/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

THEY DID IT AGAIN edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com
fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game_Wiki

>What is Last Year:The Nightmare?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

crying alone:

Attached: xD.png (365x348, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsM4FM3MiK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for appreciating your Pizza Dwights

Attached: The Praise.jpg (1360x768, 89K)

Threadly reminder that Huntress is braindead

Feng on the hook!

HOW DO I ESCAPE THIS SKINNERBOX
PLEASE

when they said "death is not an escape"
they weren't joking

>play freddy
>guy trying to unhook someone
>tap to grab him
>auto aims onto hooked survivor

The fact that anyone plays this barely functional garbage "game" is fucking sad and I want to shoot whoever came up with the bloodweb

Wake Up is unironically a great perk. It can be a game changer at tier 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsM4FM3MiK0

I need some CORN, guys

>tfw the bloodweb used to be much slower and 10x bigger

Attached: IMG_4909.jpg (370x278, 32K)

Does it cost more to level up a killer as opposed to a survivor in the bloodweb?

post yfw decisive strike on the shrine AGAIN

Attached: Come on.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>tfw can't save edit myself infinite blood points anymore

just make a fun game that doesn't need grinding to artificially add progression

Attached: 1492652467249.jpg (266x284, 39K)

Are you retarded?

then you would've been done playing it after 50 hours, no one here is planning to cater to your specific needs

I hardly ever post webms, but I use Shadowplay, but that's only for Nvida users.

You must be, if that's your default response.

I've been pumping points into a fresh Bubba as my first real killer and it feels like it's eating up loads of BP in comparison to lower level survivors I've recently leveled. With the game's bias towards killers, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more BPs required to level a killer as opposed to a survivor and was seeking experienced anecdotals if that is actually true or not.

there is zero reason to give a fuck about playtime past 'fun enough for the price point' as a developer unless you're using a monthly subscription service. they already got my fucking money, they will get my fucking money with each new survivor and killer, don't make me fucking grind to unlock shit in a multiplayer game i already paid full price for.

payday 2 had this same fucking issue and it destroyed any drive i had to bother playing it

Can do you grade-school level math? Are? You? Re? Tard? Ed?

Why aren't any of you discussing the leaks?

Attached: 64535.jpg (1600x900, 146K)

Don't bother feeding him (You)s, man, he's just trying to be an asshole, which isn't surprising since this is Veeky Forums.

So i wanted to ask what SOFTS people used to record gameplay wemb as if my gameplay was interesting h-ha ha

>black in a perk
>believing it won't be incredibly mediocre regardless of what it ends up being
>frogs have officially stated no real content until summer
take your pick

I want a serious explanation as to how you find holding down m1 and running in circles around pallets fun

I do not fucking understand it

Attached: There is no problem.png (350x271, 127K)

Allow me to back this up. The Pig leak was shown in much better quality, not on some shitty phone camera, and it was actually true.
The point of this post is: Don't trust phone camera leaks.

Should they just lay on the ground and let you hook them?

I don't want (You)s, I want retarded newfags like (You) to shut the fuck up.

give me an asymmetrical game on mobile/phone

Two of those are the most obvious fakes I've ever seen.

Unrelated:
Hey I found the guy and did the thing

Attached: twitch was a mistake.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

>not going tombstone piece + rabbit/memorial
Bold, but well done regardless.

There is a Chinese DbD knock off. Someone posted a link awhile back.

@209833930
Okay, see you later when you have a meaningful discussion for us instead of insults.

Anythings better than that furry fuck posting webms of laggy killers.

@209834204
Glad I could teach you something, you dumb cunt.

Google;
>Tumblr where the OC comes from
>A video thinking it's fucking real

Attached: k2iNfbnr1hA.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

That's not an answer

Pallet looping is easy and holding M1 on generators is the only objective.

Yes, devs failed at making the game balanced and interesting. And that's not the only thing they failed at.

'evenin' /bhkg/

I'm just not gonna play killer until they fix them, this is absurd

>come back after like 5 months
>every low rank is now a discord tryhard with a squad who can actually play the game well

what the FUCK is happening, this is unplayable I just lose too much time to pallet loops and everyone bar none is capable of doing it right now, can't get past rank 12 ffs this is awful what did they change since october last year /assg/?

At least playing survivor is as fucking braindead as ever so I can just do that

Attached: 1494864171163.png (600x510, 111K)

I'm trying to use up all the fun stuff on Trapper and prestige him so it seemed like a good opportunity to crack a mori.
And holy shit were those people terrible. I think they finished 1 generator by the time the last person died. Didn't stop them all from wearing the brightest fucking clothes and running up so they could miss every flashlight and fail every hookblock.

