Someone draw some lines on this

Someone draw some lines on this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjFG-4Ge668
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1375827#p1381724
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clearly consolidating before next moon... HOLD

Not even a cent yet. Look into the coin and tell me it's not worth a cent.

hey look it's anchored correctly and everything

guess we're not sleeping today

Wew lad

Looks like the market getting comfy at 400 sats.

90% probability it's going to shoot up again because it's a general bull market, with incoming minecraft and digusign being released soon. If you have any, I'd say it's smart to hold a bit longer.

post feet

>tfw my perfect triangle with perfect anchor is mostly ignored despite even getting quads

What do the memelines say mr quads?

This is literally a message from God.

checked.

hmm, buy-ins before 400 sats lookin' good.

Anything under 10k sats is a great buy imo.

FUCK ME. QUADS. MEMEANGLE. PERFRCT COIN. CONFIRMATION LADS. CONFIRMATION.

The memelines say good things I take it?

Its getting smaller and smaller

OH FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=vjFG-4Ge668

Perfect triangles user

Thisnis going over 1000 sats tonight

Shit here isnthe picture praise kek

Buy now before you miss out.

k sats by end of the month!

tfw that will only make me like 120 bucks

Just bought thanks to this post.

>Buy now before you miss out.
Already at 110k.

I'm all in baby $6,000 put in keks name, praise kek and send me to lamboland

This triangle is being set up far too perfect. What is happening I believe is anybody who had been bagholding from last year when it hit 400, are more than likely selling now and just happy to get their money back. Plus, the whales are keeping this coin suppressed at ~400 with slight pumps to mid to low 4's. Once a nice portion of those shams sell, it will begin to slowly rise again. Reason is, this coin has been as low as 20sat. The odds of anybody buying at 20 and NOT have sold by now is slim. We are going to see some seriously fucking crazy shit when whoever is holding this coin back decides its time. See the sell orders. The market is consolidating, and getting comfortable. No doubt in my mind. Buying in at 400 is an incredibly entry point. And all this market activity and patterns prior to any REAL news, not just speculation. It's as if there is an interest to have people sell at 400. Giving weak hands the opportunity. Then it'll be fucking gone with the snap of a finger. I'm so fucking hard right now I'm getting light headed. Tempted to buy a million more just to take my own advice.

wew

i thought kek was a pol meme. glad to see other pedes here

Where do you think it's headed?

Ah, a standard and classic dick-butt formation.

kek is a reddit meme now more than anything

Nobody can be sure. However, think of it this way... DGB is worth ONE CENT right now. That's it. A fucking penny. And it wasn't even worth a penny prior to a few days ago. This coin, having the dominance it does, in the niche it has, with the plans it has, with its 3 year history, is worth more than a cent. Look at any number of shitcoins that don't warranty their prices with invisible devs and zero usability.

what about the high supply from videogame mining? wouldn't that keep the price down?

>worth one cent right now

user, i...

where'd you learn that word

If this was worth 1 cent, I'd run naked down my street at the very least. I'd have $10k.

which word?

More miners doesnt make more appear, difficulty increases

It preventa inflation

God damnit it makes me sad that newcoiners have not experienced what i have. Donyou know how i started?

A faucet. All of this was free, i learned evwrything i could on this journey upwards and now im too experienced to lose it all. New coiners will get burned just as i did. But i lost dollars bck than. You guys with no experience will lose thousands tens of thousands. Heed my warning.

80% cold wallet
20% sell on peak and move to next moon mission
80% in cold wallet sell on peak moon mission

We are not investors, we have to be COLLECTORS

>buying thanks to lines on top of graph
did you know it could %50 tank?

Do meme lines even mean anything? Trend analysis seems like bullshit

Kek is a cancer meme.
On a very related note, the last coin that had all that kek frogposting garbage attached to it was POSW, and despite (or maybe in spite of) their "kek blessings" or whatever the fuck it was, POSW has underperformed hard so far.
Please keep it away from DGB.

Meme triangles are destroyed

Kek is Dead

fuck u biz

you cucks this is one whale shaking off the final weak heands (you), look at history it's repeating, now you KNOW it's moontime

Who else getting back in on this dip?

