/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging. Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 27th of March:
1309 – Pope Clement V imposes excommunication and interdiction on Venice, and a general prohibition of all commercial intercourse with Venice, which had seized on Ferrara, a papal fiefdom.
1836 – Texas Revolution: On the orders of General Antonio López de Santa Anna, the Mexican army massacres 342 Texas POWs at Goliad, Texas.
1941 – World War II: Yugoslav Air Force officers topple the pro-Axis government in a bloodless coup.
1945 – World War II: Operation Starvation, the aerial mining of Japan's ports and waterways begins. Argentina declares war on the Axis Powers.
1958 – Nikita Khrushchev becomes Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Soviet Union

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
EU4 DD 27/03
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1084305

CK2 DD 19/03
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/551

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2 - 12/10/2017
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2 - 14/12/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Music Mod
pastebin.com/UxQnvV3Y

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Attached: 1507316100524.jpg (2000x3525, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

based

absolutely based.

White and based

Fugg

Attached: JUST.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

White men

AI, please stop making my life harder.

Attached: HELP.png (1920x1080, 3.6M)

Does he have liver problems?

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

Samefag

I think that's the first time I've seen AI Ruthenia. How did that happen?

>ruthenia
que
Also why did you let France cross into Africa

your MIL is full
I'm guessing Lithuania snot stopping kiev sepratists, then prussia or bohemia allying kiev

@209789185
>being a newfag
>not knowing about the post delay time

>@

His only problem is that he just got overthrown and replaced by his superior brother

If I get france into a PU should I give them back french core lands? Or is it possible for them to be loyal without them?

IT KEEPS GETTING BIGGER

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAH.png (1920x1080, 3.96M)

Poland and Lithuania got utterly destroyed early game and gave birth to a catholic Galicia-Volhynia which ended up in an alliance with Bohemia and France. The rest is history.

Nice

Attached: RIP.jpg (1920x1080, 841K)

Anyone?

Meant to reply to this.

That doesn't make any sense. Despite what EU4 shows a PU means one state of 2 or more combined kingdoms, sometimes with relative autonomy. And yes they won't be loyal.

>people still dont understand the vital currency of (You)
>people still dont understand the vital need to not give out unneeded (You)s

Attached: 1430590214983.jpg (850x1144, 652K)

It's attention validation or meme screenshots, that's about it. Unless someone makes some strike-of-gold post that everyone's jumping on the bandwagon for, most of the time it's just insecure or socially inept people fishing for attention to justify postponing their planned suicide by a day.

>Start off as Spain in EU IV
>"Maybe I should expand a bit more before I take on the big guys."
>"OK, maybe some more."
>"Just a biiiiiiiiiiiiiit more."
>"Well, now I'm too big, I need to consolidate a bit."
>"Maybe advance my tech a bit more first, just in case."
>"And build up the navy."

It is nearly 1700, I have a higher land force limit than Russia, Enough ships to blockade the entirety of Europe at the same time and a manpower of "yes" and I still haven't gotten around to attacking France.

Am I autistic?

have a (You)

For a CWE future history bookmark, like say 2040, whats the best location for a black supremacist state in Europe?

Go for the meme option and make it Sweden

>have a large army and navy as a great power by 1700 in eu4
woah dude never heard of such a thing

There really isn't any place for a black supremacist state in Europe. If you mean muslim, London, Malmo, Paris, etcetera.

I could have it be south Sweden, around Stockholm, then the North's a Swedish remnant, possibly under Russian-Finnish protection.

or you could not.

Portugal

KARA BOGALAND
PROTECTORS OF AFRICA

What are some good areas to colonize as Dai Viet? Also kino borders? Was thinking about expanding up to Khorat and Cambodia.

Attached: borders_1.jpg (1400x780, 318K)

Confucius was a dirty chink

Attached: 20180327203852_1.jpg (1400x780, 336K)

>tfw Ming creates a false-flag to taint the racial purity of your country
not today

Attached: 20180327204500_1.jpg (1400x780, 331K)

Alright, it's horsefucker time. Should I go manicheist, tengrist or something else? Playing with HIP, earliest meme date.
No muslims ok

Are these games really as autistically hard and complex as they seem? Most of my friends love them(EU and CK specifically), but most complex strategies I've ever played were Total Wars and I'm kind of afraid of trying proper grand strategies and wondering how much effort does it take to learn and git gut at all this shit.

can anyone upload this mod, please?
steam workshop downloader sites no work

Attached: mod_vef_start.png (505x512, 323K)

>Most of my friends love them(EU and CK specifically)
Tell them to go neck themselves

is this a meme now or something?