October of 2017? I think the killer nerfs have been bloodlust taking three seconds longer to activate, losing it all when breaking a pallet for some reason, and the addition of Springwood. Other than that, not much has changed besides flashlights being toned down to "obnoxious" from "gamebreaking" and the most underwhelming dlc releases to date.

There's the part where you can to hide from and or evade the killer too. That's always fun. for me anyway.

Attached: In your own house.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

losing it ALL on a pallet? holy fucking shit I'm not touching that mess with a barge pole lmao

I know you lost a little before but losing all of it defeats the whole point of bloodlust, gg devs gg once again nerfing the most cuck role in all of videogames

Attached: 1510134568124.png (256x248, 37K)

I wish this shit actually worked.

Yeah it isn't great, thankfully frogs have the stats to prove that playing killer is still too easy.

Being stunned also removes a tier

I'm still shocked, no fucking wonder my chases took forever and a day I was breaking pallets expecting only a little loss

This is the stupidest shit I've heard in a while, you also STILL LOSE BLOODLUST WHEN BEING HIT BY A PALLET

BLOODLUST IS BASICALLY ANGER IN A MECHANIC, IT SHOULD FUCKING INCREASE WHEN YOU GET HIT/BLINDED REEE

Attached: 1509456681701.gif (450x466, 603K)

I thought that has always been there. Guess I'm wrong again.
I just rememer that they made Lery's have more doors and fewer walls/windows, so there's pretty much always a way to cut off survivors who aren't just running pallet to pallet now.

Bloodlust should increase as normal but not go away when you break a pallet, maybe only remove one tier
It should also tick down after losing someone rather than just go away entirely
It should only instantly go away if you land a hit

Attached: Costumes.jpg (7282x4095, 3.68M)

Just make it build faster when within X meters of a pallet, and cap it at tier one when not near any.

Fuck, Marry, Kill

I keep trying to make myself like Hag's outfit but it's just bad, her P3 cosmetics look sick as hell and I would never give them up for Evil Dryad

How to fix Bloodlust:
>Bloodlust is gained at the old rate of 10 seconds, rather than the current 12
>If you are in a chase, having direct line of sight on the one you've been chasing, irrelevant of range, forces the chase to not end
>If the chase ends, you lose Stacks 1 at a time over 6 seconds, always 6 irrelevant if you have 1 or 3 stacks
>You lose 1 Stack when breaking a Pallet to increase the speed at which you break Pallets
>You lose 1 Stack when hit by a Pallet, but break it in the process due to your rage
>You lose 1 Stack when you vault a window, but vault more quickly
>You lose all Stacks when you hit a Survivor

Marry Sally, fuck Doc, kill Lisa
Here's a better one

Attached: 1518668571234.jpg (993x1011, 104K)

Can't wait to level that up

Attached: tier 1.png (335x150, 38K)

>but break it in the process
I think that should only work at 2 or 3 stacks
Also, would this make Brutal Strength completely useless?

25% isn't bad but if you're not playing Mikey it means you have to tunnel the ob to death and by the time you do 2 or 3 gens will probably have popped anyway
With Mikey's tombstone though, it's very nice

Obviously. It already is.

>would this make Brutal Strength completely useless
It would stack. Imagine instantly stomping a Pallet to death.
And yeah, in hindsight, spend 2 stacks (if you have them) to instantly break it when stunned is good. Cause otherwise, they'd have to make Stuns last longer.

Kill Anna, fuck Amanda, marry Sally

Man of taste

Attached: Lovelypictureofmywife.jpg (600x694, 192K)

Yeah unfortunately all my games are actually KYF with people constantly changing their names and I get the killer to just ignore me for webms.

/s

Attached: Thanks BBQ&C.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

I hope you saved that dumb Morrowbabby so you could teach him about Skyrim supremacy.

I love getting dying light off at 4 or 5 gens left, if the survivors are sandbagging enough it's basically a death sentence, sometimes even at 3 gens

Attached: 1521500610324.png (660x129, 139K)

>no eyes bitch

Attached: 1521251931342.png (600x355, 221K)

I got one once. I wish I saved the chat afterwards, it was glorious

Done

Attached: capture.png (334x87, 6K)

NO
YOU'LL NEED TO GRIND ALL OVER AGAIN
IT'S THE ONLY WAY OUT
NO
NO
I'M NOT READY
CHRIST HELP ME

Attached: 1 (6).jpg (1024x1448, 153K)

Is Vehk from some Elder Scrolls thing? But yeah he got out in the end. Not before getting chased again though.

