Previous:

Attached: Serra (9).jpg (257x224, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=67947214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=67947214
Happy birthday Hana!

I love Micaiah!

Attached: Full_Attack_Micaiah.png (1684x1920, 2.14M)

If you dont have any other red cavalery then yes. He tanks quite well and Rein/Blyn murders rest

>colorless dragon

Attached: manhandling robin.png (1600x1920, 1.71M)

Staff units are the best.

Attached: 1eb8a4b9bf78f646f7c729df9cc545185c9be6a3_hq.jpg (883x1024, 84K)

>06./00. [NSW] Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - 24.908 / NEW
Hyrulekeks BTFO!

Anyone else just happy we finally got Tiki back?

Attached: 1507363443644.png (532x524, 169K)

Brave Lyn... mmm cummies...
Robin Grima... epik
Who the hell is Sakura?

>Have to use a Reddit unit to beat another Reddit unit
Think I'll stick with Mage Killer Gramps

Wait so in the trailer Grima does 43 damage without doubling. Chrom has 44 however. Doesn’t that mean she engaged him when he had brazen stat boosts? Hell she might even be under the effects of chill def. this could change a lot

So FGrima can run swordbreaker because she's gray right? That would mean that she can actually tank and kill Falchions if her def stat is good enough.

Sakura is enjoying it too much, as expected of COCKS

Name a better bait
>Hoshido alt
>Boobs/Thighs
>Bunny suit
>Good, not broken stats but a new classe type
>new dagger
>doesn't share a color on the banner
>cuboon

Attached: IMG_20180328_150955.jpg (2550x3300, 597K)

I hope the FGrima banner bombs. Not because muh awakening pandering but because when IS compares the success of MGrima to the failure of FGrima it will prove that males can sell well too, if not better.

Attached: 5D76BC4A-BA64-4076-87C3-85FE05653178.jpg (89x89, 14K)

God I want to hatefuck her so bad

Indeed.

Attached: Priscilla (2).jpg (1268x1517, 198K)

Can you do an edit when Alm uses a bow with the falchion as a arrow to shoot down Grima?

Attached: 1522120080108.jpg (978x253, 37K)

do we have an idea of the new grima's stats?

Can't wait for datameme to see how all this "she is shit!!" posters get BTFO

Attached: 1519235701701.jpg (908x641, 96K)

It's a decent sized penis, probably feels nice, Hana got the babydick.

I wanna hug Severa & never let go!

Attached: FE79BCD3-4EE4-4AF0-83F4-1F8329139767.jpg (480x640, 36K)

Ah yeah totally
She doesn't just have a pathetically mediocre 32 attack and 30 base defense, fighting a neutral base kit Chrom, she has 39 attack and 38 defense and was heavily debuffed against a heavily buffed Chrom for the purposes of showing off in a telrailer
There's absolutely no chance they did that, especially because that would make her remaining points for res single digits.

He has full hp in the trailer

She’s colorless so yeah. Just no bow breaker. Although her defense is looking to be around 30 which is pretty bad.

What B skill should I give her?

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-071257.png (1440x2560, 2.79M)

nino

Chrom is full hp, no brazen boosts. Whether she was chilled, we can't know for sure.

Grima runs down the stairs, fingers in pussy

"CHROM.... CHROM I NEED YOUR COCK RIGHT NOW" she says, edging herself like a madwoman.

Upon hearing this Chrom is instantly rock hard. He runs and lies on the Kitchen table so his plump cock is upright in the middle of it. He's wearing no boxers, and a short black t-shirt.

Chrom did love to walk around the house in slutty lounge wear.

Grima spread her pussy and impaled herself straight on his cock. It was so long, so thick. Oh Naga it was the best. It throbbed and stretched her pussy like no other.

She didn't know how she could go a day without it, and she didn't. His cock was the best part of her morning and night, but that wasn't enough. She needed it in the afternoon. Before lunch, after dinner. She needed it all the time.

"Hold on I'm cumming!" Chrom shouted

With a few labored and hard bounces, she squeezed out hot strings of his love juice right into her pussy, critical hit her egg and impregnated herself with Lucina and both Morgans

She falls into a sweat heap on the floor, but a foot crashes down in her gaping pussy

Chrom stands above her, cum dripping from his swollen hard cock.

"We're not done yet!"

Robin gulped. He smiled

"Now I'm angry!"

