/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #595

New and improved edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>It's back, baby!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Attached: group-photo6.png (1500x971, 2.83M)

Monika is wearing her diapers like a good girl! She woke up wet this morning, but I made sure to change her into a fresh one!

Punching Monika in the face

>it's back, baby!
why do we need this in the op?

I love Monika!

Attached: DWBYNR2VMAABhdD.png (922x1200, 1.29M)

Daily reminder that Sayori is dead but she wants you to keep going

Attached: 1519934687507.jpg (867x922, 74K)

Every time I see shit like this, I want to hurt another girl and make her as miserable as possible for no discernible reason.

No clue. I honestly think it makes the general look tacky and turns people off. Everyone knows how to reach suicide help places if they really need it. They don't need to come here. I'm not trying to be rude, but whatever

Attached: 6bf8ae4.jpg (341x199, 16K)

>REEEE ITS OFFTOPIC
fuck off rulecuck

>Every time I see shit like this
you mean the "daily reminders" right?

Attached: sayori_drawn_by_seityr.jpg (630x630, 200K)

It's not off topic, it's just redundant.

>Ignoring that she came back at the end of the game even if it all went to shit afterwards
Three dokis are fine, Monika consigned herself to permanent deletion and will not be attending the promised day.

Honestly though the same kind of people who leave or don't join because of a suicide hotline in the OP are the same kinds of people that'll ruin comfy threads.

Attached: 1521730409810.jpg (1280x1365, 481K)

No, I mean "be happy without me lol".
Always makes me feel like making some girl's life hell.

Need? I dunno. Feel free to remove it next thread and see if people are fine with it. I just added it back in because it seemed to be one of the things taken issue with being missing in the last.

that just makes me want to join her

>ywn camp on a deserted island with mermaid Sayori overnight
>ywn ask her about her life in the ocean, expecting it to have been good to her for her to turn out how she did
>ywn listen to scattered thoughts about how in hindsight there was a lot of nice elements that the loneliness and lack of purpose obscured
>ywn remind her of that small desert island she liked and suggest camping there overnight
>ywn pack a bag of essentials and carry it while she guides you far out to sea in a small boat
>ywn let her pick choose how to set things up and get comfy
>ywn spend the afternoon trying to climb one of the two trees on the island and claim the top as your part of the island
>ywn finally get to test her absurdly loud yelling ability and see how far away you can hear her from
>ywn sit just beyond the tide and wait for her to periodically bring interesting things she finds underwater to show you
>ywn lie under the stars with her and drift between talking about how you've both decided you don't like light pollution and trying to come up with a name for your island
>ywn suggest making a flag for your island to her delight
>ywn joke that the tent you bought is basically your kingdom
>ywn stare at dimming horizon while she goes off to swim and consider that either you or your life might classify as insane
>ywn fall asleep on the sand with her lazily strewn across you, keeping you warm
>ywn wake up to warm breezes and the sounds of seagulls and the ocean
>ywn sit in a tree's shade with her and tell her it was nice, that you can see why she'd miss it
>ywn leave a knife stuck in the tree so you can carve the island's name into it when you come up with it, then agree to go home early so she can make the flag
>ywn secretly vow to become a good enough swimmer to make it to the island and back on your own so you can surprise her

Monika but she has BPD with a hint of social anxiety and anti-social tendencies Oh wait that's me haha I consider suicide multiple times a week and the only thing stopping me is a fear of hell and my grandma still being alive haha

>Ignoring that everything got deleted after that
And do you honestly think Sayori wouldn't kill herself without Monika anyway?

Attached: mpjdcg0z.jpg (1024x1706, 622K)

Go eat a fat dick, rulecuck. Nobody likes you. Do us all a favor and follow in Sayori's footsteps.

Everyone isn't rulecuck.

It's that time again. Grab yourself a cup with the beverage of your choice and lean back, relax.

Attached: yuri-qt16.png (1100x1290, 1.28M)

Not the eyes

Ya'll shitposters are toasting in a Yuri bread.

