vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous:

Attached: PackBait.png (498x473, 507K)

post spider themed OC

Attached: b9c2dcd2944f8bcdeecd18a16c8c8069--spider-face-cute-spider.jpg (640x1136, 107K)

I like this OP a lot

Attached: ava.png (880x570, 906K)

PLAY WILD so you dont have to worry about these stupid expansion cards RUINING your meta

M
A
G
A

MA
GA
giants lock and cubelock are THINKING mans deck and not for liberal soyboy DINDU nuffins

Attached: download (1).jpg (310x163, 9K)

>Shad

>Man

Reminder that Spell Hunter is finally Piranha Launcher's time to shine :)

Attached: piranhalauncher.jpg (400x394, 26K)

my wild nigga

Attached: 1510856499868.gif (283x240, 1.64M)

Will Kingsbane get support in the expansion?
Or is it fucking dead?
I mean, more than now.

hope its dead
its mage quest tiers of boring to play against

it's a big weapon

Hopefully that cancer fucking deck is dead.

It'l probably receive some support. What cards in the deck are rotating?

just got fucking runespear, i'm not dusting this piece of shit so i make sure i don't get it again
any fun meme decks that use it?

Let me know if one of you niggas manage to get a quest done between 11:59 and midnight, I'm curious if it works.

That qt loli

BROOOOODE, I DIDNT PREORDER FOR THIS SHIT. YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO CHANGE MY FUCKING MIND.

Attached: AAAAH.png (462x465, 246K)

but that card sucks dick user

No it was shit last time you posted this and it still is

>Hearthstone general Shäd edition

Just put it any shaman deck and meme.

It's unironically good. Removed the legendary weapon, and this guy has won me every game I've pulled it.

Coldlights getting removed to HoF.
Squidface (+2 weapon damage deathrattle) and Naga Corsair (+1 weapon damage battlecry) are rotating out.
Kingsbane is effectively left with Deadly Poison and Capitan Greenskin.

Stop samefaggong

Attached: 1516138728428.gif (499x367, 3.47M)

What's the point of spikes inside the gun? To make angry flying out piranhas?

mite b kool in wild
then you can use finley to get a usable hero power

>I'm retarded and have no idea how to play against 40% winrate mill.

He's just a controlcuck that starts seething when his greediness gets punished.

i guess you can trap someone's arm inside of it and therefore use it as a melee weapon

I only play secret mage to completely punish rogues. I make sure to rope and emote the whole time too.

I don't think Rogues care about what you're doing. Secret Mage is a single-player deck - there's zero interaction with the opponent, and everyone knows it - it's impossible to make your opponent any more mad by your actions. Being a Mage degenerate is all you need.

It's honestly not that bad. The problem is the class it's in.

whos ready to complete a quest a 2:59 in order to get an extra pack?

Those losses are too hard to replace. Straight damage weapon buffs are introduced just about every expansion anyway, so it's probably going to whether out rotation fine unless the new dominant decks shit all over it.

tfw ive been trying to make a cool midrange/secret mage deck work literally since gvg and had like a 30% winrate with it but it didnt matter because it was a super fun experience
and then came the last few expansions and now everyone is playing it and staining the name of the deck which should be more like a hybrid of midrange/control with etherial arcanist and whatnot but instead it ends up being a glorified tempo deck

Good, I'll make sure to keep playing it then :)

I think you mean aren't.

Post wolves

Don't post wolves

Rogue has plenty of buffs and both lifeleech and doomerang (this card is fucking broken with kingsbane holy shit) got introduced in the LK expansion, so we have cancer rogue for awhile.

9 minutes until the quests for NA come!!!

I don't care

Did daylight savings hit again? I thought it was another hour?

>Candlebeard on 7/8 last 4 runs
fuck this little rat nigger
instant charge is bullshit

Do we know if we have to relog or get a client update to see it? going to try and squeeze in an extra pack at 11:59

>Rogue has plenty of buffs
One isn't plenty, user.
"6/4 lifesteal weapon" might sound scary, but it's a 5 card combo, one of which is a legendary and another one is either a one-off or takes two slots in your deck while doing nothing after the first cast.
Rogues being limited to 3 cards total for the weapon buffing means they'll whiff weapon buffs completely in like 30% of the games.