He grabbed her legs up and mating pressed her, shooting every last drop out of his cock. Over and over again she was cumming, pussy numb from the hard cock going in and out her to the base. She was spent, but he kept going. Going until her dark pussy was completely filled with his holy seed. Finally with a final fuck somewhere in the undress he left her there, with a huge flood of sexual fluids flowing from her pussy, half dead from having her soul pounded into oblivion.

Attached: chrom1.jpg (500x282, 25K)

>MYRRH IS BETTER

>want to roll on the b8 banner
>only have 56 orbs, that means i won't get jack shit

Member how everyone thought elincia is going to have noodle arms?
I member.

You must be +18 to post on Veeky Forums.

She was taking 55 damage from Chrom, so I would assume about 30-34 defense base but she also only had 40 health, and no Weapon Forge thanks to her PRF Breath and we know how well fliers survive against bows with stats like that.
+10 with +Def will likely be able to survive Falchion to take advantage of Swordbreaker, but anything else is going to be oneshotted.

Just save your orbs for next month.
Halloween Jacob & Henry are much better.

Kagero is my wife.

Attached: wife.jpg (724x1024, 143K)

I think in the trailer Chrom has full HP since his neutral HP is 41. She might be Chill Def'd already though. People should take note that a lot of PvE Archers tend to be very slow, so her being able to double the Archer isn't very significant. You can't completely figure out her stats yet, the only thing we know is that her HP is middling like Myrrh so it's very likely that she allocated her stats into bulk instead.

Now do a gay version

Good taste

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-16-50-23.png (800x1280, 1.62M)

>muh merges
To put it simply the matchup will boil down to whether or not Julia/Deirdre can kill on first round initiation because if FGrima gets to counterattack they'll get blown up since she has access to flier buffs which means her attack will be more than sufficient to kill. This depends entirely on what FGrima's RES and HP are.

She can’t double Chrom which puts it below 36. All it means is she allocated it to res for a meme balanced build, she’ll just be flying fjorm without the prf special.

35+ res/def

but muh nowi, i wasted hundreds of orbs and didn't get her

So em you guys rolling ?

I need Henry though.

Attached: 65646386_p0_master1200.jpg (980x700, 252K)

Anyone?

I thought I was going to but the fact she's an Earth Hero and a Flier kind of killed my enthusiasm.

Decided not to take part in power creep cancer. Going to stick with my old friends, in true Fire Emblem fashion.

Assuming neutral IVs she would need 33speed to double Crum. She could have 32spd which would still be very respectable due to flier buff consideration.

>free roll
>wanted another dood
>no blue
>get this
I guess it works out because I am an Ike fag.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-28-21-25-40.png (720x1280, 1.1M)

32 attack, 30 def, sub 36 speed, whatever the hp in the trailer was.

I'm mainly saying she probably won't have too much wasted points in Spd. PvE Archers' Spd can get as low as 21-25 range iirc, and Fury neutral BK Chrom has 31 Spd so at the lowest she'll have like 27 Spd or something since neither of them could double one another. Though matchups from trailers are still deceptive since we don't know if they're near any Spur/Drive allies. Remember when the PA trailer dropped and Inigo couldn't double while Shigure could then it turned out the former is actually pretty damn fast while the latter is pretty damn slow.

>A deal is a deal, pyon~!

Hell no. I got burned so bad last lego I don’t even feel excited like I used to.

Anyone?

Attached: 1521481919649(1).jpg (1920x1200, 2M)

I wanna impregnate Mae

Attached: 1522183210208.jpg (850x1417, 254K)

Grima runs down the stairs, hand on cock

"CHROM.... CHROM I NEED YOUR COCK RIGHT NOW" he says, edging himself like a madman.

Upon hearing this Chrom is instantly rock hard. He runs and lies on the Kitchen table so his plump cock is upright in the middle of it. He's wearing no boxers, and a short black t-shirt.

Chrom did love to walk around the house in slutty lounge wear.

Grima spread his asspussy and impaled himself straight on his cock. It was so long, so thick. Oh Naga it was the best. It throbbed and stretched his asshole like no other.

He didn't know how he could go a day without it, and he didn't. His cock was the best part of her morning and night, but that wasn't enough. He needed it in the afternoon. Before lunch, after dinner. He needed it all the time.

"Hold on I'm cumming!" Chrom shouted

With a few labored and hard bounces, he squeezed out hot strings of his love juice right into his asspussy, critical hit his ass-egg and impregnated herself with ass-Lucina and both ass-Morgans, shooting his own seed from having his ass filled with cum

He falls into a sweat heap on the floor, but a foot crashes down in his flaccid cock

Chrom stands above him, cum dripping from his swollen hard cock.

"We're not done yet!"

