/krog/ - Kronos General

Thanks for the great pathfinding upgrade, K3 team!
/krog/ - Kronos General

>Server Homepage
kronoswow.com/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/5373-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/fpUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/aNm8V#0

>Pre-BiS spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j1TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/htmlview?sle=true#

>Content Timeline
kronos-wow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/timeline.jpg

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn2dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Attached: 1825468735.webm (1152x720, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yr4YKE6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who here hype?

Reposting from the other thread:

I’m making a Veeky Forums Horde guild for Kronos 3. If you’re interested in joining please fill out the survey linked in the Discord here: discord.gg/Yr4YKE6
A few things to keep in mind:
>The Discord is primarily for LFG purposes and there will be no long-term or general discussion channel
>The guild name and loot distribution system are undecided
>Any officers appointed during the first couple of weeks will be temporary just to help add people to the guild; long-term officers will be elected or appointed later on
I’ve never played with a guild from /wpsg/ or its derivatives before, if that matters to you one way or another, but there seemed to be an interest for a K3 Horde guild so here we are. I’m usually lurking if you have any questions.

Attached: 1510411570948.png (449x729, 707K)

>Any officers appointed during the first couple of weeks will be temporary
Aka if you are faster than our clique figureheads you will be removed as they catch up. Lol. Nice one.

I decided that because I believe merit should outweigh speed. Not everyone will be able to play day one. Also there's nothing stopping someone who's a temp officer from becoming a regular one once the guild is established. In fact, if they do a good job it's a point in their favor.

is manlet going to be the loot council again?

I don't know who that is. And the loot distribution hasn't been decided yet. If enough people want it, we'll use DKP instead.

>a guild with no loot system, officers or raid times decided
Merove is that you?

Don't know who that is either. It didn't make sense to decide on a raid time when private servers are international and the majority of guild members could be from anywhere. If this were Classic and servers were based on regions that would be a different story. Officers should be people that the rest of the guild trust so starting with an established clique seems like a poor move. Finally, I could make an executive decision on a loot system but preferences vary here and again it seemed pragmatic to wait to see what the future guild would prefer.

Lads. Ally or Horde?

What do you want to do in K3?

erp

Well then that's easy. Just play the faction with the races you're most sexually attracted to. For me that would be humans.

we /krog/ now

Attached: wow random character generator.png (2000x750, 419K)

Warrior

i will join if i can raid as enhance tyvm

Assuming people pull their weight in their role and we clear content at a reasonable pace, I don't care what people roll.
Warrior.

Attached: dont worry about raid roles or min maxing when choosing your character just play what you will have (854x480, 1.48M)

should i roll a tank or a rogue?

roguetank

listen, I want some information. who is confirmed for playing on k3? word on the street is that monkeynews and his band of hooligans are joining. but who else? I want names. Now, hotshot.

Almost everyone. 4k launch at least.

nobody is playing K3.

inside sources are telling me that the k3 subred is 400% more active than the lh subred. that's a lot of percent.

is that why the krog thread has never reached bump limit while the gummy general has been alive and active for months?

>Gummy general
There is no such thing. Fanbois spamming their deadserver doesn't make it so. Also nobody is posting on krog this soon. Besides that what activity you might see here pales in comparison to the playerbase outside of here either way. Stay deluded thought gumshill.

every /krog/ thread in the past two weeks has been a shitpost with obvious, cherrypicked webms or screenshots in an attempt to discredit the server. it's natural for people to not want to contribute to a shitpost like that.

there's also the part where a janitor deleted a /wpsg/ general which was anti-gummy yet that same janitor ignores reported anti-k3 generals. I sent Hiro a DM asking him or mod to check that janitor's post history vs janitor history. we most likely have a janitor abusing his powers.

>Gumshill abusing his powers
Pottery. Just like his master.

Let's roll.

>twinstars shills this delusional
the reason nobody posts here is because Kronos is dead meanwhile Felmyst is growing every day.

>4 days before launch
>too early
so much damage control

>G-growing each day
>spergs uncontrollably at the sight of anything non gummy
Doesn't seem like the actions someone thriving would take. More like the act of scared and desperate men lashing out at anything that isn't a part of them.
It's like watching the discovery channel. Primitive behaviour unfolding right before my eyes the terrified animal is cornered and knows his time is over but tries to puff up in a last attempt of survival. You're done kid.

Attached: dead sleeps.jpg (730x960, 121K)

fastest way to level for undead?

focus on fighting underwater mobs to take advantage of that sweet undead racial

Cannibalize

I should've specified. are we rollan ally or horde. There's already a horde lfg thing going on, so lets have one for ally

also to answer the question, I want to roll a pally waifu and protect smiles.

automute and company are rolling alliance

Looks like there's groups for both factions.

Neat. How do I get in on that?

i have yet to see anything about him creating an ally guild, so let's see some proof of this first.

Like user said, 4k is the minimum people are expecting. But could very well be 6-8k.

what does that even mean? when private servers report 8k it means 1.5k, or if you're a cripple 12 players turns into 1.2k.

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
Doesn't work.

>clicking links on Veeky Forums
based retard.

rollerino

What's a good way to make gold 1-40 while leveling up as horde?

On alliance I went LW and sold Hillman's cloaks for that Hillsbrad yeti quest and made like 40g. What's something equivalent on horde? Something that will be in strong demand early game?

Attached: 1522016364913.jpg (900x599, 97K)

Go engineering (good because if you pvp you'll want to go that anyways) and make Deadly Blunderbuss for 2-3g in Ashenvale.

ele fires + warrior charms in arathi