>random targets
>8 mana 3/3
>still get overloaded

>Kripp is rebranding and moving away from Hearthstone

I know we've been dying, but is this not a really bad sign of the times?

Attached: 1509807485318.png (858x481, 256K)

why dont you squeeze these, kid
*grabs balls*

how the fuck is he moving away from hs

>shiteater
>posts weeb picture of a shiteater eating shit
pottery

Shaman has a number of cards that don't target or can't target against you, so it's not that bad compared to some classes. I'm not saying it's amazing, but it's alright. If you're playing Shaman for any reason, you might as well chuck it in unless you're zerging people down.

He don't even play Arena anymore. Seems like he kinda hate it that he prefer to play wild ranked instead.

He is?

Who is it?

Attached: 1521717069495.png (1320x834, 1.09M)

Attached: 1413817382288.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

So just do 1 today, and all 3 tomorrow?

Attached: regimet.png (611x529, 52K)

>trying this hard to fit in

reddit is calling

He's playing a lot of different games recently

By all means do, it counter controllock that's the real cancer in the game and the only reason for someone to play Memebane is to make control suffer, so it matters little to take some matchups in the shins.

people from asia were saying this is wrong. just wait like 12 hours until people have it figured out.

Throw this image into the garbage bin. And yourself too if you didn't follow gooks and euros on their servers.

He often get sponsored to play other games. And kripp just waiting for witchwood to come out

Don't care about controllock. I just auto-concede against anything other than kingsbane which I rope.

THIS DUNGEON REEKS OF MAGIC

Second pack today is TWW so you might as well do two. First one is a non-tww random.

He is switching to Artifact full-time as soon as Valve allows him to.

Every redditor got his first and third pack as random one, and second from Witchwood.
I would advice to free 1 slot for the next day and wait untill it will be cleared out.

>what are sponsored games
c'mon, guys

It's ok.

Attached: 1512725909118.png (1320x834, 1.09M)

Pack quests are up on NA

OF FRIENDSHIP!

Heres your next op image you degenerates

Attached: HSGin2k18.png (1874x515, 328K)

until what will be cleared?

these are all fucking hillarious

Wait.../svg/ secretly full with furries all along..?

Attached: 1520762240666.png (728x720, 533K)

Thanks, I enjoyed making this

Yo, throw on some more comments in that blank section to the right.

Attached: hsg.png (1376x7296, 3.37M)

not to mention they killed their main draw mechanic

Holy shit at least be useful and rope locks too since they actually deserve it.

I WANT LEWD WOLF PUSY AND I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!

As opposed to what, chaste wolf pusy?

>leave /svg/ to escape the furries
>this happens
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1507454287600.png (527x566, 104K)

>just beat a roping, emoting secret mage as rogue
I hope it was you

Attached: laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif (375x375, 179K)

presumably you can close it so that the piranha juice doesn't leak out

As someone who plays Shaman all the time because it's my favorite class: no. Runespear will way more often than not fuck you over. 8 mana for something random that will easily be harmful to yourself is a ridiculous price. If Shama had something like ultimate infestation it could be worth it but as is it's horrid, one of the worst cards ever, period. I opened a golden one and I have used it a lot. It's the worst card I ever used.

free packs are nice.. but why random old packs? cant they ever just do sth that goes without a reason to complain..

My experience varies.

>pally trash loses board
>starts roping

Attached: 1513678665164.jpg (600x765, 31K)

lol..

Based

Attached: 1516294478095.jpg (236x219, 11K)

hes just deciding which board refill to use next

t-thanks ben

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-27-18 09.30.35.png (1900x999, 1.5M)

>Playing against Secret Mage as budget Spell Hunter
>Have Explosive Trap up and have managed to beat him down to 1 health but he played Ice Block and had his second of 15 Ice Blocks played the next turn
>He goes face with his 1/1 Babbling Book and dies to Explosive Trap
kek what a retard

What is Jones up to, anyway?

chainsmokers

Are you guys looking forward to any of the cards revealed so far? They're all underwhelming IMO

I'm interested in Genn and Baku, but nothing else really sticks out to me. Of course, we haven't seen that many cards yet.

>join casual game to complete quest
>mage is obviously doing a elemental quest
>let him play minions over and over
>thank you
:)

tfw no jones bf