amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: Go scoop yourself.png (1238x1209, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/wYMFj/
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=43339
pastebin.com/fkQdZg5q
steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/1654382972075930184
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know I had to do it to em
I always do it to em

Attached: 85ieyi64y7o01.png (540x571, 557K)

picosong.com/wYMFj/
Reposting this audio.

Attached: Winners do drugs.png (800x825, 183K)

Gotta admit, that one went differently than I had always heard it in my head. Not that that's a bad thing, was just surprised by the lack of thrash metal and Funtime Foxy screaming.

Reposting a withered bird in a vent
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=43339

>what kind of sequel do you want, senpai?
>just retcon my shit up

Name a better bro then Fredbear, you literally can't.

Objectively, Fredbear is the patrician's ideal for an animatronic for he exumes a chilling but welcoming pressence. Only a true imbecile would prefer Baby, Ballora, Biddy Bab, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Freddy, or any of the others.

Attached: funtime_fredbear_by_toasted912-dbyps9j.png (1444x1716, 1.76M)

>variants of with and without inner mouth
Fantastic.

He bit a kid's fucking head off

>heart eyes
>ventstuck chicken
G-God bless America.

Attached: 1512825158705.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Like the Funtimes and the Toys, Fredbear really had no say in it. He was built to stand on stage as a statue. It's not like the human-possessed animatronics, who all choose to commit evil consciously.

>Funtimes
You mean the robots that, of their own volition, murdered multiple technicians and wore a guy as a sentient skinsuit with the implication that they did this to others afterwards?

That was all Baby, and the implication was only in the guidebook. Scott ditched whatever he had planned and had them live in a sewer drain as noodles for thirty years.

Are the Minireenas the scariest funsized animatronic?

I like you, Cav. You're good people.

She looks like a head on a beach ball.

Seriously, what made Scott so obsessed with pleasing r/fivenightsatfreddys specifically.

You don't understand, sub-200 IQ scum. L O R E is the only thing that matters.

It still bugs me that the freddy files and the logbook are noncanon.

Part 12 of Eyes Wide Shut
pastebin.com/fkQdZg5q

Feedback (especially on the ending) is much appreciated.

Attached: Pas de cinq.png (960x720, 296K)

Last robots Scott's programmed

>Withered Chica: She is the last of the five vent-crawlers. Withered Chica can be blocked by the vent snare as well as the vent door. Unlike Ennard and the others, she gives no audio cue when she is at the door, meaning you need to track her position using the vent radar. If she reaches the vent door, she will become stuck in it, preventing you from closing it for the rest of the night. While her girth prevents Ennard, Molten Freddy, and Springtrap from passing, Mangle can still get through. While this may seem like a strategic advantage, keep in mind that Withered Chica may eventually wiggle free and jumpscare you.
>Toy Bonnie: He sneaks in through a trapdoor to your right. There is no way to prevent him from entering your office. Your only defense is to put on your Freddy Fazbear mask to fool him. Looking directly at him will increase the effectiveness of the mask, causing him to leave a little faster.

>Toy Chica: She sneaks in through a trapdoor to your left, and just like Toy Bonnie, there is no way to prevent her from getting into the room. Your only defense is to put on your Freddy Fazbear mask to fool her. Toy Chica is faster than Toy Bonnie and will invade your office more often, however she is easier to fool with the mask, especially when looking directly at her.
>Complete roster
steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/1654382972075930184

Attached: cn.jpg (1600x900, 255K)

Baby is best animatronic and friend.

Why would you want Baby when you could have Toy Freddy?

Attached: updooted.png (600x600, 85K)

Because she's so goddamn cute.

Are you sure she isn't just an entitled autist that even other killbots don't want to be around?

Maybe I like entitled autists.

I want Funtime Foxy to escape the facility, taking nobody with them and buy a yacht.

What else do you like about her?

You want a list?

Absolutely.

I liked the differences in how William watched Ballora's show compared to Iris and her mom. Ballora having her moment both onstage and in the audience section to be with Iris felt bittersweet as she got to if only in this strange moment, live out her function and the fantasy of having a living child of her own at the same time. The taking in the scenery and having the carpet being the thing that turned the enjoyable performance into unsettling was a nice moment. Ballora returning to herself and losing Iris again but gaining the gift of dancers was a borderline spooky moment. I say borderline because it honestly was a little cute imaging the minireenas imprinting on Ballora. I'm excited with the ending as I've been waiting on Funtime Freddy to show up with all the great creepy teasing you've done with him so far.

>Voice like silk
>Cute as fuck
>A clown that actually isn't scary
>Big tits
>Lactates ice cream
>Actually cares about the player's well-being in SL ... until the end, but I'm counting the beginning
>Would want to have in my pizzeria

I know a few of those are just certain fan canons, but I'm counting them. I could think of more but I'd just get repetitive. Her voice is what made me like her to begin with and everything else just clicked into place.

