/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Next expansion - Dawnbreak Nightedge
shadowverse.com/cardpack/dawnbreaknightedge/
Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=878532292

Latest expansion - Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

Events
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G
NEWS
>New Cards to Be Added to Dawnbreak, Nightedge in Late May
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=580
>New Arena Mode: Grand Prix
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=546
>March nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=555
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi
Info for New Players
pastebin.com/YsxRuade

Previous:

Attached: 1513212660189.gif (331x346, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_106141010_1.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP soon powerlessman

what happened to the google doc with homebrew /svg/ decks?

Hag lover btfo

How much we want to bet Aggro Blood won't be anything special in rotation still and vegeance without Drain will be the usual garbage?

Pre Aria Roach was so much fun. I'm so pissed that Aria made that deck able to shit out 17+ damage with no effort at all cause it took away all the challenge. The restriction made Roach kinda fun to play for the most part again, but some games you still just draw Aria on 4 and Feena on 5 and the other guy just has no chance which is just bullshit. Now all I seriously play is PTP Rune because even PTP Forest/Shadow got too highrolly for me.

This game needs more delicious lena art.

Attached: 46052911_p0.jpg (4300x2435, 3.98M)

What will Demon Eater do now that her roommate Corpse has "graduated"?

Attached: DEYPfg8U0AETZTe.jpg (1093x1200, 138K)

It will be playable in Rotation at the very least.

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 4D22F83A-DEE9-4215-B738-216E16CA3346.png (287x384, 207K)

svg, where is my nep reprint?

You keep her since you still need the draw power to do anything with the deck.

>snow white and ToS died for this
Amazing.

Because when KMR wishes for aggro in rotation, he will get it.

>just kill your board for zero gain
Sounds like an idea.

needs a "whenever a 1pp follower enters your field deal 2 damage to a random enemy follower and 1 damage to enemy leader"

Hastur?

Remember when /svg/ called Fairy Driver a shitty card?

Shit
is for

Only the pet class is allowed to contest the meta
Thank you.

Attached: conflagration.jpg (848x1024, 813K)

hopefully it's never seen again because that shit was horrible

Zero net gain on the board but you do need to cycle though the deck, you theoretically already got value from the followers on the board, even more so now that you need to actually pull the big cards without Necroassasin and Corpse to keep the board in control.

>snow white gets nerfed because it's so comparable to blood's endless bullshit, tove and 90% of their cards overall
>then they print this
Amazing. I wonder what the pet class is.

There's not really ways to punish it.
Oldguy has Ambush and too much health to clear, the Bats get in for immediate face damage, New Vampy burns the opponent's face not just yours while making Bats which also get Storm.
And Blood does have a bit of deserved healing to offset the health costs but, in this case, a card like Wardrobe Raider is still amazing at pushing a race in your favor after spending 5 on old man of do nothing.

Probably still fold to Control Forest due to Cass and Aerin, but that's still a lot of damage to suffer through before you can really heal. That something which SHOULD hard counter such greed can struggle is a testament to how much they're really over-pushing aggro for no reason beyond appealing to immature children.

This is the basic structure of the deck. You take shit out along the curve as it suits you and depending on what you need. The most sensible inclusions as far as I can tell are:

2pp:
Belenus if aggro is giving you trouble
Regenerate Spirit is pretty good if you can find room for it
maaaybe spartoi sergeant if you want even more two drops
DON'T bother with gloaming, it's a fucking trap. Early on it's a suicide both in tempo and in screwing up your early shadow generation going into catacomb. Later turns it doesn't pay enough for itself. Maybe put in one, one at the absolute most to test it during your first few games but you should quickly realize that it needs to gtfo and be replaced with something actually good. Staircase is similar but a tiny sliver better because it at least synergizes with your plan of killing six million tokens and if you burn the cards you don't mind because hey extra shadows. On the other hand, you could burn your crucial cards like aisha and hinterland so in the end I wouldn't bother with staircase either. You should have enough draw/cycle out of your other cards for fuck's sake.

