/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>Patch notes (OB68)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?73436-Open-Beta-68-Updates-Notes-March-28

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Attached: DZJaiBvWAAEvGHX.jpg (2048x1160, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/87i2i2/nightbane_androxus/dwd4wvf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OB70 won't save us

Captain Maeve Pinkbeard and mateys!

This thread's official pairing is Jenos x Ying.

Attached: jenos ying.jpg (1280x867, 112K)

Child Khan guarding child Lian. There is no proof they are not the same age.

There is no proof they are the same age

Good point. There could be a baby Khan guarding child Lian. He can call her onee-sama. Big sister Lian is the best Lian.

Attached: tumblr_p60he5QJdC1wakxq3o1_540.jpg (519x617, 60K)

I would be willing to spend an infinite amount of crystals if I could turn every character into something pirate-related

We need a progress report on fat bald old man becomes friends with cute girls simulator.

Attached: 1496980819835.jpg (895x720, 391K)

who draw this?

Ying is friends with all men

with 4 bans we just ban all viable healers?

Which 3 healers do you not consider to be viable?

Grover
Ying
Maldamba

reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/87i2i2/nightbane_androxus/dwd4wvf/

Fucking furfags

What are you sperging about?

Attached: Inara-Paramount.gif (600x600, 3.01M)

Ya'll think they're ready to release ob68 tomorrow?
The PTS was so buggy I'm not very hopeful

. . . and SMITE!

Attached: Aphrodite.webm (394x736, 2.59M)

good post

>Season 2 will come to a close near the start of 2019
I don't play a lot of competitive game so is this normal?
Feels like a really long time

Overwatch seasons are about 2 or 3 months.

If you read the whole announcement it says that it will be divided into 3 splits, so it won't be static for a whole year

They will, but they won't fix half of the bugs.

Tumblr artist called Goddess Lian. Here is more art from the same artist. It is Ying in a suit.

Attached: ying suit.jpg (1170x1920, 402K)

Smite tactics Hand of the gods ecks dee

what

Is it true she likes being hogtied

Class bans soon

actual esports is divided into splits. The overall season is just the year.

Four class bans every game I'm already starting to see an improvement

Reminder Skye is too old and busted to be getting these kinds of skins

Attached: academic.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

The intensity of the love I feel for her is indescribable. It is limitless, unending, insurmountable.
There are not enough words in any language to accurately describe how deeply I cherish my princess.

Attached: Ying42.png (1024x1024, 854K)

Don't bully Skye. She has a great butt.

Is Buck good now?

its a dude

t. Whiteknight

maeve, evie or willo would've been much better choices for a schoolgirl skin

It reminds me of those 20 something year old actors that you see play high school students

that's not what whiteknight means user

my dad works at hirez and he says that they will remove cauterize and make it a card for every champion

It's like Skye is infiltrating that high school to bang horny teen boys.

Effective snipers is unacceptable game design in Paladins.

In Overwatch or TF2, if a good sniper is fucking up your team, you just swap to sniper yourself. You cannot do that in Paladins. You can buy illuminate to counter stealth, or resilience to counter crowdcontrol, but there is nothing a tank can do to stop Kinessa from shitting all over them.

just flank him bro

>teleports behind you, restoring half his health and headshooting you
heh nothing personal kid

Yeah instead you draft around it instead of ignoring it and wondering what with wrong.

You just don't understand Chris' aesthetic. Skye is Paladin's version of . The point is to have a sexy, mature woman pretend to be a cute and innocent women. There is nothing old and busted about sexy.

Attached: skye magician.png (981x1920, 721K)

Hitscanners in general make the game fucking boring. Can't do flying, proper tanking or anything interesting because these babby-crutches can effortlessly shit damage across the map.

Just seeing this for the first time I hope I'm not to late to say as a teenage boy I like this skin

If all you want is slow projectiles then go play Continuum. Complaining about hitscan in fps is retarded.

i hate chris

Hit scan should have less range desu

>plays flank
>gets outflanked by a non-flank
losing while being shit at the game is the proper outcome

The problem isn't hitscan, it's hitscan with low falloff or no falloff at all

Hitscan is okay, but they should do like 30 percent less damage so that projectile-based heroes would be viable again. Drogoz's rockets need to do like 50 percent more damage and have the rocket speed increased into borderline hitscan-tier to make his flying ability anything but an instant suicide with Lex-, Viktor- and Kinessa shitter running around and making the gameplay a cawadoodie-tier shitshow.

