Another sad story

>Be me
>Have 7/10 wife
>Be 2-10 wagecuck for accounting firm
>Boss tells me to work overtime
>Says there's too much papers to fill out so I have to stay later (which is bs)
>Got a hunch that he went to my house
>Prolly banging my wife
>Text her to see what she's doing
>Doesn't answer
>Call her but again nothing
>Try to call boss
>Once again nothing
>Yup she's definitely cheating on me
>Feelsbadman
>Imaging him dominating her while I slave away for no reason
>Get back later
>Our bedroom smells funky
>Ask wife what she did while I was gone
>Answers in a tone that reveals she's hiding something from me
>"Did you have anyone over?"
>"Just a few friends"
>Found boss' tie on couch and asked whose is this
>Lies again and said it's her friend's nephew and he took it off because it got it stained and they had to wash it

How fucked am I Veeky Forums?

literally a wagecuck's worse nightmare. this is why i am in coins.

Are you serious OP? Is this real?

If it's real, and you don't divorce your wife this minute, you are a pathetic cuck

this is so hot

But I love her

take out all your savings and pump a coin OP, hide that shit from your wife

Well then you're a cuck my man

Im too stupid for coin stuff, I only deal with accounting

kys

Have thought about it

god damnit dude.

set up a hidden camera. catch her and him in the act. sue the fuck out of them. divorce her. how fucking hard is it?

Get revenge first.

Who pays your phone bill? Are you both on the same plan?

Put spy ware on her phone, track her, coy down all the evidence to a thumb drive, hand it to a divorce lawyer and ask what you can do with it.

That's just the beginning.

if you're a burger you should buy a gun and shoot that niggers right between the eyes

She knows, that's why she is openly fucking with you. Because "muh love" and "we can work through this". Bet she would even turn on the water works if caught.

You need to man up and catch her in the act then murder both her and her lover. Only solution OP.

I'm thinking about recording them doing it? Should I post it here so you anons can see that whore?

10/10 yes. Record her cheating, lawyer up then divorce her. Make sure she gets nothing.

Record it then post it here.

After that, take all of the evidence possible to a divorce lawyer and fuck her shit up.

Try to sue your boss too.

Marriage is holy and they're going to burn in hell.

Assuming this is true you'll have to decide what to do.

This sort of cheating, especially with your boss, is one of the biggest forms of disrespect there is. It essentially means your wife has absolutely no respect for you. If this is your kink I won't judge you, to each his own. If it isn't your kink then you should really dump her. You'll love again, ideally someone who loves you back and respects you as a person.

Things get a little more complicated if you have kids.

Anyway, how does your boss even know your wife?

ya'll nigguhs posting in a bait thread. At least its better than scamcoin threads.

Pour acid on her face user.

I want to strangle you so fucking badly, you fucking piece of shit. What the fuck is wrong with you!????

hope you signed a prenup, time to divorce that cheating whore and start fresh. Go live a life worth living now, this is a sign that its time for a hard reset

Jesus christ

Wage cucked and literal cucked by the same man in the same night.

Don't post it online until after the divorce you idiot. Absolutely get video evidence and a good divorce attorney. Don't let her take a fucking dime. Ask your lawyer about suing your boss too. He should lose his job as well when everything starts moving.

This is going to be painful, I won't lie, but if she's cheating then she's absolutely fucking WORTHLESS to you, and the sooner you realize that and get over it, the better. If you play your cards right you'll end up sitting on a pile of cash and laughing. Don't let yourself be cucked.