March 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0228yghbf/
>Forbidden pages
>Proof of hero
>Yggradasil Seed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Attached: 1521999551036.jpg (1799x2048, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/87lh1d/mephistopheles_servant_profile_from_fgo_material_i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SCATKEKS BTFO

I'll start and end all the powerlevel bullshit

Attached: __illyasviel_von_einzbern_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_fate_series__1e17819a6e9db414b5265ae2fd (1440x2560, 386K)

Nobu a CUTE.

Attached: 67367245_p0.jpg (3543x2362, 771K)

>throw Anastasia an AWP
>skip entire boss fight

Attached: image.png (600x600, 186K)

Just because it says that something works a certain way in materials doesn't mean that's how it works. They wouldn't make Scat's Gae Bolg weaker than Cu's, and they wouldn't make Altera have a better Mana Burst than Artoria.
That's just how it works. Let's not argue it further than this.

Attached: Tzb4gw4.jpg (828x960, 157K)

Prisma rerun when?

Attached: 67935515_p0.png (1400x1800, 2.55M)

>I'm just going to bring the shitposting into the new thread again
>But please dont' @ me, don't reply
>I want to have the last word here so everyone else fuck off even though I'm the one who brought original sin into this thread.

>tfw chris evans was actually on the right side in the previous thread
>tfw melvin is also a scatfag
I never thought I'd see the day when I preferred Chris Evans over Melvin, but here we are.

I love when we BTFO the Scatcucks it feels like the only time 90% of the general comes together to bond about something

When you stop fapping to Kuro.

>things don't work like the author say it works, it works like I want them to work
lmao

She'll be all over Hakuno's dick in about three months?

I mean Cu lost to her twice in her interlude AND him and 20 other heroes lost to her all at once.

That's def sadder

They're still the same guy

Riding EXs
Magic Resistance EX for Jeanne
Quetz' Goddess Divinity
Jeanne Alter's Self Modification
MHX Presence Concealment

The fuck's an AWP?

>Tfw Mature Scathach bro so I don't get involved in silly things

Attached: 1515397453348.png (485x543, 333K)

dumb dodgeable crab

Attached: IMG_20170701_201734.jpg (800x1046, 213K)

Hopefully soon, I need a good arts Archer

Attached: DW38fO4VQAEleyD.jpg:large.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

They are two seperate shitposters, eternally imitating the other.

>pictured: Da Vinci winning a fight

Attached: c8aeccba636142fbcb77a6f12e0601e84c53f210.jpg (1728x1080, 165K)

The fact that you felt the need to bring up how mature you proves that you aren't.

>mfw I just did it again

Attached: 1457037084066.jpg (573x609, 51K)

>muh powerlevels in instances meant to wank the servant, the second one being a bunch of literal no-names
yeah you caring about that is definitely sadder, SEAnigger-kun.

I'm a big man and confident in it.

Attached: 1522112185488.png (170x157, 34K)

Bara Thread

Attached: image.png (600x800, 852K)

>It's been almost 8 months since we got a new Rider and Berserker.

She should have died here honestly. If they wanted to replace her with a loli they could have just given us a new character. Then this scene could actually have meant something instead of just being a lame excuse to give her a new sprite.

>27/03/2018
>/fgog/ still seething about Scathach for some reason

Attached: __caster_cu_chulainn_and_lancer_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_noyamanohana__9ce245de8792 (2048x1402, 434K)

we already have the best rider

Attached: __ozymandias_fate_prototype_fate_prototype_fragments_of_blue_and_silver_and_fate_series_drawn_by_tak (714x1000, 894K)

>to give her a new sprite.
I wish
They are going to sell lolivinci as a new unit

Riding EXes that deviate from the norm specifically state so
Same with Jeanne's Magic Resistance
Core of the Divine Goddess is entirely consistent in terms of rank, what the fuck are you talking about?
The only thing Self-Modification rank is listed to decide is how far one deviates from being a standard Heroic Spirit, which Jeanne fully fufills the qualifications for seeing as how she's Gilles wet dream.
Even MHX as a joke Servant is listed to have sealed hers away, so we don't even know what her Presence Concealment does.

In Crest of the Stars EX, the description specifically states that the rank of the Skill decides the power output. It's not something that's listed for someone with Crest of the Star A or B or anything like that, it's listed for the Servant who specifically has Crest of the Star EX. Trying to claim that it doesn't apply to that Skill when it's the Servant who it's written for is retarded.