Attached: 546978458678.jpg (309x462, 121K)

Hello, everyone. Word of the thread, let's go.

Word this time is "Beach"! Yeah, it's like... It's a thing. A familiar thing, however you interpret it is cool.

Alternatives are "Mist", "Bridge", "Patience", "Tired" and "Void".

Yeah, you know what's up. Don't be shy, okay?

Uh... Yeah. Please take care of yourselves, okay? Please.
Monika?

Attached: Player 2.png (1200x899, 1.18M)

Sure, she was sad but she'd dealt with it for a long time. It wasn't fun but she found ways to cope and there were things that made her happy still. She was only 18 and had a lot of time to confront her issues, the fact she opened up about them was a great first step in the right direction.

Reminder that Monika is a sociopath and if you like her - you're being manipulated and abused.

Loser

Stay hydrated or I'll kill you all

Please kill me

Same. Wanna suicide pact?

>Bringing up actually good points
You better stop it now! You're ruining my sad-boner!

Attached: DOL1yn5V4AAjJ_m.jpg (1000x1100, 73K)

>Beach
Only to fall, rise.
The tide, shining sun, our lives.
Synchronized zenith.

Attached: 1521288715050.png (1480x960, 1.33M)

Attached: abread.png (1920x1080, 254K)

Everyone who wants to make less of this thread, who wants things removed or changed, people who contribute gone etc is by default a rulecuck and aims to destroy /ddlc/.
It's our duty to identify and rout these people once and for all.
NO TO RULEKEKS

>"This is a shit. A pink shit."

Sure thing user

Now you just sound like a rulecuck yourself. Was that the point?

Okay. Do you have a discord?

Also Monikafags like to give Sayori zero credit because I guess it makes them feel their doki is less of an indefensible scumbag.
Sayori even has a scenario in the good ending - which has to stay true to her character even if it turns out to be non-canon - where she receives the epiphany and instead of going insane like Monika and ruining everything and offing herself, she chooses to thank you for your efforts and try to let you down lightly with a smile. Out of the three President Sayoris and President Monika, good end Sayori is by far the most resilient. If she can tank that she can sure as shit tank the depression she was already starting to beat.
Her "try really hard to smile even if there's no reason to" approach alone is a testimony to her willpower.

I'm the oppsite. I'm antirulecuck.

Shitposters get bored as soon as they stop having attention to jerk off to.
Embrace the comfy user, and know that this thread will last for a thousand years, because we're all lonely anons who love our dokis, and no amount of edge and false-flagging will ever take that common ground from us.

Attached: 765435678908765.jpg (1280x851, 399K)

Cupcakes?
>Embrace the comfy, user.
This.

Attached: nats-yuri3.jpg (560x640, 42K)

>she chooses to thank you for your efforts and try to let you down lightly with a smile
cucked by sayori of all people, wow.

Falseflagging is fun, eh rulecuck?

Books?

Attached: 1518010662595.jpg (900x800, 83K)

Kill Monika

>art of Sayori without neck burn
>art of Natsuki without bruises
>art of Yuri without scars
>art of Monika without blue waffles

>Discord
Can't post it here, someone might flip out haha

Attached: d258c3d.png (1280x1707, 1.23M)

>Also Monikafags like to give Sayori zero credit because I guess it makes them feel their doki is less of an indefensible scumbag.
You think I'm monikafag because I think Sayori is badly depressed...?

I don't know what to tell you man. You're just wrong.

I'm not a Monikafag: I love Sayori I just happen to find her depression beautiful

Attached: n-Ybt6bYF9EzI2pNSyifhaxANzFsQ3vBnJCoL0G025A.jpg (640x631, 42K)

I just mentioned how I dislike the suicide prevention stuff in the OP because that information can be found anywhere. It's not hurting anything being there, and I agree now that anyone who feels distain from it probably would ruin the comfy vibe. I didn't expect to get bombarded with a horde of "f*ck off rulecuck" and other rude stuff, so excuse me for being defensive. Sure I should have kept it to myself, but Jesus Christ.
Is not the way to respond to someone just expressing their opinion, and is the opposite of comfy. I wasn't rude in my original post nor was I being shitposty.

