>Oculus Rift Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R
>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/GyvXVSXZ

>Full-body with KinectToVR Guide (to be improved)((maybe))
pastebin.com/XCzXWUTX

>Minecraft pastebin
pastebin.com/1zgYbiym

>Socks containment thread
Memories of a past thread

Attached: As you once did for the miraculous thighs, give us tris, give us tris.png (1500x900, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/matzman666/OpenVR-AdvancedSettings/releases
streamable.com/nufui
youtu.be/np0solnL1XY
my.mixtape.moe/rvtkcz.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/yphzkv.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST

Attached: 20180326221338_1.jpg (1333x1327, 355K)

Take it easy vrg!

Attached: 1521683641868.jpg (872x809, 137K)

>he cant virtual tre flip

Skateboarding in the mall. Somebody arrest them.

Attached: spy.jpg (520x790, 155K)

Tatsumaki model WHEN

I just got VR (Vive), am I correct in understanding that turning on/off the mic is done via the menu only? There's not a push to talk option like on desktop?

hyping myself up for MXC NIGHT HOSTINF

>First up for the Pioneers is Paul Punyan! He's a former lumberjack who had a short lived comedy career centered around puns.

Actually, he's still a lumberjack. See those logs were all chopped by him and brought here with unpaid labor.

>Still?

Well, the punchline is that he's back to being a lumberjack. None of the guys could stand him when he came to open mic night. So we had to do a little frontier justice. Oh, you see how he almost fell off that log? That was us.

>Frontier justice? Kenny, are you implying that you attacked a contestant?

No way. We attacked him before he became a contestant.

>Regardless Kenny, you're a host. There are laws governing our line of work. Did you even read the part about assault?

I can't even read, Vic. Just like the Pioneers.

>And speaking of Pioneers, Paul's hanging onto the log roller for dear life!

Haha, he's grabbing his wood.

>Kenny!

correct
install openvr advanced settings for push to talk functionality

Threadly reminder that VRThots™ are thirsting for virtual dick. If you want a 100% FREE virtual blowjob, simply post about it in this thread or the trash one, and mention whether you'd rather they drop their VRName or Discord (or you could drop your own, of course).

github.com/matzman666/OpenVR-AdvancedSettings/releases
Install that, then in the menu it adds to SteamVR, set up a push to talk button on your controller.

Hey guys, Leo/tortoiseknight here! I know I’m not really a regular or anything but I just wanted to let you know so it doesn’t seem like I’ve just disappeared, I’m not gonna be around for a few weeks or so as I’m going to be in the hospital for a little while.
Thanks for the great meetups and I hope I can come home as soon as possible to see you all again!
I’ll work hard to finish the Libra world as soon as I get back too! See you around!

Attached: 3550A1A1-C753-4E85-8F2F-FFA0CDEFE3A9.jpg (1065x1048, 293K)

wtb vrthot

I hope your eyes can recover!

Stay well

>mfw I have been trying to get a Queek playermodel to work for a couple of days now and I have come to the conclusion that I will never be able to get it to work because he has digit-grade legs
>mfw I will never get what I want-want

Attached: 1507875406537.png (640x734, 296K)

DRUNK, CTHULU
DRUNK DRUNK CTHULU
DRUNK, CTHULU
DRUNK, PLEASE WAKE UP

>I will never be able to get it to work because he has digit-grade legs
What seems to be the problem user? Post an image.

Have you had any luck with ripping models from Vermintide or Warhammer 2? I'm desperately trying to get my hands on a Stormvermin.

Had no idea this existed, thanks.

Get better soon!

>Try to join the meetup again because internet is better
>none of the people I added are online
>mfw

Attached: shadow realm.png (759x549, 561K)

I wouldn't be able to use the humanoid animation set based on Queeks posture alone, the bent back and digit gradelegs means I would have to import or create animations and thats just completely out of my scope
Also I am a brainlet and I am incapable of wrapping my head around UVs

I tried my best, I wanted to get Stormvermin and Globedier working but Ninjaripper just wont pick up Vermintide 2 for some reason

Attached: AHH.png (1920x1080, 619K)

So what did you rip Queek out of?

I'm always eager for more virtual dick to suck! Do you have a discord account? I could give you mine if you want to add me, or I could just give you my vrchat username if that would be easier for you.

I hope you are okay and are able to post cute socks again soon.

Total Warhammer 2, however I would like to get the not-Queek Queek from Vermintide 2 just because its a better model

knightchase a cute

Can you tell me what tools/programs you used to rip that model from Warhammer 2?

Also, Radious mod for Warhammer 2 has nearly everything from Vermintide anyway. Might want to give that a shot.

i want to ravage a certain somebody

you seem to be having more fun posing the model then using it so might i suggest uninstalling unity and vrchat and just moving to sfm with your shit images

I used Ninjaripper and then used a plugin for Blender to import .rip files

I want to MARRY that Gumi

>I wouldn't be able to use the humanoid animation set based on Queeks posture alone
If you had full body you could scuff Queek into a humanoid t-pose, then hunch over all the time :^)

Give us a hint or no balls.

Honestly considering that.

Awesome. I am going to try this out. Does it only get the models, or can it also get the textures?

I want to be ravaged by a certain everybody.

Kinect vs pucks?

fuck off hes mine

No

Attached: DK6F3LnXcAEYGKL.jpg (420x429, 29K)

pucks are certainly better but kinect is fun to goof around with

Crab is underappreciated. He's been using the same cute unique avatar the whole time we've been doing this and never seems to get attention.

Attached: pepo.jpg (550x385, 98K)

kinect has unrealized potential and will improve with software. pucks are better tho.

t.Crab

Vocaloids are sadly kind of generic and easy to miss.