Grima gulped. He smiled

"Now I'm angry!"

He grabbed his legs up and mating pressed him, shooting every last drop out of his cock. Over and over again he was cumming, asshole numb from the hard cock going in and out him to the base. He was spent, but he kept going. Going until his asshole was completely filled with his holy seed. Finally with a final fuck somewhere in the undress he left him there, with a huge flood of sexual fluids flowing from his ass, half dead from having his soul pounded into oblivion.

mediocre balanced meme stats across the board

keep her for when she gets a prf and becomes the best staff unit in the game

hump sharena endlessly

Attached: 1521805752025.jpg (2000x2666, 989K)

Yeah. I need a mage flier (got fucked by -spd summer corrin last banner), warding breath fodder, and Zelgius. More merges on Blyn, Gunnthra, Fjorm, and Lancina are also nice.

However considering Grima looks to be quite mediocre I might just dive into red for Nowi then get out.

I want Gunnthra, but Catria sucked all the orbs out of me.

>Those stats
Accept my condolences. I can't think of anything at all that'd be good for her. A chill, I guess. If you can't get one, I don't know.

40/32/32/32/25

Definitely

Attached: ea4cc10c5473c14630dcb2c5856c3d14--the-games-baby.jpg (500x654, 61K)

Chrom has fury in his moveset naturally, which brings his speed to 31

>48 attack, 54 after hone fliers
Deirdre has 52 physical bulk neutral
Julia has 55
Fury makes them both survive, Julia with a bane
Depending on how much wasted speed she has allocated she is dead

>rolling on b8 ever

do i look like a retard to you?

>My birthday is the same day as dumbass Hana
Fuck

She will get powercreeped by [spoiler herself on a horse.][/spoiler]

I kinda of want her too since I don't have a
flying mage, but it would too dangerous
to test your luck with anything below 100 orbs.
I'm waiting till next month.

>b8
*laughs in 5 hectors*

You do actually

Attached: 4ff7c67740cdff27b38017f751cb9daf.jpg (900x1400, 170K)

>Close Counter and Close Defense
Quick Riposte obviously

Vantage

>implying they’ll ever make a new staff
(lol

I'll be rolling 370 orbs for Sigurd.

>225k is rank 860
>a score that gives rank 600 isn’t safe when there’s 2 hours left
>theres 17 hours left
Holy shit this is going to be a 240k cutoff isn’t it.

The ass-children part explains a lot

you might want to turn up the brightness on your monitor then

You only need 35~ damage to OHKO a Deirdre/Julia.

MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A GREAT SAMURAI
BELIEVE IT

It's okay. Her husband Ike makes up for her mediocrity.

Huh I am phoneposting
Checkmate retard

Naga negates flier buffs and everyone has access to atk tactic.

Why so much fanart depicts her as embarrassed and meek? Kagero doesn't care about her looks.

Yeah fuck that noise.
Once I get my orbs I am done.
Don't know how you other anons have the mental fortitude grind this shit all day.

Attached: Nigga wut.jpg (552x699, 87K)

Can FGrima's chin cut marble just like PAOlivia's and Micaiah's can?

Late but Lethal Carrot is Wo Dao+AoE stat steal

And I legit have nothing else better to put this stuff on and I am kind of itching for a new shitter project.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-28-09-21-15.png (540x960, 446K)

>everyone has access to attack tactics
?

might be the only chance for a while to get Lute and colourless has some top tier fodder on it.

Attached: 1510553428500.jpg (685x888, 126K)

Blame Gerome for being 40%

>Thraciafags complain about their lord not being in the game after a year
>Thracia has the worst fanbase!!1
>PoRfags complain about Ike not being in the game after two months
>heh, guess people really like Ike

Double standard fags are annoying

No one should really be worried about Divine Naga. Most are easy enough to kill unless they have very high merges.

Further Naga refine when? It's ridiculous how dragon slayers lose against most dragons

Attached: naga.png (1535x809, 252K)

she does if you are married to her

Attached: 1456078179252.png (1104x1920, 875K)

Julia doesn’t have 0 def. You need 55 atk to 1HKO this Julia, and she even has a def bane. Also, Divine Naga negates buffs. +10 Julias in arena will sometimes have 40+ spd after buffs.

Attached: 7161BC46-A1B2-4501-B932-846B2CE04886.jpg (1125x2375, 737K)

no u

Attached: 27349y.jpg (480x496, 57K)

>it will prove that males can sell well too, if not better
They already know this, though. Hell our equivalent of Jeannu thus far is a guy.