Attached: circus_baby____by_dragonnira-dbws8x3.png (1024x576, 550K)

>Actually cares about the player's well-being in SL ... until the end, but I'm counting the beginning
Wait, did I misinterpret her scenes? The only reason she wanted you alive was for the plan, and I'm fairly sure she sent the Bidybabs after you to lull you into a false sense of security.

>did I misinterpret her scenes?
No, I probably did.

Attached: circus baby454493.jpg (2560x1440, 565K)

I'm kind of confused as to why devised that entire elaborate deception and escape plan when she was actually on her dad's side the whole time. Was it just for shits and giggles?

>when she was actually on her dad's side the whole time.
She wasn't "the whole time." Scott just decided she was in PS.

>FNAF 1 cast are vengeful spirits whose vengeful autistic rage causes multiple deaths
>the Toys go against their programming specifically to try and murder Jeremy and Fritz
>the Nightmares either don't exist or try to terrify and murder children in experiments
>the SL bots murder technicians and string up their corpses, wear Michael like a suit, and potentially killed a guard at some unknown point in time prior to Michael's arrival
>every single human to have appeared throughout the series is morally gray at best or evil at worst
The animatronics from 6 are literally the only characters who you could call "good". What's the deal with that?

Phone Dude did literally nothing wrong

I understand that Scott writes these games by the seat of his pants, but I'm under the assumption that there's at least some degree of internal consistency above the level of a Michael Bay film.

Profiting off of the many tragedies to have followed the Fredbear and Fazbear franchises seems pretty wrong to me.

>cocaine vacuum

Attached: 1361798080133.gif (246x238, 143K)

It might be tasteless, but considering that only like two people in the FNAF universe actually know the full extent of what the fuck even happened, with one of them being a dead serial killer in a rabbit costume, it's really pretty harmless compared to what the other human characters end up doing.

To an outsider in the FNAF universe, Freddy's would just come across as some weird old restaurant where some people went missing and a few industrial accidents happened, they have no way of knowing that they're disturbing a bunch of ghosts by making a small-time haunted house.

Hence "morally gray at best". Phone Dude did the least wrong out of any of the human characters, but that doesn't absolve him of guilt.

It's hard to tell how much internal consistency there is, really. From what Scott's said of his writing process, it wouldn't surprise me at all if every single game was a mishmash of conflicting ideas and concepts.

Attached: 49556494_p6.png (1088x509, 397K)

Attached: w__rachet554_what_did_we_do_wrong.png (800x800, 164K)

From the thumbnail I thought this was a sex thing.
inB4: "Why would you think it's a sex thing?"

Well, why would you?
I realize you're talking about that image being posted, but I'm still curious.

The rest of the artist's work meets that expectation. Sadly only two of the risque pieces bother looking like a robot. That's not the quote.
What else are you meant to think seeing a robotic chicken down on her knees with a shackled child's ghost weeping?

Attached: somekindofsexthing.png (600x236, 309K)

Honestly, from the thumbnail I thought she had been shocked (or was being shocked) with electricity and had shorted out.

Yeah no shit. I'm stuck on a phone. Dunno how underages put up with tapping a screen smaller than a postcard as opposed to using a keyboard. I just straight up don't want to check this website now, especially to bump a thread.

I'm glad you caught that callback; I've planted a few seeds throughout the chapters and only now are some of them ripe.

After some consideration, I changed the ending part of the dream, to flesh out the "gift opening" more, and hopefully tip it from 'borderline spooky" to "spooky". Thanks for the response, it helped a lot.

I could see the cupcake being the method of Funtime Chica's shocks.

A FNAF-style game where you're the night guard in an art museum and you have to fend off statues and carvings that become animate at night and roam the building looking for fleshies to capture and encase in stone to become new exhibits. Enemies range from head-and-shoulder busts that creep in the smaller places like vents to normal-sized statues like Venus de Milo who can be thwarted by closing the doors, to the biggest threat, Michelangelo's David, who if you try closing the door on him simply pulls it back open and captures you, you need to remain perfectly still when he's looking in the door until he leaves. What do you think?

Attached: 'David'_by_Michelangelo_Fir_JBU002.jpg (1200x1800, 176K)

It reads a lot more sad and bittersweet now, going somewhat further from spooky, which seems like the opposite of what you were trying to do. The male minireena getting lost in a sea of his own kind and the tears that wouldn't fall made the dream much poignant. While the spider idea is spooky, I think to make it spooky you'd have to have Ballora react in fear or horror to the gift. Maybe she's aghast at whatever price the gift cost or the nature of her dancers at first compared to how she came to love them. I think you could also work with the idea of thunderclaps being used as ominous applause throughout to make the storm's end more impactful while adding to the mood. I think lightning might be a little premature for what you've got planned so I wouldn't recommend that.

