Which olden civilization has the comfiest sanitation system?

Which olden civilization has the comfiest sanitation system?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation

>Mfw the Indians actually went backwards in time and now poo on designated shitting streets

Are the rumors true? Do Indians really wipe their ass with their left hand?

People all over Eurasia do that.

>Indians invented sewers, now they shit on the street
>Ireland used to be the poor backwater and a laughingstock of Europe, now they're one of the richest European countries
>Iraq was a cradle of civilization, now they're a cradle of retardation and barbarism
>Greece used to be pinnacle of European culture, now it's an indebted shithole full of debt and rot
>Germania was a backwater full of spear chucking savages living in wooden huts, now Germany is the most powerful country in Europe
>Sweden used to be one of the most fanatically religious and warlike countries, now they're atheist cucks with formal neutrality

Gee it's like peoples and cultures don't stay stagnant

really kickstarts your mental processes

>there aren't that many manga about Ancient Rome
feels bad man

Before muslims and anglos

Asian here. I wipe my ass with my left hand if there's clean water. If only tissue paper is available, I use my right.

Better question, do they really do this?

Cestus is getting translated right now, you should check it out.
At its core it's a peplum mixed with a boxing manga but it's pretty good. Seems like the author has done some research too.

oh never seen this one before.
alright thanks I'll give it a try.
Not Ancient Rome, but Historie is another good one too. Not so great but still captures its moments.

Before Aryans you mean.

Everything good in Indian society comes from the original Dravidian inhabitants.

Really agitatates those synapses.

Apart from language.

>now Germany is the most powerful country in Europe
France and Britain would both defeat them in one on one wars
Even Poland could if they got lucky

never heard of something called soft power?

What's wrong with Dravidian laguages...?

Yes, it means nothing.

>soft power
yes, germany is like a guy with a big dick but impotent

I think chinks having actual toilet paper is a big notch in my list

since we are talking about sanitation systems...

Can someone explain public baths to me?
>Greece
>Persia
>Rome
>Apparently India

So it must have been a really good system.
How did grills not get raped 24/7?

>How did grills not get raped 24/7?
by people being able to control themselves
do you go around a nude sauna raping people ?

Wasnt really a thing up until 500 AD. And that was scrap paper because by that point it was cheap enough. Purpose built toilet paper showed up in the Song Dynasty by the 1100s.

Before that it was scrap cloth on a stick for much of ancient China..

no, we have so many wite serbants they lick our ass to make it clean

ive been to a konnyaku onsen b4. Its actually kind of embarassing and gross since when you think about it the water has other peoples' pubes n shit in it

Indus ironically

That's a fancy way of saying cuck

i didn't really like Cestus, i felt like it plunged into the ROMANS ARE EVIL SADISTS angle of gladiatorial combat right off the bat and there was no effort to make some nuanced depiction of the world.

also the art was pretty ugly.

how is it different from any public pool full of children piss and the open wounds of a bunch of old people?

at least in Rome, women had use of the baths at a different hour of the day than the men, or had different baths altogether, and there were heavily armed guards ready to stab any faggot gropping a woman he wasn't rich or powerful enough to get away with molesting.

you know that's supposed to be a Swedish Wojak