3pp:
thoth's curse if the removal is valuable
Poltergeist but you'd mostly play that going second on 4 with an evo as 4 damage across two bodies that gives you 3 shadows (and protects skellies from that new banishcaust lyrial)
the new Stryx gives 2 shadows, additional cycle and tiny heal if you feel you need any of that
purehearted to shift gears into maximum overdraw
Sun and Moon is okayish if you can squeeze it in but there is so much other stuff that will serve you better

4pp:
Ceres if she is capable of effectively defending against aggro (doubt it)
maybe ledger for at least 3 extra shadows and deck thinning but this is the most shakey idea because it just fucks with your boardspace

5pp: Gobu Princess for 4 shadows and a delayed ward

6pp: Odile for a board clear

(1/3)

Attached: hinter.png (300x892, 255K)

It's shit. Blood will be good but it won't be because of this card.

>have to clear everything they play to even remove it with divine retribution because it has 1 attack
simply epic, even a single bat after turn 5 will have more attack than him.

Now let's go over what the gameplan looks like.

turn 1-3: absolutely ideally you'd curve goblin, orator/gloomy and skull ring. I'm not gonna count goblin, just for the sake of the argument but hitting one in six 2-drops on 2 is fairly reasonable (+2 shadows) as well as skill ring by 3 (+4 shadows - 2 skellies, amulet destroying itself and one body brought back, even more if it hits orator). 6 shadows.

turn 4-5: in any order catacomb and double 2-drop or 2-drop+ring or double 2+goblin over these two turns, on at least one turn evolved.
Evo turns are coming online, your wincon doesn't rely on an evo so you're absolutely fine using them up as early as available to keep yourself alive. Same with your board, unlike with eachtar you won't need the board to do damage so you can afford to leverage your board to clear - this helps you accrue shadows and clean up board space to drop more extra shadow generating bodies. I'm mentioning this because otherwise people will ask what's keeping you alive against aggressive strategies.
So, for catacomb turn let's assume he hits two other bodies which should be pretty reasonable considering previous turns (that means +4 shadows - 2 off cata and his skelly, 2 off the other skelly buffs) and double 2/3-drop turn will ideally be semen demon/andre/skill ring to start filling up your hand (let's count only +2 shadows for simplicity but anything that's not exactly eater and andre will be more, probably a lot more in fact). 12 shadows on low estimate.

turn 6: skelly prince for +4 shadows or ceridwen with 1pp jarate and evo which lets her remove 2 things and generate +3 shadows. Around 15/16 shadows.

(2/3)

Attached: 1521728716107.jpg (1500x1700, 214K)

so snow white gets nerfed and this doesnt? lol enjoy fuck haven-verse, i can't wait for them to preemptively nerf some haven cards when they "nerf" this card

>gift to puke out a 2/1 bat
>talonstrike it to make it a 3/1 and puke out another 2/1 bat
Yes, it's shit

Did they actually reprint summon bloodkin?

just sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_106141010_1.mp3 bro

turn 7-8: your hand should be very nearly filled because turn 2/3 and 4/5 have been cycling/drawing and there is also the andre buff. Hinterland's fanfare should thus be +9 shadows, as well as +1 his body because you bet your ass they're gonna wanna kill it. So if you double hinterland fanfare you're in the clear, ptp triggers. If you enhance zombie party on 7 (+4 shadows) and hinterland on 8 (+9 burned skellie, +1 main body, +1 skelly from hand) you're either almost there or already there because keep in mind I was intentionally reserved with the shadow generation on earlier turns, meaning a single turn that went slightly better (or you squeezed goblin in or something like that) should push you over by now. Bottom line is, by turn 8 at least one ptp trigger should be in the bag.

turn 9 you bring out hinterland with sow death and draw or play something else or whatever. Since you've been drawing like a motherfucker you should comfortably be holding one or two sow deaths, nu-ceridwens for extra reanimates and aishas. By turn 9 you have your second ptp trigger enabling aisha to kill next turn unless healing or wards are involved. Turn 10 and beyond you either keep bringing the bad boy himself back or finish off with aisha(s).

