg guilds
Wrath of the Lich King
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - 2x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread

Attached: 1518581023465.png (624x676, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yr4YKE6
youtube.com/watch?v=BIQN6pmcSs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FELMYST THE ONLY SERVER TO GROW FROM NOTHING BECAUSE IT'S JUST THAT GOOD
1 2 0 0
BETTER HURRY BEFORE YOU FALL EVEN FURTHER BEHIND

Attached: 1522003675654.png (587x353, 284K)

twinfags HATE this

Horde Felmyst guild when?

Attached: attunement.jpg (1025x618, 159K)

bros... it's growing..........

Attached: 1513780701578.png (633x772, 17K)

K3, if you're not in the tranny clique

i thought NO SHOES was a vg guild

who?

Kronos 3 baby!!!

xth for Anime!

yth for N/a/xx!

zth for /a/lliance!

Attached: minenow.png (600x550, 85K)

>we will make /krog/ 2 weeks before release
>dies after shills go to bed
>h-hype b-bros

Reposting:

I’m a literal who that has decided to try making a Veeky Forums Horde guild for Kronos 3. If you’re interested in joining I’ll link the Discord and guild survey at the end of this post but there are a few things you should know before joining:
>The Discord is primarily for grouping purposes and there will be no long-term discussion channel there since I believe that should take place in the threads here
>The guild name and loot distribution system are undecided
>Temporary officers will be appointed for the first couple of weeks just to help add people to the guild, and long-term officers will be elected or appointed later on
I’ve never played with any of you guys nor been in any Veeky Forums guild so this could easily be a mistake, but I think it could also be fun. We’ll see.
The Discord link is here, and the survey should be in the first channel: discord.gg/Yr4YKE6

Attached: 1490331759895.jpg (1272x892, 852K)

>*trembling*
don't worry, gummy will magically double in pop the day Kronos comes out because of twinstar's disappointing scripting.

It's only the biggest Vanilla WoW server, based on the interest from the western world, since Nost.
P.S.: No idea which server you're shilling for.

Merove...

If you aren't prepared for mocky and his clique of retards to endlessly shit-post against you and your guild for at least 3 months straight don't bother attempting to lead a vg guild. If you aren't ready to deal with some of the most entitled whiny faggots you'll ever meet, don't bother leading a vg guild. If you don't have extensive experience in leading guilds, don't bother leading a vg guild. If you have semetic heritage, don't bother leading a vg guild.

>we fixed pathing...
>please, our other servers all died within 3 months but this time will be dif-different

Attached: 1522091344304.webm (1152x720, 1.81M)

go try it out on the PTR, they fixed that since yesterday.

I don't know who those guys are but they're welcome to join if they're Horde and the rivalry could be fun if they're Alliances. And my experience with Veeky Forums people has been mostly positive. I mean it's Kronos 3. It could be complete shit and this will all be irrelevant once LH fresh drops so if it doesn't work out oh well. If it does, then we all enjoy ourselves a bit before Classic.

>my experience with Veeky Forums people has been mostly positive

Attached: 1509225715336.gif (487x560, 898K)

I just tested it myself to see, he still does it. Can try to learn to record webm's if you want proof.

>make a screenshot of your character that doesn't exist on a server that isn't live
???

no it's okay I just tested it again and it's fine now, they did a server reset 5 minutes ago.

>And my experience with Veeky Forums people has been mostly positive
Funny

That's once the server goes live. Until then just fill out the survey. Should be posted beneath. I'll get around to checking who's filled it out later tonight.

>releasing a whole new pathing system 3 days before server launch
>nothing will go wrong

unless it's a complete copy/paste of nost's pathing I can't wait for the shitposting of how fucked it'll be

In game It has. These threads are pretty bad, but ultimately it's just shitposting. I think you guys are nicer than you want to admit.

m8 I literally just did it, feel free to .tele to "Asdfggh" if you want to spawn right next to him and try it yourself. He'll respawn in a few minutes. Something tells me you won't, though.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something it's not fixed. He still walks straight down the ledge. Am I misunderstanding what the pathing bug is? I'm not trying to be malicious, I intend to play on K3. I'm just not going to shill.

that's how it was in Vanilla.
lmao Nost babies.

roll, lest ye be a dummy

Attached: wow random character generator.png (2000x750, 419K)

Warrior

Warrior

rerolling

It’s literally better than Nost’s pathing. Charge pathing is exceptionally good.

Who wants to do a lvl 1 Gnome Hogger raid on K1?! Right now!

I am torn between a Gnome Mage and a Dwarf Priest for when K3 launches. I like both these combos equally. Anyone in a similar situation?

no

very carefully

What?

yes

level one initially then level the other once you're at the point of raidlogging

roll
ANd should I stay with Felmyst or roll K3?

How much fun is healing as a priest in mid-tier raids like Molten Core?

fun is a relative term but I enjoyed it. especially if you start raiding with a guild during their first trip into MC, compared to joining an established raiding guild who has MC on farm.

