/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music & discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/ttfg/ #1274 - Tails Milestone Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Attached: tumblr_inline_n7p2xyhdp41qgp297.png (500x339, 149K)

Mania is a good game

its not even a game its just a mess of stolen assets

I fucking hate you all.

Attached: ClassicBreadnic.png (550x652, 62K)

I can't wait til this general fucking dies

no u dont

if that one guy comes back to post more of his shitty sonamy comic. I'm out

Attached: this kills the shadow.png (143x164, 53K)

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_90_by_sonicxamy09-d7hci3d.png (1024x1639, 1.08M)

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_91_by_sonicxamy09-d7hi1jz.png (1024x1639, 1.26M)

yep i'm done, good night faggots

Attached: its over ron paul.jpg (348x303, 15K)

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_92_by_sonicxamy09-d7hubyp.jpg (706x1130, 330K)

Why is this 1274 if the last one was 1277?

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_93_by_sonicxamy09-d7i0ksa.jpg (706x1130, 255K)

what the fuck was sega thinking when they came up with manias soundtrack?
>shitty versions of themes they stole that dont sound remotely like their genesis counterparts
>opening theme that wouldnt sound out of place in a pbs kids show
>whatever the fuck knuckles has
>metal sonics theme thats too short for his long ass boss fight
>anime music for everything else
the only music i actually like is cpz and ooz but the latter is still somewhat lacking. imagine what ristar vs sonic or karl brueggemann could do with it

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_94_by_sonicxamy09-d7i879u.jpg (1024x1639, 522K)

had to fix the number to not include previous non canon shitposting threads

>too many divorces these days
Sonaze foreshadowing?

Dont ask, ignore the idiot.

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_95_by_sonicxamy09-d7im6eu.jpg (1024x1639, 575K)

Broken leg on Tails.

Attached: 20180327_011010.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

I can't believe she's fucking dead. RIP, plush.

That Master Emerald in a dress cracked me up.

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_96_by_sonicxamy09-d7j4pb5.jpg (1024x1639, 486K)

Why do you still post here?

Attached: 1518745427424.jpg (535x655, 70K)

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_97_by_sonicxamy09-d7jvw64.jpg (706x1130, 254K)

Should I make both plates yellow for Tails, blue for Sonic, or leave it mixed?

Attached: 20180327_013937.jpg (2560x1440, 1.42M)

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_98_by_sonicxamy09-d7kqhnw.jpg (706x1130, 257K)

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_99_by_sonicxamy09-d7lcwc6.jpg (706x1130, 271K)

Anyone want some art requests done? Seems like a slow night.

Omega patting Shadow's head, if he's not too complicated for you.

Draw Tails being cute.

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_100_by_sonicxamy09-d7mkc92.jpg (706x1130, 250K)

Lien-Da and Shade don't get enough attention imo. Do some pics involving them if you got nothin' going on.

Shadow disemboweling Bump and Sage please.

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_101_by_sonicxamy09-d7ne2mf.jpg (1024x1639, 495K)

The cussing really kills these comics, desu.

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_102_by_sonicxamy09-d7odxpx.jpg (1024x1639, 472K)

god I've been looking at forums and everything Ian says about the new comic or whatever goes on in it gets exaggerated to hell to make it out to be the worst thing possible

how is this fandom composed entirely of people who care only about joyless outrage?

At first glance I thought he said
>Enjoy your funeral! It's going to be GREAT!

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_103_by_sonicxamy09-d7q0t1g.jpg (706x1130, 278K)

pwnt

So this is the last page. It's actually the second to last page but the artist never posted the final page so it just sort of ends here.

Attached: sonic_got_amy_pregnant_pg_104_by_sonicxamy09-d7v9tfu.jpg (706x1130, 213K)

to discuss video games with my anonymous online friends

Thanks for the storytime, I think. It was mildly entertaining and it's not like I had much better to do.

u shoud grow a backbone and learn to decide things for urself
draw modern sanic dying a slow painful death while the real classic sonic continues to get more powerful

But I like to think of this as the last page.

Attached: sonic_and_amy_marriage_future_doodles_by_sonicxamy09-d7rvzoz.jpg (1024x3584, 474K)

Cute

>everything Ian says about the new comic or whatever goes on in it gets exaggerated to hell to make it out to be the worst thing possible
u dont even need to exaggerate becuz it already sounds like its going to be worthless gutter trash

But I like having opinions on things before I make decisions, and it's not like I can ask my parents about Sonic themes for my 3ds.