Okay, now look, I'm not saying it's a flawless tier 0 deck but the whole "meme trash that will never go off" is underselling it in my opinion. I see a decent deck with a gameplan it can reasonably follow while keeping itself alive and a way to win in sight. If you see something I don't, please explain where I'm wrong.

(3/3)

Attached: 1521693279503.jpg (212x212, 15K)

Lena needs to do more h-doujins

KMR decreed for more aggro and he will get it. Fuck snek though because they caused humans to sin.

>but the whole "meme trash that will never go off" is underselling it in my opinion
thats what people said about straddler lmao

They'll nerf him to a 0/4, so he won't deal damage when you attack with him and lose Ambush... oh...

And it's not even like Puppets. Those lil fuckers stay in play, you still need to clear them.
On the plus side, this is Blood, so ACTUAL nerfs will happen. If this was Rune or Dragon, it'd be a different story.

Vampy Mk2 isn't an aggro card

Aggro Bats doesn't actually have cards on it's hand by that turn, at that point if you're going to spend turn 5 not impacting the board you're better off buffing the existing board with Ephemera than maybe buffing the things in your 1-2 card hand (as long as they're bats) next turn with this.

Reviewing forest cards as a forest main:

Legendary
>White Vanara
Bad. People think it is good because you can just unga hit face with this card, but 6PP 5/5 after evo dies to many thing, and it doesn't have the new hotness which is "ignore ward" tag
>Would I put it in my aggro deck?
Yes, definitely.

>Yggdrasil
Meh. I thought it was good before but now looking back at the card and compare it with other cards after the full set has been revealed, her effect is just mediocre. Storm effect cost too much, and not even unlimited otk can benefit from the card draw choice that much. It might be good in control if it has ward, but this is what we get
>Would I put it in any forest deck?
Most likely no. At 7PP you need something that can save your ass or else next turn is lethal. Might put 2 copies in control deck just to see the effect.

Gold
>Paula, Icy Warmth
With 4PP in your hand, she can be either a drangonewt or a better fallen angel. Bad card. Forest's 2PP slot is very tight. Won't see play unless you are running a budget aggro deck.
No.

>Swiftgait Okami
Can enable a lot of combo. Too bad Silver Wolf will not be in rotaion anymore or else we can see turn 9 otk with anomaly. Might still work with fairy dragon. This card has a lot of meme potential. It is not so threatening because it is 5PP and forest has no ramp.
>Would I put it in my meme deck
Yeah, fairy spamming here I come.

(cont.)

No one cares, faggot

I think insect lord, lilac and brambles will be bampi's worst nightmare if they go full aggroveng

Need a concede for money
ID: 35657

Attached: 1512027161215.jpg (720x900, 204K)

Your english is terrible
kys ESLfag

Dataminer here. What is the odds of KMR screwing up and leaving the data for the 17 cards in the game file?

Silver
>Owlman
Turn 5 Ipiria turn 6 Vanara turn 7 Owlman? Seems good. However not so good because of Divine retribution. Likely to replace beetle warrior when it is rotated out. However there are better options than this right now.
Max. 2. I would most likely put 0 in my deck because I think it is not as powerful as it seems.

>Fashionista Nelcha
A solid card. Both choices are useful if you run Vanara. A much needed 4PP forest card than can be played on turn 4.
>Would I put it in my forest deck?
I would put 3 in all my rotation forest deck, yes, even in neutral forest.

>Forest Whispers
Bad card. Fall from grace is superior in almost all aspect. That one fairy in your hand doesn't worth much since you already spent 4PP.
Never, until FFG rotated out that is.

Bronze
>Flower of fairies
Very good in unlimited, nice roach support. Hope OTK roach got the tier 1 spot again. In rotation it might make fairy saber playable.
>Would I put it in my unlimited OTK deck?
Yes, all 3 of them.
>Would I put it in my rotation deck?
Depends, if non-aggro tempo is playable I will.

>Servant of Spellgrove
Weak card. 2/2 can die to anything without triggering its effect. As I said forest's 2PP slot is very tight, there is no room for any mediocre 2 drop right now. Make it 3PP 2/2 with rush then we will talk.
No. Never.

>White Vanara
>Bad
Dumbass.

Nice reddit blog

I think they're not that retarded to include the 17 cards.