It's one of the most miserable experiences you'll ever have. Healing only ever becomes slightly less awful in the 20 man raids, every 40 man raid it's a terrible clusterfuck of constantly buffing, ressing, drinking, and the most boring task of all, clicking on squares. Don't forget that there is not a minute where it ever lets up and you're going to need to constantly pay attention otherwise someone might die and you've just fucked up your only role.

Healing is not remotely fun in any aspect what so ever. Perhaps it's enjoyable in premade PvP, but I've never done that. Healing in raids has never been fun at any point ever in WoW's history, and never will be. It is a fundamentally flawed game mechanic.

like I said, fun is a relative term

You mean subjective, and no it isn't. The only people who say that they enjoy healing in WoW have brain damage.

Guild Wars 2 did away with healing classes.

Rolling a ret pally on Felmyst. How in demand are they?

Yeah and the game sucks

the worst part of healing is that if youre too good at it, you will reinforce poor gameplay and fight mechanics in your DPS/tanks

tell a dps hes shit "ok yeah the numbers dont lie i can add 1k to that for next week"
healer heals 80% of a fight with 0% overheal magically "holy shit user good stuff we know who we're not raiding without" cept you literally just carried a bunch of shitters who couldnt stop jumping into fire and pools of acid if their lives depended on it

Will war in WoW ever change?

Exactly. Healing is never fun. It's either "chill", meaning ridiculously easy, or it's insufferably stressful. There are very few instances where you will ever find yourself thinking "I'm having fun". I can think of maybe 1 encounter in all of vanilla where I ever felt like I was enjoying myself as a healer, and that was buru in AQ20. Ossirian was pretty fun as well because you actually had to think and be aware of your surroundings. So there's two encounters in all of vanilla that I ever enjoyed as healer. I'll admit I don't have much experience with other expansions though, but I suspect they have the same issues of 90% of it being awful and sprinkled with a handful of times where you briefly find it enjoyable.

That's another problem with healing. It has a serious problem with psychologically enforcing the feeling of character power and progression on the player. You can go from +100 healing to +800 healing and never really feel like anything changed. Healing metres are irrelevant and often being at the top of them just means you spammed low ranks of flash heal to snipe heals because mana becomes such a joke if you use consumes.

The entire role is fucked from the ground up and should have been scrapped in alpha. To this very day I'm still baffled by the fact that people have played healers consistently throughout all of WoW and the playstyle has barely changed at all. The only instance I can remember where the formula was ever fucked with was with mistweaver monks in MoP, and those were fun. Then literally the very next expansion they destroyed every interesting aspect of the spec. God I hate this fucking game so much.

I suppose Chain Heal spam Shaman can be a relaxing experience. Bar having to plop down a few totems on the ground. Oh and totem twisting sounds like an overlooked mechanic.

Hard getting a raid spot as mage on Alliance?

Depends on the patch.

I'm torn between Human Warrior, Mage or Rogue for K2. I played Paladin on most Vanilla servers and I really can't put myself through it again. The leveling is ok but boring and I really hate healing.

Warrior is attractive because if the memes are to be believed then they're straight up the best class in Vanilla. Best and only tanks for raids but I like the idea of making my own groups for dungeons while leveling and being dps at endgame. Also not being laughed at when I want to dps in pvp like I was if I ever dared to try to get into a premade as Ret. Mage is unironically the "best" all rounder but I've never played a clothy and Rogue would be my first choice but I'll be playing at like 320ms and I have a feeling that will fuck me hard as a Rogue.

Warriors are the best class. There is essentially no reason to bring a rogue over a warrior if they are both equally as geared out. Especially once Naxx comes around rogues become irrelevant because of how many tanks you need. There's the most played classes tend to be mages and warriors. They are high mobility, effective in PvP, preform well in PvE for the entire expansion, many raid spots available, relatively simple to play.

Play warrior if you really like hitting stuff. Play mage if you want an easier time all around and aren't comfortable with the responsibility of off-tanking in raids.

Anyone know the best class to play for K3?

I want to pickup a few tranny gfs to mould into the perfect player and pet.

Thinking Tauren Protection Warrior.

>wants to play with trannies
>but rolls Horde
Real men roll prot Gnomes.

Im not playing on twinstar. Kill yourself unironically.

butthurt tranny detected

Roll ally if you want to rp with trannies
Futa nelf warrior will get you the most attention

Do you think WoW Classic will have honor gain for PvP healing done?

who male night elf warrior here for ganking and then quitting?

that would make battlegrounds less cancer

While I hope Classic WoW will go the same way as OSRS and have its own patches, I'm worried with modern blizz at the helm it'll only ruin it.