Holy fuck...is that a whale just driving the price down?

am in but going balls deep now

Yes. Sploosh sploosh mutha fuckas.

Holy fuck guys....I'm putting my moon boots on

Just look at the graph user. be intuitive, think a little it's not hard to figure out

i don't study market analysis or anything because that's not my thing but the bottom line is market resistance. this is pretty much the floor selling price. top line suggests the price ceiling the maximum price the market is willing to pay. when the points converge there is a chance to go drastically up or down.

but in the name of autism we all know it is going straight to the moon

BUY BUY BUY

Unrelated, but xem is up 100% from like 2 hrs ago
>tfw bought 100 at 6k
>tfw poor

WHALE GONE

oh my god look at that whale being eaten up

Buy the dip motherfuckers

You stupid fucking palms are sweaty weak handa spagetti

Last yeari posted this

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1375827#p1381724

Pic related

And as for your picture there its just a largwe trianglebyou cuck. Ypu better not have sold. Put your shit in a cold wallet sonny jim your hilsren will hate ypu forever,if its out of site you wont worry, you wont say oh i can sell and biy he dip. none of that matters, dont be greedy

This is the natural order of things.

>mfw didnt buy the dip
>mfw bought at 440 on my lunch break today

don't worry even you'll make a profit

1k sats tonight

Stupid question - why would whales drive down the price like that? How do they profit? New to this and curious what sense it makes.

also wondering this. wish i knew it was coming, bought in at 395, oh well

To buy more at cheaper price

Oh and dont you doubt kek you fucking cuck.

praise kek

Good question they set a sell price

Once they are happy, and see a nice buy order at a dexent rate they sell it, sacrafice some tondrive it way down. And place a buy orderat that low level now panic sellers sell to whale he just increased his stack.

Scare other people into selling more lower "oh shit the price is dropping, I gotta cut my losses" or a stop loss

But that seems super risky, especially seeing how quickly the price is rising? Why does this make more sense than simply holding?

anyone else shit themselves @ polo just now?

>whales know coin is undervalued
>dump a lot at a certain price
>buy even more back once price goes way down
It's not too complicated.

so they can buy more before driving the price up

I feel like if I tried this I would get fucked.
(Not that I'll ever be "whale" status)

They dump enough to call the margins.

Attention thisbis why im telling you notnto fuck around. Buy your shit and keep 80% in cold wallet. No no mo mot shit coins, good coins with a future.

Aell the 20%

Or at least sell your original buy in amount and save rest or even leave with alittle more, point is KEEP AND COLLECT.

im tellinh you this over and over because jew whales and bankers are trying to weed us out ,dont let that happen. We will be new wallstreet. Dont let those old cuck fuxks win

Because you as an individual can't affect the price pretty much at all. Whales can buy/sell enough to directly affect the price so they have a better idea of how the value will fluctuate. They don't have crystal balls, but there's certainly mathematical risk analysis involved, which gives them the edge.

They are jews, they are bankers they are our enemy.

Use them like plankton sucking them to death.

Dont fall for their tricks.

They dont want us to be rich

triangle.jpg
what happens when it gets to the tip?

Dgb comes hard

Then god help us all

give me the raw data I'll run a hybrid time series model on it

dippp?

Either goes up or down.

Can we go to 500 sats already?

what if it plateaus

Then god help us all

shill it cucks

polo lag hurt it but the moon mission is still there, even less resistance now

We remake the triangle

Bittrex is lagging like a motherfucker...

what does this imply? is now a good buy in time?

back to 300 sats lads

now is the last dip get the fuck in

I'm scared anons. Hold me.

hold man

whale moved up, this shit is about to moon

also seriously guys if you're tired of waiting just shill it on twitter or telegram do it

Clearly the CIA niggers are fucking with DGB again

Goys, I want you all to know if this moons hard enough I'll buy a lambo and paint it like the moon and get the license plate dgb on it

It's not budging from 350 user.

Entertain God and your ass will follow
DGB mooning soon

Is what I would've said if I wanted to fud with you

be patient cant time it

DGB is deepthroating a 45 special right now.
I'm going to teach it how to pull the trigger.

Your 13K DGB will be like wind to a house.