Fine, I'll make the decision for you. Throw the 3DS in the garbage and emulate the games in Citra.

reminder that this thread counts as the official tails milestone. 1300 will be a regular thread
then hav ur own opinions on things. it would of been better if u posted a pic and said 'look at how i customized my 3ds its colored like sonic and tails'

Just leave it mixed if you're going Sonic themed. It looks nice enough. Personally I'd just do blue, but I'm not fond of yellow in general.

Don't listen to them user. It's fine to ask others for input. I think it looks good as it is. I love the color blue though so I'm going to be biased and say make the whole thing blue.

Save him.
Also I'm bad at drawing Omega, so sorry.

Attached: shadowomega.png (633x783, 115K)

That's really cute Peep! I love it! No worries, I think most people are bad at Omega.

Draw Peep and Bump

u werent kidding when u said u were bad at drawing

>throw the 3ds in the garbage
But they're expensive. I had to wageslave hard to buy my 3DSs in time for black friday.

I don't think it would have gone better had I said that.

I'm not too fond of yellow either, but thankfully it's not a neon yellow.

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna switch back to blue if it gets too annoying.

The top plate is an easy switch anyways at least. No need for a screwdriver.

So what are you guys doing right now?

discussing video games with my anonymous online friends itt

Procrastinating studying for an exam at 4 am. I just wanna play Sonic.

Attached: 1521957558366.jpg (270x246, 14K)

looking for posts about sonic on forums to use for shitposts.

Then play Sonic, user! Don't let school get in the way of what you want or you'll develop a habit of setting aside what you really want to do in favor of things you really don't want. Planning ahead is important, but so is focusing on the here and now.

>play sonic at 4 am
Don't do this to me man

Attached: 1518658436092.jpg (196x288, 8K)

Do you want your day to end with you wishing you had done at least one fun thing or do you want it to end with a good memory of playing a classic?

Tails is always cute.

Attached: cutetails.png (466x540, 75K)

go study user. get the boring hard shit out of the way or your life will become hard, boring, and shit

>"get a load of this guy"
I love it. I love you for making it.

I want to end it feeling good.
I know. It's just that it's boring hard shit.

Attached: sadow.png (570x609, 229K)

listening to linkin park and thinking about 3d level design

Cute drawing

Don't you think you've worked hard enough today anyway?

Oh, I thought you died or something. Kinda wish I was right, you're cancer

Not really, actually.

Attached: 1519966509220.png (528x494, 370K)

*barf*
at least try

Do it user. Go study. Choose the right path. The sooner it's over the better

Well it's not like cramming will work if you're thinking of Sonic the whole time. Might as well take a load off and relax.

based

But user
I'm always thinking about Sonic.

Because you're not playing enough of his games. It would be healthier if you stopped thinking about something and just did it, so stop posting and play some video games.

>Calarts bean mouth
Fucking shit scribbles, at least try to put in some modicum of effort. Please leave and never return Peep.

Cute Tails, Peep

Peep...

Shitposter-kun...

Stop replying to your own art. It's desperate and pathetic.

Heroinfag...

BCA...

AutisticWaifuFag...

i didn't know peep listened to linkin park

>heroinfag
what's this name about? someone here does heroin?

Yes. And it's hilarious.

>Our queen Peep is the only artist to draw anything for the Tails Milestone
Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?

Have a Shade doodle, friend.

Attached: shadedoodle.png (394x417, 67K)

Just because you shat out a few scribbles doesn't mean you're cut out for the big leagues like our true queen AAR is, Peep.

There is literally nothing wrong with pre-One More Light Linkin Park.

And yes, some user fell to peer pressure and became a heroin addict.

Attached: tailscoward.png (483x282, 169K)

THP...

Have it back, I don't want it.

It's a cute doodle. I thank you for your time.

I'm assuming she's from that Chronicles RPG game right?
All I know about that is the bad music and Penders freaking out over it.
What's the game actually like?

It's just a Sonic JRPG with an unexpectedly dark ending and poorly made music. I only played it once or twice, but I enjoyed myself.

Are you putting in ANY effort at all? The shitposters probably spent more time looking for garbage to repost from reddit than you did on your trash art.