Japan Shrine #3232

Attached: too smug.gif (161x169, 321K)

It pulls the textures too, but without their UV maps so you're going to have to do those manually which will be a slight pain in the ass
I'm going to keep working on trying to get the Skaven models working and I might post some updates if making the Rats more upright doesn't look weird but if you want to give it a swing please do, you might get a lot further than me

but i want to suck virtual dick

streamable.com/nufui

I don't know much about these processes, but I will start by trying to find Stormvermin and Globadiers.

Good luck with that then. When I get an avatar with a dick I'll let you know.

don't enable their blogs please

>Not the australian anthem
Bloody shameful cunt

Can't say I didn't try now

never forget what happened here today

Attached: 1522144254824.png (1919x1079, 2.55M)

Well, I managed to rip the models and textures out. Now just a matter of going through them all. I grabbed Warpfire Throwers, Stormvermin, Globadiers, Red Guard, and Queek. Gonna take me a long time to find out what goes to what.

Could you also grab a Gutter Runner? I've heard an user talking about FinalIK having some cool uses and I figure I could probably use it to have Gutter Runners fly at people in the distance

You guys already got voices for this?

Oh, hey. Hope everything ends up okay with what you're doin', be good. You do seem familiar.

Oh, shit, someone actually got some Warhammer Total War models? I've been wanting to see that.

I dunno what I want but it might include a certain bulky amphibian

Attached: 1240828934376.jpg (1600x1200, 263K)

Ah, I know the feeling. That happens to me sometimes too. I usually end up having a really great night within the week that reminds me that it's worth sticking through the occasional boring meetup where I don't quite seem to connect with anyone.

Yeah I can try to grab a Gutter Runner too.

I'm on it! For justice!
*brandishes walkie-talkie and hops on bike*

youtu.be/np0solnL1XY

Attached: 1484970464739.jpg (506x453, 93K)

you guys are cool

Thanks-Thanks, user.

I don't actually know what I'm doing. I have all the files, and can export them, but all I'll be left with is a bunch of files that mean nothing to me. I have zero blender or Unity skills.

Better than not having the files at all, so I still appreciate it.

Have a good day today, anons.

Attached: Who said you could sleep yet.jpg (468x595, 65K)

thank me my.mixtape.moe/rvtkcz.mp4

Attached: 1521866952422.jpg (1199x1133, 127K)

EXCUSE YOU

OK, see if these are of any use. This was all I could find that seemed to actually be part of the Gutter Runners. Digging through that mess is very difficult.
my.mixtape.moe/yphzkv.7z

This is what they look like ingame, by the way. A bit different from Vermintide, but that's because Vermintide is meant to look much prettier. I may take a stab at trying to rip from that one next.

Attached: 20180327081420_1.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

Why aren't you focusing on improving your personality? Don't you want to be loved by other Anons?

Attached: 1520491453628.png (1110x577, 52K)

Scary

If you need anything from Vermintide 2 I have the game and could see about sending you the files or something.

>Why aren't you focusing on improving your personality?
That's not how having a likeable personality works.

>hear my own voice in streamable videos and my mic is super loud and clipping

why did it have to be this way

Attached: DUlulh7XkAIQo-A.jpg (434x434, 25K)

How does it work then?

Better than mine which was almost inaudible for about two months and I had no idea.

I tried to apply one of the textures and it caused my blender to crash

I own it as well, but thank you. I'm doubtful that Ninjaripper will work on it but I'm giving it a shot.

There is no singular 'likeable' personality. Even if you try and play an act it will wear on you and deep down you'll know you're loved for the role you're playing and not who you are.

I flipped the UVs before exporting (because that's what the guide said to do) but maybe that wasn't the right move? Like I said, zero idea what I'm doing. I'm just patient enough to sit here and dig through files.

But my actual personality is boring and uninteresting. How can l make any friends if l don't pretend to be different?

Time to sleep, it's not even late. Remember to get good rest, even if you might miss out on some of the Meetup.

Attached: tumblr_p1lt16ruj81tkxvxvo1_540.jpg (540x304, 38K)

God speed to whoever gets the Warhammer models working
>tfw theres a chance that we can raid rooms and vermintide servers

Attached: Stormvermin.png (738x595, 1.08M)

I've stayed up so late that my body automatically wants me to go to sleep at normal times now ;-;

M8 most people are boring and uninteresting. No one likes a fake person

Yeah, Ninjaripper doesn't seem to work with Vermintide 2. I got it to launch me into the game, but Intruder Inject and DX11 both seem to do nothing. Warhammer 2 may be the only option for now.

You may have to be the one to actually get them working, though, as I probably messed the process up. Just get the Radious mod and you'll have access to everything I did.

Vermintide 2 has surprisingly great graphics for a game from such a no-name studio though and Warhammer 2 doesn't even begin to compare. It'd be a shame to be stuck with Warhammer 2 models but it is better than nothing else.

I know, it's a fucking gorgeous game. If only the Skaven were in more games, then we'd have options.

>tfw no super high quality 40k ork models
I just want to bring WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH to public worlds wit da boyz, is dat too much to ask?

Too bad Vermintide takes place during the worst era in Warhammer lore right before they completely ruined/scraped it in favor of smegmar

Agreed.

Side note: I was inspired to look for random avatars from older games and found a good Sis model rip from Alpha Protocol on Deviantart.

Attached: SbfiVZp.png (692x92, 44K)

>tfw my pussy gets super wet uncontrollably whenever I'm near a cute guy

Attached: 9ed161b8-8eec-4916-b2bd-415517431c80.jpg (700x704, 90K)

Anyone have the image guide for using Firefox to do TTS? I wanna use the Google Female voice.

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Who are the cute guys? I wanna lewd them

This but I'm an actual female not female(male).

(You)