Attached: I'm just a crate.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Attached: 45345.jpg (1000x1261, 379K)

Can't remember the exact lore reason for it, but Vehk is another name for Vivec.

That was supposed to say "Suit yourself" but whatever

>i can’t believe i didnt have fun clicking keys & clicking my mouse button in this game
>lemme go click my keys & click my mouse button in this one

what if sally wore actual trashbags

This game started to become a lot more fun after focusing on playing killer over survivor. Pipping doesn't matter because with the right perks I get 60K BP a match and I haven't had a match with salty people post game chat afterwards.

Granted I only play nurse but I feel people are okay to losing to the Nurse. People actually have been complimenting my blinks, even the ones I manage to surprise pull off of generators.

She already does!

>asthma waifufags get new cosmetic
>nurse wrapped in garbage
Devs actually confirming /assg/'s taste is trash

Attached: kiyo.png (640x819, 329K)

They do work.
Just not in very high ranks and only for a few seconds, which is why Kaz there ran away the instant Huntress went past him. He'd get found instnatly if he stuck there for too long.

I still wanna see Huntress' new outfit. That's the make or break for this upcoming shit.

>Avatarfag thinks his opinion matters

Post and share your favorite builds!

Attached: bandicam 2018-03-27 20-21-29-378.jpg (443x111, 15K)

>Trash freddy daily for Ace hook rescue daily
>Rescue three survivors
>Get no BP
>I now have four dailies even after restarting the game and haven't made any progress on the Ace one
P R E T T Y G O O D J O B

Attached: Game machine broke.png (1887x1012, 1.78M)

Fun build for Freddy. Too bad it requires specific maps to be viable.

Someone's distraught aren't they?

Attached: 1493668331864.png (1078x891, 562K)

Attached: 20180323005849_1.png (448x59, 54K)

Attached: 20171112131122_1.jpg (737x437, 84K)

>common streamers
I miss you
THE ANGEL FROM MY NIGHTMARE

>common BPS
The good ole days

So at how many hours in the game have you been able to get all the teachables you wanted AND unlock them in the web for the character you wanted?
I'm at 66 hours and I'm well aware that's nothing, but I'm tired of seeing everybody in my games with all the purple perks with this fucked up matchmaking, so I'm just wondering what's the average grinding. How much more suffering there is before there is still suffering but a different kind?

>pig is almost level 50
>still running Nurse's Calling, Make Your Choice, Enduring, and Dying Light which I all got in less than 20 levels
>stil no MYC tier 3
hahaha

I'm almost at 400 hours and I still don't have every teachable, though I do have every teachable worth having and every killer is at least level 50.
Once you have every teachable you want and tier-3 BBQ on at least one killer you like to play as, the grind stops being so daunting.

What is the purpose of object of obsession?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 26K)

So you know where the killer is and the killer knows where you are.
If you only look at good moments (risky) or run it with Sole Survivor, this can be good information for you.
If you're confident in your looping abilities and/or SWF, you can be bait.
Most players running it are the latter.

If you can get a killer with BBQ 3 you can get enough bloodpoints to get a character to 40 in a day or so easily. So it's a few weeks of grinding to get a fully perked out survivor and killers is much worse because they all play differently and thus you'll want to level them all up, or at least several.

You know how in any competitive game you tend to fight good opponents at higher ranks? Sure there's a skill ceiling but sometimes you get surprised, or simply just have tense matches all day.

Dead by Daylight is not a game like that, anyone still playing the game at this point is a survivor main or a masochist. DBD's general imbalance makes it so this doesn't exist, after a certain amount of hours, you've seen all the maps, you've seen what everyone can do, and can build toward the set of perks that for all intents either makes you hard to catch or make you damn near impossible to catch, rare is the DBD player that doesn't use meta perks and is a fucking nightmare to go against, they usually play Dwight.

Anyway, its rare you'll have tense match in DBD as a survivor, survivors mains play it so often because it gives them the illusion of actually being good at game, stick them in any other competitive experience and they'll be crushed instantly.

On the flipside, outside of masochism, crushing 4 SWF meta faggots is a good feeling as a killer, so someone pursue that, they know they're paying the game on ultra hard mode but ultimately enjoy it.

The Pig

Video Tape + Leather Straps
Fog Thickener
whatever perks I feel like