Attached: drogoz.png (388x484, 306K)

*OR have the rocket speed increased, whoops

Is it actually the teenage boys that like school girl skins, though? Isn't that more of a thing for older men longing for the past? I don't think it is the teens who are drawing things like this.

Attached: 1513281022624.jpg (666x1199, 93K)

I'd rather not get shat on by rng hit box and latency champions thanks

>every hitscan weapon gets 30% less damage
>makoa, bomb king and drogoz completely dominate the game and everyone else is irrelevant

nice

Man that picture is awful

DON'T YOU MEAN "INCREASE PROJECTILES DAMAGE"?
BOI I LOVE CRAZY DAMAGE IN MY HERO SHOOTER

>tfw the game can only alternate between hitscan being the king or projectile being the king because lo-rez is shit
feels bad man

Better that than the current Viktor and Lex being able to just running around the map uncatchably and erasing everybody effortlessly in 1vs1.

draw better then please

No, I don't want to go back!

Reminder that the balance will always be a joke because Hi-Rez won't balance PC and Console separately.

sounds like you're just a braindead drogoz main who got shat on by a fucking VIKTOR of all champions
git gud

>viktor and lex dominating anything outside of your pub games

Well I can't speak for everyone but school outfits were a kink of mine despite still being in school myself

Attached: 1516445757082.jpg (3543x2214, 414K)

Hitscan is good.

It means we can have crazy mobility like Tracer, because there exists a counter for it.

The thing is, no champion in Paladins has mobility anywhere near what Tracer can do, so it's wasted.

>a sexy, mature woman pretend to be a cute and innocent women
That's like the opposite of Sky, if anything she really tries hard to not appear innocent.

bad art

good art

user, you might not like the art but it was created by a /palg/ay, We should be kind to our friends.

this

>It means we can have crazy mobility like Tracer, because there exists a counter for it.
You know even pro players have trouble hitting Tracer which is why they just play McCree and try to go for the stun, or Winston to scare her off with undodgeable damage, right? Tracer is terrible game design. Also, in OW, only Tracer has the level of mobility as Tracer. Everyone else either has less mobility, or no mobility skill whatsoever. At least in Paladins, 90% of characters have a mobility skill and 100% of them have a mount.
The big problem with hitscan in Paladins is that the damage would be perfectly fair if characters had accurate hitboxes, but in Paladins characters have huge body hitboxes to make up for the game having more mobility skills in general. This is not really necessary. The damage of hitscans isn't too high, it's too high for the hitbox size.

Give Maeve a Lilith skin.

Attached: 1493478815201.png (1280x914, 396K)

Skye Morriggan/Meave Lilith bundle when ?

>Last day of OB67
>Have to play Paladins like this
Didnt want to enjoy today in the first place...

Attached: 50 resolution.png (1020x574, 1.07M)

To be fair, Kinessa is now better at flanking than most flanks due to her new legendary.

give maeve a ryougi skin

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Don't. Maeve would make that look disgusting. Lilith is a billion times hotter than that half-breed street rat.

Give Maeve a weapon skin that lets her throw cat treats

they're literally the same character

>small
>pink-ish/purple-ish hair
>flat-chested
>steal things (semen)
>please old men

Ying needs a bad girl skin and would make a better Morrigan/Lilith because she has a mirror theme and can make doubles just like them.

Attached: smile__by_winterout1-das4cwq.png (1000x800, 771K)

you forgot one major difference. Lilith is hot while Maeve is ugly.

maeve is cuter than some generic demon slut

holy shit the jannies get worse and worse every year

Which one of you motherfuckers hacked /r/Smite?

Attached: wellshit.png (761x569, 25K)

Why?

now i cant get my codes REEEEE

apparently making posts regarding p*x*e's twitter remarks are a bannable offense, despite her being a former paladins employee and current paladins streamer? and despite the twitter comment directly relating to this general?

so fucking stupid, janny i h8 u

they deleted his post about P**** and that's a good thing

literally who

I did. Post your leddit name and I'll approve you.

b-but thats wrong
maeve is cute

Attached: 1505664381886.jpg (1920x1031, 257K)

p*x*e is a nice person! she was a hirez employee, she helped make paladins. she is also a popular paladins streamer, a popular paladins community member, a paladins e-celebrity, a paladins gold ranked competitive player, a paladins casual player, a paladins and SMITE code giver, and a cute and nice person!

she's literally the most famous girl paladins player, and that's a good thing. and we should be able to post about her, especially when she posts about us!

I want to thighfug Maeve!

What the fuck did those SHITE retards do?