In Vengeance, she's Imp Lancer, with an upside, that also deals 2 to the enemy face and summons a Bat that with Oldblood would deal 2 more.

So for 6pp, you get a 3/6 Storm, deal 2 to both leaders, and a 2/1 Storm bat. 7 damage, without any evolves.

But no, New Vampy is definitely not an aggro card.
And what's worse, if you're behind, she can be a 5 attack Drain on evolve who makes annoying Wards to block a lot of damage.

post em

Attached: profile.jpg (1312x635, 252K)

>Grasshopper Conductor
High IQ forest card. Seriously even I myself have trouble seeing how good this card is. It depends a lot on what other cards forest has. It is mainly good for fetching cards related to your combo, but silver wolf left the rotation already so there is no more good combo left. In aggro you don't need this shit, but it can still fit into budget aggro deck. For tempo it might work but please tell me the last time tempo was the king.
Control, combo maybe. Still need to work it out. Aggro no. Tempo I will.

>Elf General
Mediocre card. 4PP for only 3/4 stat as a ward. Competing slots with Nelcha. It can be better.
In aggro no. In tempo/control/combo yes.

Special mentions (for neutral forest)
>Moon and Sun
Worse replacement for carrot but it is a must.
>Paradise Vanguard
Worse Lyrial replacement but it is a must.
>Suttungr
Fuck amulets. Fuck you. I am going to put him in every forest deck.
>Valkyrie of Order
Take in consideration when building a neutral forest deck.
>Divine Retribution
It will be in every of my deck, just like DoD.

That's all for my review of the set.

Overall I rate this expansion 4/10 for forestcraft. They are getting some good cards but they don't get the most insane card in the set.

nah

Good luck with testing, I might give this a try if I get Ghouls, otherwise I'm just gonna craft nuCedriwen and stick to spamming Zeus.

And Dragon PDK too
Blood isn't going to be the top dog, Forest and Dragon will be though

Nice. Discordcraft gets more bullshit while haven gets the worst cards of the expansion.

>buy a SFL pack with 50 crystals because still trying to get Daria or atleast a PDK
>got my 6th Medusa
>this time animated
Where the fuck is Snake support KMR?

Attached: 20180327074856_1.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

>snow white gets nerfed because durr it can survive a trade
>they print THIS
Haven is not allowed to be good, ever. enjoy shadowverse and buy doroshi :)

is aggro the only thing you can think of? nothing is stopping you from not being an aggro playing faggot and just using them as combo storm cards while playing things like blood pact for card draw and using the big bat as a finisher as a midrange deck.

hell you can still use spawn as a finisher and just use the bats for chip or to contest board in the early game. you can even run the package in fucking cblood if you wanted since the 4 hp means he'll live through their 3 damage aoe..

5pp
Do
Nothing
That needs other shit to work unlike Kunoichi Master or Ipiria, and is clunky as shit to use as a finisher compared to Fairy Driver.

After a year

>WTF CYGAMES AGGRO KILLS TOO FAST SO BULLSHIT
>WTF CYGAMES HAVEN AND DRAGON HAVE TOO MUCH HEALING I WANT MY GAMES TO BE SHORTER

You people are as fickle as little girls

Finish reading the part about Vanara ADHD-kun.

Now unnerf snow white. Blood has gotten way too much bullshit in every expansion ever. Haven got the worst cards since standard.

Attached: paste.jpg (802x332, 54K)

its almost like we want a healthy mix of everything instead of things swaying in one direction or something

>/svg/ is one person

It only buffs a particular set of cards that are made for aggro to abuse because they're too weak to be of actual use to any other archtype in the class. You go and build control blood with 12 bat summoners and this thing and see how it goes.

>200 and ONE Portal games

Attached: 1513378178827.jpg (492x479, 19K)

Can't wait for another tier 0 blood meta while haven is tier 100

>Different people have different opinions.
W o w

stop falseflagging as haven ESL dragoncuck

I got too carried away that I went a little too far. Guess I have to aim for 500 one of these days

>ONE blood card is better than every haven card this expansion combined
pet class

Different people.
Immature manchildren whine about games being "too long", decent players want interactive games that aren't essentially over on turn 7.