>Insanely smart genius who makes her own body but didn't make a backup for PLOT reasons so they could put a loli in her place.
/fgog/ would throw a fit until the end of time.

You're the one who brought up "jobbing" but I guess it's hard to remember, it's been a couple of minutes since then
> literal no-names

Apologise to Fergus and Ferdiad, right now

I can't wait for her to be revealed as Aife and not Scatach. I want you to livestream your suicide here.

>Fergus
>on Dun Scaith

Attached: d8c0f2d8-6aed-4764-8783-5f9fcfbf7765.jpg (600x337, 42K)

There aren't that many people here that like Da Vinci much and there are a bunch of lolifags. I don't think it'd cause that much of a stir.

Read KnK event, nigger

>scatfags get BTFO
>/fgog/ s-seething

Attached: DXwnoWcVQAAxkWj.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>>i wish i could feel her causally sew the space around me.....
Fucking got me

based onishitter

>still seething

reading is for nerds

The fact is a loli body makes no sense and it's not even fucking explained. Da Vinci NEVER had interested in painting or sculpting young girls, young boys, sure, but girls? No. He was enamored with redheads.

discord here, all me

Attached: 1512343042496.png (172x178, 51K)

>Scat outmatched by Cu in every possible way
>ShutenCHAD basically has Cu's kit but better
its not fair bros

>being this dense
They didn't want Da Vinci to die because of plot convenience, but wanted to eliminate her as Roman's potential love interest. This is the only way to do it.

>still BTFO

>Scat is strong for actual reasons
>"w why she's so strong bros it's not fair she should be shit and inferior to cu"

Attached: 3fac1315-8536-4afa-b342-34cc94c2e9b4.jpg (595x841, 126K)

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/87lh1d/mephistopheles_servant_profile_from_fgo_material_i/
Gay clown FGO material translated

This is a fucking lie. Lu Bu NEVER beats Numeral Gawain. At all. In Nero Route, Tamamo divides Gawain and the group, and Gawain is left alone with Lu Cuck. Gawain uses Galatine and Lu Cuck leaves, and Gawain says he was left exhausted from that Galatine usage, yet keeps on fighting and meets up with you to beat Karna.

Lu Bu never stood a chance.

>waaa it makes no sense!!!
The sooner you realize Nasu and co. do things because they thought it would be funny or because it'll sell better the more you'll enjoy the game.

Dying would do that just as well. Or they could avoid that scene entirely and just have her friendzone him at some other point in the story. The point is it feels totally worthless when she just comes back a minute later as a loli.

>actual reasons

>got BTFO by Cu when he was 7 years old
>her stronger sister got BTFO by Cu when he was 8

That's technically what happen though.

Clown's pretty fun, shame he isn't really Mephistopheles.

he was interested in the current era ideal of "perfection"

one of the Tamamo Nine is gonna be a loli too

>Make enough money that you could stick to your vision and still swim on dosh
>But be a fucking jew who loves money so don't care about your own artistic vision

I saw the thumbnail in the OP like pic related

Attached: wtf.png (781x415, 117K)

Now that Hakunon has a VA, who do you think will voice Gudako?

Is there a way to unlock the other stages in Run Run Lancer or no?

Me.

>replaced by Karna and Eresh on all support lists for being meh gameplay wise
>quick servant
>fell out of favor in the west to better gameplay girls
>still 6th most grailed out of love in JP
>had an event of her own, some interludes to expand her character outside of America
>hated in both JP and NA threads even offsite

Truly Scathach Patricians so are too strong for this world

Attached: sad satan.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

No rerun for you then.

Amamiya Sora

>Cu goes to the land of shadows
>Scathag trains him with oh muh land of the shadows knowledge
>he's good
>Scat gives him Gay Bulge
>the memest of the memest weapons
>Cu and his meme weapon goes to battle
>Cu dies
>Scathag is still alive
>the dead are shit
>the alive are still fighting and becoming good
It's simple logic no matter how much powelevel shit both you cushitters and hagshitters keep throwing at each other

Attached: b9ecf617-f479-4a50-aeeb-6989ba1ceaac.png (583x668, 356K)

Ayahi

>Lu Bu lost in a musou
b-but you told me he was INVINCIBLE, Lu Bros...