Attached: 1506228753781.gif (512x807, 434K)

Currently playing a healer on Sunwell and feeling burnt out after only recently hitting 80. I've been doing dungeons but everything just boils down to gathering up large groups of mobs and aoeing them down. The vast majority of the time nobody takes any serious dmg so I just stand their waiting for the opportunity to heal and when I do it's typically just to cast a mere rejuv. And this is how heroics mostly are btw. It's just not fun. Not to mention the grind to lvl 80 which was horrendous without the x4 boost. The whole time I felt like I was racing to get to the " relevant" content. I'm honestly remembering why I had virtually no fun playing retail during WOTLK.

I've been asking myself since at least lvl 20 what I'm bothering to log in for when my time is spent grinding through boring, irrelevant content just to get to the good, relevant content only to find it's boring too, and my only remaining possible vestige of engaging content is raiding, which will mean I'll just be raidlogging. Is raiding at least any more engaging or should I just stop playing altogether?

Attached: 1518348364785.jpg (375x289, 48K)

Rather than do that, penalize players for graykilling with DHKs.

That picture just made my day. Thanks, user!

cuck here's your (You). they need to make killing guard NPCs in major cities give a lot of honor to encourage city raids

Rolling.

Kronos 3 STILL HAS THE FUCKING BUG WHERE WOLVES WILL USE FURIOUS HOWL CONSTANTLY OUT OF COMBAT FUCK!
Also the fish in Ashenvale are swimming above water.

that's how it was in vanilla
also the fish feature is now 100% working they don't swim above water unless they cast Bubble

I'm rolling Alliance. Will I experience more difficulty in getting a raid spot as Mage or Warlock?

Dumb tranny.

No u

Mage, for either faction
Mages are usually in the top 3 max level population

Attached: 1509993682726.jpg (238x241, 29K)

Molten Core and BWL: Warlocks
AQ+Naxx: Mages+Warlocks

Warlocks get a free mount but have to waste inventory space on shards to summon. You'll have to farm a shit ton of farms every raid. Can chug mana potions instead of life tapping to save your 1s CD and not need heals but it's more expensive obviously. Do not need to farm Dark/Demonic Runes unless you really want to get that extra shadowbolt cast every 2 minutes

Mages can AOE farm very safely to make quick money, but do not get a free mount. They also have to chug mana potions like crazy. Mages need to farm Dark/Demonic Runes as well which sucks

Both are very desirable in AQ and Naxx. Warlock DPS depends on the individual player while Mage DPS (once you go Fire in AQ and Naxx) depends on Ignite RNG

Most of those mages are chink bots though that don't raid.

Correcting myself here, Locks have an easy time getting a slot in for every single tier. Mages finally have an easier time in AQ+Naxx

Haven't seen any desu. Be advised you'd probably need blacksmithing for a weapon. Also you'd bring maybe one token ret to a 25. Would be easy to get dungeons at cap speced holy or prot and roll on ret gear. Maybe a little harder to find dungies as ret.

>Ret pala
>Ever in even slightly in demand

Attached: 1512075614979.png (600x600, 122K)

I've played my mage in TBC and Wrath and had a good time. Thought I'd give Warlock a go.

Locks are even more valuable on Alliance because no one wants to choose a Lock because 90% of Horde is Undead and can become immune to your fears

If you want engaging 5 man content through the whole expansion you'd have to play tbc or banilla. Trash in wrath raids will be the same as heroics - just aoe. There are some cool bosses though. The wack a mole style of looking at health bars and healing is probably the same throughout vanilla to wrath.

>tfw once you overgear content no one even does Heigan dance because of Druids
Also, you still need to preheal. If you act reactively you're going to be outhealed

redpill me on squido

>a little harder
They have no CC. They're garbage

cripple faggot who hijacked a dying guild and turned it into an even bigger joke than it already was

can i get a quick rundown on shamalot

youtube.com/watch?v=BIQN6pmcSs4

>when the wheelchair gets stuck

puppers sound like a laid back group of people. If this was in my guild then he and his mom would've been called a dumb cunt

Want to play again
What's a good, blizzlike, 3.3.5a private server in the EU

warmane

when does k3 launch

Attached: wpsg.png (571x73, 6K)

what time is alexs mental breakdown stream tomorrow

roll

DRUIDBULLS
WHERE WE AT?
NEED A CASTER?
WE ARE MELEE CASTERS
WE BEAT SHIT WITH A STICK FOR CLEARCASTING
NEED A TANK?
WE BECOME A BEAR
WE CAN PULL MOBS WITH AN AGGRO SPELL FUCKIN' BULLETS DON'T DO THAT
NEED MELEE?
WE BECOME A CAT
FUCK YOUR "OWO WHATS THIS?" ANIME BULLSHIT OUR POUNCE MEANS SOMETHING
NEED A HEALER?
WE DON'T NEED TO FUCKING SHAPESHIFT
WE GOT HEALS OUT THE ASS
WE HEAL WITHOUT HEALING AND BY CLEARCASTING BY BEATING SHIT WITH A STICK
DRUIDBULLS
WHERE WE AT??

Attached: 635769712358076105[1].jpg (704x546, 175K)