Which one is right?

Which one is right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nizari
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this one's right

>right

Sophomoric

well there is no such thing as an invisible sky father and religion was simply what primitives used to explain away the world, so they're both wrong now that we having working models based on empiricism that have come to replace them

Sufi :^)

shia cause of the bantz

Wahabis

Shiites are just Christians in denial

Well they're both Islam and Islam is Abrahamic, so neither are correct.

clearly sunni's cause they understand that islam is a religion of peace (submission) that can only be achieved through slaughtering the innocent

filthy shia's might aswell be like your average western infidels

Shia's have black turbans which is pretty cool.

>Shiites are just Christians in denial
why's this?

This one.

Define "right". Sunnis have the legal high ground and are closer to the religion Mohammed preached, but Shias are more humane, more tolerant, and more pro-social.

How is the British weather like a Muslim?

It's either Sunni or its shi'ite

Shias are White, so them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nizari
Nizari Ismailism

In his will, the Aga Khan III explained the rationale for choosing his eldest grandson as his successor (which marked the second time in the claimed history of the Nizari Ismaili chain of Imamat that a grandson of the preceding Imam – instead of one of the sons of the preceding Imam – was made the next Imam):

"In view of the fundamentally altered conditions in the world has provoked many changes, including the discoveries of atomic science, I am convinced that it is in the best interests of the Nizari Ismaili community that I should be succeeded by a young man who has been brought up and developed during recent years and in the midst of the new age, and who brings a new outlook on life to his office.[40]"

In light of his grandfather's will, the Aga Khan IV has sometimes been referred to by Nizari Ismailis as the "Imam of the Atomic Age."[41] The will of the Aga Khan III added that the next Aga Khan, in the first several years of his Imamat, should look to the Aga Khan III's widow for guidance on general matters pertaining to the Imamat:

"I DESIRE that my successor shall, during the first seven years of his Imamat, be guided on questions of general Imamat Policy, by my said wife, Yvette called Yve Blanche Labrousse Om Habibeh, the BEGUM AGA KHAN, who has been familiar for many years with the problems facing my followers, and in whose wise judgment, I place the greatest confidence.[42]"

Neither, but Shia have proven themselves better by their actions.

Forbes describes the Aga Khan as one of the world's ten richest royals with an estimated net worth of US$800 million (2010). Additionally he is unique among the richest royals as he does not rule over a geographic territory.[16] Among the goals the Aga Khan has said he works toward are the elimination of global poverty; the promotion and implementation of secular pluralism;[17] the advancement of the status of women; and the honouring of Islamic art and architecture.[18][19][20][21][22] He is the founder and chairman of the Aga Khan Development Network, one of the largest private development networks in the world. The organisation has said it works toward improvement of the environment, health, education, architecture, culture, microfinance, rural development, disaster reduction, the promotion of private-sector enterprise and the revitalisation of historic cities.

AKDN includes the Aga Khan University, the University of Central Asia, the for-profit Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development, the Aga Khan Trust for Culture , the Aga Khan Foundation, the Aga Khan Health Services, the Aga Khan Education Services, the Aga Khan Planning and Building Services, and the Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance. One of the companies that the AKFED is the main shareholder of is the famous Serena Hotels Group[57] – a chain of luxury hotels and resorts primarily located in Africa and Asia. Many of Serena's properties have bars and serve alcohol to guests – including in Muslim nations like Pakistan.[58] The Aga Khan Award for Architecture is the largest architectural award in the world.

The Aga Khan stressed his commitment to improving the standard of living of Nizari Ismailis and encouraged co-operation with individuals of other religions. The main themes that the Aga Khan emphasised to his community during these first few months of his Imamat were material development, education, interracial harmony, and confidence in religion

Ahmaddiyya.

>Shia kills less people than Christianity
>People still say islam as a whole is bad

That's not fair, since Shia is about 10% of the Islamic community.

>comparing over 2.2 billion people to 160 million

Who cares? We worship the same God and accept prophet Muhammad as His messenger. Let's get along.

>Implying these attacks are caused by religions and not political reasons
>Implying it's Islam that made the wave of terrorism possible and not the western ingerence.

You should visit a doc user, I'm worried about your mental state.

>Islame
>right
pick one.

People who watch AJ+ and Seeker Daily/Test tube should get off this fucking board.

>God dies
>God went to hell for our sins
Christians pls

Neither. The original division between the two groups concerned which follower of Muhammad had the right to lead his people and a more accurate interpretation of the Quran.

However, since the Quran is written and can be read by anyone, there's no religious basis for the division in the first place. The Shia/Sunni division is a political one, and always has been. The Quran was supposedly dictated to Mohammad by an angel (Gabriel), so it really doesn't matter what Mohammad's cousin or brother-in-law or whoever has to say on the matter. The book is all that matters.

In present day, the division between Sunni and Shia is just cultural and geographical, similar to Catholics and Protestants. Difference is that Christians don't kill one another en masse anymore.

ratios of kills per # of attacks for different religions

>Christians: 9.43
>Hindus: 0.72
>Muslims (Shia): 2.31
>Muslims (Sunni): 2.04
>Jews: 0.11
>Secular: 0.96

dat Christian efficiency tho

It's gotta be that Protestant work ethic.

holy fuck how is the christian number so high lmao

Christians aren't complete retards so when one of us goes off the depend and commits a mass murder we do it right.

>Extremist jews have killed more than neonazis.

WEW LAD

Druze seems redpilled desu

Shias are right Even i as a Christian can see it

Ideologically from what I know of Islam Sunni are more correct.

Worshiping (oh sorry ""respecting"") divine family descendants as the only true god kings of Islam, because of their magic blood you see, is clearly not what was intended. That's just pagan human instincts and authoritarian hero worship taking over. Also obsessive eschatology is the refuge of nutty mystics and cults.

Wahhabism is pure trash though.

>sunnis
>closer to the religion Mohammed preached
Mohammed literally said Ali was his successor

Mohammed literally said that whoever sees him as their master, Ali will be their master after him.

Remember when Hitler made peace with the Muslims? I 'member...

Since Hezbolla doesn't slaughter Christians, it's gotta be Shia.

>Tiny amount of people in Shia shit religion when compared to Christians
>Shias still have more attacks

Lol, they're more violent and shittier at doing it. Islam should have been irradiated a long time ago.

>We shall continue to make disturbances in the Far East and in Arabia. Let us think as men and let us see in these peoples at best lacquered half-apes who are anxious to experience the lash.
What did Hitler mean by this?

What Christians are organizing these attacks?

most likely some African shithole where every Warlord has a personal army called "God's chosen X"

Someone should make an image with this picture next to IS faggots smashing statues in the museum.

I was surprised when I was younger to hear that all that Kony 2012 stuff was by the Lord's Resistance Army, a Christian (Mormon-tier) militant group.
I wonder just how much of that sort of stuff is happening in Africa.

This.

/thread

If only they would really do God's will and not genocide their own people. Then instead recruit them for a proper crusade to retake the holy land.

Most are actually involved in sectarian conflicts with muslims.

Hell, in CAR they pretty much carried out a religious ethnical cleansing against them including traditional African cannibalism on their corpses in the name of Jesus Christ.

God Bless the CAR.