>Or they could avoid that scene entirely and just have her friendzone him at some other point in the story.
user, the problem isn't Da Vinci. Nobody gives a single fuck who Da Vinci likes, as long she's eliminated from Roman's options, he'll appear like an asshole if he rejects her tranny ass after all the devotion she showed. Now she's an inoffensive desexualized loli.

real Meph soon.

Attached: Mephistopheles.jpg (1200x900, 125K)

>reddit reddit lancer
go ask reddit

Given the ******* name, maybe something did corrupt the homu

I want it to be Taneda so she'll be back in the streams with Nobu.

Why is he even called that anyway? I thought Karl named them all ironically.

Ashiya is getting decent fanart lately.

Attached: DZTArydVAA4We5J.jpg (1200x1124, 362K)

Scat is unironically a case of actual wasted potential.
If they just kept her lore as-is instead of trying to wank her to the detriment of literally every other Irish figure in the entire franchise as well as a number of non-Irish figures and instead focused on actually making her a character instead of a "powerlevel with tits" she wouldn't be such a big deal.
Achilles (Farmer) is not stronger than Achilles (Hero). That's the point of his multiple-choice destiny. He could've been an unremarkable loser who nobody remembers or a warrior who wins glory but dies young.

I don't remember him ever showing any romantic interest in her before. Nobody would care if he continued to not be romantically interested in her, especially with the pairing already being as unpopular as it is. There was no need to do anything on his part.

Cu never beat Scathach in the original sources. Not in a fair duel. He submitted her by following advice of her daughter, which included to catch her by surprise and when she's unarmed. The few occurrences of actual duels between the two that I know of, Scathach wins or makes him realize he can't win.

The same is valid for Aoife, he beats her by using the information which is brought this time by Scathach. Before "there your chariot is falling from the cliffs" he was getting beaten.

Fellas i'm getting my ass torn apart by Goetia. Which 2 and 3 stars servants can i use to remove his buffs on turn 1 with minumum investment?

Attached: EmiyaAlter.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Mephisto and Matahari have stuff like that IIRC

Her entire character was her feelings for him. And that's not what that user was trying to tell you, they have slowly retconning (you) as Roman's most beloved/important person and it'll be bad if he neglects Da Vinci. Making her a loli gives a perfectly viable excuse.

You either use Skill Seal which Mata Hari has, or you take the hit, wear him down with your remaining Servants and revive with CS/quartz to finish him.

this desu, it doesn't count

>the few occurrences of actual duels between the two
Confirmed for not reading the source material.
>The same is valid for Aoife
He beat her in a solid one-on-one. There's no room for debate there.
>Before "there your chariot is falling from the cliffs" he was getting beaten
Doubly confirmed for not reading source material.

He doesn't need an excuse. And even if he did I think her being actually dead would be more than enough. Obviously he can't return her feelings if she's not around anymore. And if the only thing to her character was being in love with Roman then what's the point of her existing at all if they're trying to get rid of that?

Don't worry scatbros, we'll always have reddit

Alright. I still can't believe Mashu is fucking dead, she was a core element of my team.

>He possesses the famed sword Arondight that brings down even dragons, but there are also cases where he took elm branch or snatched away his enemy's sword and used it as his own weapon.
>snatched away his enemy's sword and used it as his own weapon
WTF GILBROS.... YOU TOLD ME LANCELOT COULDN'T STEAL OTHER SERVANT NPS.....

do you think ferdiad ever resented cu getting to rail their hot teacher, having her daughter as his fuckbuddy, and plowing her sister until she fell for him while he was stuck as a horrible looking gremlin with thorn covered tree bark for skin?

>so assblasted you stopped even trying to engage with Cuchad's arguments because you can't respond to them by this point for fear of pissing yourself in frustration as you bang your head on a wall trying to think up counter-points

You forgot that she's indirectly or directly a poster servant in part 2

>Finally have all the Knights of the Round (Sans vanilla tituoria, but I do have Alter)

What a nice 500 days log-in present.

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-005341.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

SOON.

Attached: migatenogokuiseiba.jpg (1250x734, 172K)

>Achilles (Farmer) is not stronger than Achilles (Hero).
You don't know that

He was getting fucked by Cu too often to care.

I want to lick Mordred's tummy

Ferdiad had Cu's supple boipussy to comfort him so probably not