I think the Night at the Museum series died with Robin Williams.

I like sad and bittersweet as a supplement to horror. Don't listen to this guy Lovecraft.

I didn't expect this to take as long as it did.

Attached: Cathy has had a rough life.png (1027x897, 454K)

He was in those? And they weren't horror movies.

>encase in stone
So the fetish aspect of the player's death would remain intact, I see.

But of course.

Encased in stone foreverially

People got off on the guards being stuffed into the suits?

There's always someone who gets off on something, no matter how un-erotic that something is. Like Tilefucker.

Seems like she could use a hand.

>not getting off on getting stuffed into a suit

So no matter how your character dies it will be a "fetish aspect".

To someone, somewhere; yes.

In this format I better understand what's going on with her stumps, eyes and lower jaw. That's a creepy detail and goes well with the idea she shoots out blackness unless manifesting in her suit. I just want to stroke her ragged headfeathers and hold her wire hands.

I think I'll stick with the new ending's tone, and leave the spooky stuff for next chapter. I appreciate the feedback, though. I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Those wire hands are her veins, it may be kinda weird. I don't know if romancing my Chica is a good endgame, she screams a lot and doesn't really have a lot going for her these days.

Attached: dfgdfh.png (663x538, 23K)

She's cute. That and I have a strong weakness for miserable chickens that like to scream. I understand the veins I'm thought the black circles in her eyes and protruding from her nubs were something else related to her phantom existence.
>no spectral boob freckles
Please.

>Samantha doesn't beat on Cathy just because she's a sadistic psycho-bitch
>She beats on Cathy because she's a huge weeaboo
Was anime even broadcast in the US when she died? Bitch needs to hit harder.

Attached: weeaboo2.jpg (540x356, 29K)

Non-humie edit.

Attached: dfgdfh mark 2.png (1492x1005, 61K)

>chest freckles on the mutilated weeb
and all was well in the world

>dem heart pupils hoping for love
>dat blush
>FRECKLES
Now that's a prime tormented chicken waifu.

Attached: 7e591c2a7404f7cc636b29ba81beee0d8d324ffa[3].jpg (800x600, 59K)

Hey what are your thoughts on a Beamz quest? To be honest I'm more curious just to know if you even saw the discussion last thread.

What would Beamz even be questing for anyways? Is he on a hunt for more quarters? Is he challenging the other bots to a Polybius tournament? Maybe he's looking for his lost 3-D glasses?

Surviving the mean streets of 2087 America.

Keep your offtopic furshit out the thread.

Baby thought Michael was William that likely had something to do with it. If she was trying to impress him makes sense she'd do some plan instead of mindless slaughter.

Removing Flemoids from the arcade with extreme prejudice

I was in last thread but skimmed it, you mean like a quest with my Beamz in particular? I don't think it'd be that exciting, it'd be very slice of life-y and the end would be known from the start that she gets killed by Freddy. Or at the very least debilitated beyond operation depending on how you want to interpret Gone Batty.

If you mean the jokey interp of her reviving in a different AU like '87, I feel like that would be overstepping my bounds a bit. It's one thing to draw or write a short story about someone's AU, it's another to cross my own AU with someone else for a quest. BonQuest at the very least was centralized in a unique environment (Thresheld Castle in the world of Boopliss) with the characters derivative of other peoples' specific Bonnie interpretations rather than being wholesale in their worlds and environments, and even then I can't say people were wrong when they called it circlejerky.

If any quest revives that isn't purely straight up goofy oneshot it will be GhostQuest Gaiden. BonQuest would feel a bit weird to host at this point with almost all the characters creators no longer active here and able to give input as to whether or not their Bonnie is being portrayed well enough and whatnot.

Attached: 012.png (800x600, 106K)

Clear it up with Crisis if you ever feel that itch.

Attached: 1421197465418.png (1024x1536, 381K)

Every time I see this picture I think of a snarky Jewish woman.

>Oy vey, are you meshuggah or somethin'?

>[Fran Drescher laugh]

I think I like the stereotypical black woman more.

Attached: [EEEEs in robonics].gif (360x640, 1.45M)

>no updates in 2 days
Will the next animatronic's role be something substantial?

Toy Freddy might have some neat stuff when Scott updates

Maybe he just took a break.

Attached: vawshrug.png (759x546, 111K)

Attached: 1421708457559.png (487x408, 91K)

Attached: 49545482_p4.jpg (2756x3858, 2.31M)

Attached: reillyington86_animated_nightmare_chica.gif (1920x1080, 3.88M)

I hope so. I'm honestly not super happy with how the animatronics we've gotten so far work.

Attached: springtrap and withered chica 1.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Attached: springtrap and withered chica 2.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)