No. The illusion of complexity comes from how the games have no tutorial and tend to give limited feedback, so you need to read the wiki or watch tutorials from people who bother to learn how to play.

All of north america.

I mean, it just seems to have really a shit tonne of options and stuff you have to keep track of

Is sugar not a good in V2? I'm sort of surprised considering that it was a highly prized good in Europe for a long while

It does that mainly in EU4 where they took the "press a button get a reward" bloat to the extreme. These 2 games are neither complex nor autistic.

Not really. The difficulty in learning CK2 comes from needing a degree in medieval succession law to really be able to exploit systems. The difficulty of learning EU4 or vicky 2 comes from the game not telling you things directly. Once you figure out what's going on it's 90% less complicated than you originally thought.

Thanks, might give them a try one day then

just use gsg and taxes

The Champa area is now firmly under Viet control. It's time to turn West, towards Lan Xang

Attached: 20180327212738_1.jpg (1400x780, 297K)

>adventurers not using ships still isn't fixed
FFS, Paracucks...
I just want to play a comfy little raider republic, have eleven billion sons, and spawn endless hosts to terrorise the European coasts.

Time to migrate

Attached: eu4_11.png (1280x720, 1.56M)

just upload it

i just want play the veritas fantasy (start with one province, colonize and that)

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

what does veritas even add to the base game?

Take Guangxi and West Guangdong, then become EoC.

so i just pirated got base eu4, and i've downloaded all the dlc's
how does one go about installing them

follow the instructions provided in the readme you fucking idiot what did you expect

the "readme" doesn't say shit though

How lucky am I?

Attached: 20171001114246_1.jpg (1366x768, 308K)

What are some good Dark World mods to run besides the base one?

maybe you should realize thousands of other people clicked the same link You did and understood what to do while You're sitting here struggling like a fucking idiot and then you should kill Yourself faggot

is talking only in spoilers the new meme

there just isn't a fucking readme in any of those five files I downloaded

>new

maybe it has instructions on the page you downloaded it from you fucking idiot subhuman

>Finally get a claim fabricated after 15 years
>Declare war
>Liege enforces realm peace

FUCK THE HRE AND FUCK HRE """""""PEOPLE""""""""

fuck i forgot to capitalize You

>memeclave

Attached: 1515367558472.jpg (720x707, 26K)

>enabling shitty DLCs
you asked for it

Bad performance

if you started as poortugal (you didn't), then very
if you didn't (you didn't), kill yourself you blobbing turd

there just fucking isn't though, no where in rezmar's post do I see instructions

why does janny hate me
>he WILL delete this post

Attached: 1497770_565919320168438_886821905_n.jpg (500x449, 30K)

Yayoi pleases old men for money.

they probably didn't think extracting files needed instructions

fucking idiot it's in the readme in one of the steamcrack folders you FUCKING SUBZERO IQ NIGGER LEARN TO FUCKING READ

no she DOESNT

Attached: 200% mad.jpg (500x738, 56K)

how the FUCK are you able to tie your shoes in the morning if you can't fucking pirate one of the most pirated games out there imagine being THIS fucking dumb HOLY SHIT

there are instructions on the site
also if you seriously haven't figured out basic cracking i worry for you downloading some mega virus soon
just drag and drop one of the fucking cracks you mongoloid

i-its just that i always buy games, i've genuinely never pirated before, b-baka

of course, only a fucking idiot like you would buy games all the time

I'm not a part of this discussion, I just wanted to write something in spoilers

I fucking love spoilers.

Everyone who used spoilers in this thread is gay

more provinces, 1300 start, and change a loot of mechanics to make the game more micro-manageable or "complicated" and "realistic" as you want to see

it's like the M&T without lag and less bugs

in addition to the minimods like fantasy and other about alt history

you can upload it, please?

Attached: 1522054165865.jpg (351x351, 10K)

I love fucking spoilers

i am heterosexual though

Spain subjugating both Austria and France would have happened irl too if it wasn't for the Ottomeme empire interfering.

[spoiIer]____heh_____[/spoiIer]

私は同性愛者であり、このすべてを始めるのは残念だ。 私は今自殺するだろう。

what

すべての同性愛者は死に値する