I don't think acknowledging that her universe is fake and conceding that it's currently impossible is cucking, user.
She tells you to come back and says that they all love you even.

I'm done. Gute nacht.

Attached: 1506072749241.jpg (1920x1200, 250K)

That's beautiful m8

Make a fake one haha

But what if I know you already?
That would be hella epic

>She tells you to come back and says that they all love you
And then immediately locks the door and never lets you see her while she suffers the hell void with Monikas miserable wailing echoing in the void.

trust me, you don't

I wasn't accusing you of being one, I just meant Monikafags tend to be the loudest and they do a lot to spread those ideas so it might have been easy to take them in after a while.
I can even agree with you in a way. She's sad because she's understanding and caring to the point it weighs her down. She deserved better than she got.

Attached: 4d86116.png (2160x3200, 2.99M)

They all did.

DELET

>your doki
>her preferred method of birth control

Attached: 45689857654689.jpg (203x155, 36K)

God I wish that was me

Sleep well!

Stop being lewd!

>It's all the Monikafags who keep spreading hate against the other Dokis especially Sayori don't you see!

Monika.
She controls it through how hard she leglocks me.

Monika does that though. It's a mercy killing but it should have come earlier. Sayori probably doesn't know that Monika's planning to kill everyone because she's surprised in the bad ending when Monika can fuck with the game still. Monika gave up on everyone's behalf.
Also they deleted the whole game, there's .chr files left but no other remnants of the hell void.
It's down to the player to try and see that .chr file as her spirit and not her headstone from then on.

I'll try.

Attached: 876543245676543.jpg (1670x1791, 235K)

It's not the bad ending

Yuri big back problems...

But have you considered that Monika deserves it?

Attached: kek.gif (200x200, 128K)

Why do people keep taking the same old bait?

Where's the bait?

A throne to correct Yuri's posture!

Attached: 1521981810789.jpg (4545x5799, 2.2M)

here:

Attached: efb649d.jpg (1080x1656, 408K)

You're not attacking Monika, you're attacking the people who like her.

Sayori has gender dysphoria

I don't know if they knew this ,but their .chr files are effectively triggers. If Sayori.chr isn't here, this doesn't happen. The game effectively contains them, the files just make them manifest, hence why Monika could still here their voices. With Monika.chr deleted, she's gone except through willpower or a loophole. The game being gone except the .chr files is effectively their hollowed out skin with nothing to animate or fill it.

Attached: dca01be.jpg (500x602, 58K)

Please no I already purged my breakfast

Yes, and?

Attached: 1511104252755.png (200x357, 84K)

Cunt

I have striven to fix my sleeping pattern for my doki and it has rewarded me with Eurohours.
Harsh.

Chill people

Your doki, but she keeps posting images with the same unusual naming convention so you know it's her.

Attached: 765432567896543.jpg (680x371, 71K)

Anyone else has fapped to the thought of Yuri giving Monika a mating press with her big horsecock while Monika leglocks Yuri with her big thighs? asking for a friend haha

Who would do that?

Attached: NERVOUS MONI.png (1000x1000, 572K)

hol up wtf

Yes yes yes

No, but I might.

Attached: 1521363376340.jpg (474x659, 46K)

See everyone? This is Sayorifags.
They spread vitriol and hate against Monika and then blame Monikafriends for doing what they're guilty of. They do this in every single thread at any given hour.
It's absolutely disgusting.

yes but instead of monika it's natsuki

Wat can we do m8? There's always toxicity in every fanbase

I prefer Monika with a horsecock while chapter 2 Yuri is obsessed with it to the point of raping Monika

been playing this for the first time and chose Sayori (I love you)

did I do good?