Snow White is still plenty strong, possibly even too strong, so no we don't need the moronic Eachtar/Daria/etc treatment. Just nerf and gut about 50 cards and let a naturally appropriate lower level sort the game out.

The answer isn't to just make whatever you want to play into broken cancer as well.

Do we get 10 DN packs if we make a new account? I need to reroll for moon.

Calling Vanara bad because a 5/5 ward won't survive is stupid, the card is made to be a finisher for aggro decks. Roach, Neutral or Elephant don't have room for something like this to be added to the deck because those decks aren't built around killing on turn 6. It's like calling Forte bad because she dies to any 2pp 3 damage spell when that's not what you want the card for anyways. Dumbass.

if you needed any more proof that blood was the pet class while haven was the laughing stock for cygames then look no further

Read >>Would I put it in my aggro deck?
>Yes, definitely.

The 4hp is a real slap in the face to every piece of removal they've printed recently. Dragon will end up being in the meta yet again because they have conflag and a lot of healing.

>that flair

Attached: 1520512906197.png (658x590, 562K)

literally all me btw

Nice. Following you on twitter.

>White Vanara
>Bad. People think it is good because you can just unga hit face with this card
When that's the fucking point of the card.

PLAY ME

Attached: Mist of Extinction.png (169x220, 63K)

It is bad because it can be better, which is explained in the latter part.

I need to see That Which Erases animated.

Attached: 1507966323473.jpg (416x297, 13K)

@209749996
>using ESL as an insult on a weeb site for weebs all over the world
why do they do this?
do they realise they are playing a jap game with ESL players being the majority player base?
are they proud of being a language-let?

>muh ESL dragoncuck boogeyman!
Not everyone you don't like is your imaginary evil boogeyman, bloodnigger.

The snow white nerf was necessary, the card was literally dominating tournaments on its own due to being so disgustingly overpowered (when blood wasn't an option, obviously)
Being entirely unironic here, the nerf was entirely warranted. The card is still good and is still an auto-include staple, doesn't that prove it's where it should be? Being able to trade into 2-3 drops and survive is a complete game changer in terms of stalling and board control.

>everything i don't like is ESL dragoncuck
so this is the state of discord.. hmm..

Cassiopeia can clear it with enough draw/fairy support.
The problem is you still had to deal with the prior 4 turns of retard aggro trash, and a big Cass requires card draw which means low tempo early turns.

Elf Twins requires playing a fairly bad deck to be at so many Neutrals in hand.

Even lazy angel bitch was a nightmare to clear. Worst part is trying to race opens you up to Dark General and New Vampy, so yeah, fuck your life.

Thoughts on my Lindworm Wyrm God OTK theorycraft?

Waters of the Orca x2
Somniferous Whitewyrm x3
Force of the Dragonewt x3
Dragoncleaver Roy x3
Galua of Two Breaths x2
Heroic Dragonslayer x3
Lindworm x3
Dragon Oracle x3
Conflagration x2
Wyrm God of the Skies x3
Dragon Summoner x3
Dragon’s Nest x3
Rahab x2
Sibyl of the Waterwyrm x3
Blazing Breath x3

But it doesn't need to be better to not be bad. A card doesn't need to fit in any deck and work in every situation to be good in this game.

>it's craftwars autist hour again
For the love of god, don't give it attention.

Yeah, not having Saha and Isra in a Neutral deck is quite suffering
fucking AI got me to turn 16

Attached: 20180327080752_1.jpg (1920x1080, 849K)

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Please settle down.

Attached: sledgehammerexorcist.jpg (848x1024, 788K)

I like how you can tell it's him because he always parrots back the things people say to him and has taken to repeating the same dumb shit over and over again to make it seem like people agree with him. Nevermind the timeout. This shit takes dedication.

Blood's early game is not as strong with most of its best cards being rotated out though so you should have an easier time dealing with it.

Sometimes, you would wonder if they are thinking about balance when they are making new cards. Maybe they just don't care.

Attached: comparison.jpg (564x384, 86K)