REDDCOIN GENERAL (RDD) PREPARING FOR LAUNCH EDITION

Alright boys, we are breaking down those sell walls faster than they can be built. It is just a matter of time now. To recap: it was 4sat this morning, was at 5sat for a long time, then jumped to 7 and 8sat, now it is 9sat pushing on 10. I think it will go past 12-14sat tonight before 6am with this momentum. Post your predictions and how much you are in for, also what color you are painting your lambo. (Hint: Paint it RDD)

TO THE MOON!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/reddcoin-project/reddcoin/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=60BjkUtqxPE
discord.gg/sWqtp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be real m8s. Is this going to hit $1 ever? Will normies actually use this bullshit?

Started with 3 USD a month ago. Holding 140K REDD now after making good giant on XRP.

1 Cent when?

normies love this bullshit

the camwhores alone will drive this to $1

is XRP tapped or are there gains to be made waiting for an upcoming dip?

Oh right I forgot about camwhores. See you in fucking alpha centurai

Look at those non-existant sell walls after 16 sats! This is gonna EXPLODE.

= ihdG1/z4:>
Lol these stupid morons are going to fall for our scam again, just don't make it too obvious because some morons in our group are spamming reddcoin threads which is going to make people suspect stuff. Act like you're curious about the coin, and say that there is little risk involve, this usually makes others fall for any coin lmao. Good luck and keep up the good work ;)

I'd hold XRP, but don't mess with it. I sold 50% of my XRP for REDD, but that because I only had $40 in XRP total and ended the capital.

>angry nocoiner
there are threads still active in Veeky Forums made about this coin when it was 5 sat. If you had just listened, you would have doubled your money by now like me

I got in a 7 and I threw 15 bucks at it. when should I expect my yacht?

idiot nocoiner.

Enjoy spending the rest of your life on the filthy ground while we are absorbed by the cosmos

What do you mean by messing with it? Buying?

fuck off nocoiner go suck some corporate dick

Tomorrow

in 2 days

wtf is up with this ratchet ass wallet? It says it's going to take 3 years to sync.

where does it show that

Don't buy or try to margin trade.

INCOMING 10 SATSSSSS

go kys no coiner

download the bootstrap

fuck mother fuck fuck. this wallet is not syncing and my faggot ass already cashed out of the exchange cause I'm a paranoid fag. My millions is in limbo because of this ratchet ass wallet.

10 SAT 10 SAT 10 SAT

I'm holding 8.5 million coins brought in at 7 sat, what colour should my Lambo be?

10 SATS

S
A
T
S

Let me teach you child
what you see here is the current active sell orders for Reddcoin. As you can see, there is a lot of RDD trying to sell at 10 satoshi, some 12-16. and then after that there are not many in each price category. What that means is that it will be most difficult to get past the 10 pricepoint, then 11-16 should be difficult, but after it will easily rocket

clear

why didn't you just use PoSW, fag? the RDD wallet is practically broken anyways...

Weak hands at 9 just got OBLITERATED

If it aint RDD I'm gonna be pissed.

PAINT IT RDD

what do you mean?

yeah fuck me for trying to use the currencies wallet. if this is how it acts then I doubt dumb ass cam whores will have the attention span to use it.

>tfw so close to 10 sats
shits going to moon hard

fuuuck

thanks rainman

10 SAT

>what do you mean?

It's literally on the download page:

github.com/reddcoin-project/reddcoin/releases

Download the bootstrap .dat and put it in your wallet data folder

please someone sell me some for 8 sats, my coins just deposited

RED FOR RDD

The thing is, it will most likely be improved with all this attention on it. I hope so at least. If camwhores start using it, it will definitely reach a dollar. If that happens, I will have $350k

Veeky Forumsy boys we out here

holy shit after we blow past 16 sat we all gon buy lambos!

how much? I can't do more than 500k at that price
13Nyy1zmqMD6oGUsqZydrd7QgtGs1i8hm4

Still at #123 market cap

this coin is so undervalued it's fucking ridiculous hahaha, thanks Veeky Forums for pointing this out to me

A few questions:

1) is it going to be worth even buying tomorrow night? I have no money until then and I'm scared I'm gonna miss out on this. I'll only be able to throw like $5 in.

2) do you need a wallet of some sort to buy the shit? I'm new to all of this.

3) what other shit should I buy?

this and LTC are gonna moon for sure

go ask mammy for and advance

TFW buttrex takes so long to confirm coins, its already doubled by the time i got my coins in....

no one is selling, we caught another whale guys

$5...

I imagine you are very smelly

Put in anything you can. Seriously, anything you can. I predict it will break 12 tonight. after 16, it WILL moon. I am talking over 100sat. $5 will get you a bit, and a bit that explodes is better than nothing. buy what you can when you can. it dips down to 9 occasionally so go with what you can. Good luck, shadilay.

holy shit, stop being a delusional ltc bagholder

>github.com/reddcoin-project/reddcoin/releases

I downloaded it and put it in the wallet data folder both with and without the xz extension at the end. nothing. guess I have my shit in limbo at the moment

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=60BjkUtqxPE

Coin base takes a fucking week to take money from a bank, which is what most of my money is in. They need to fix that shit. It sucks. Then it takes foreve to purchase bitcoin from them and then forever to transfer it so I can actually purchase RDD. The whole system needs to be streamlined

perhaps you should see what .xz files actually are first

They are selling. you might have to buy at 10 but that won't matter when it is past 100. Which it will be in a few days. Trust, hodl, and STAY THE COURSE.

gemini.com

fucken hell thanks. didn't realize it was a compressed file.

Is this better than bittrex?

I just use bittrex because Gemini doesn't operate in my state.

it lets you trade btc and eth instantly w/ low fees, but only those currencies

this. what the fek

So pretty much the same as bittrex then

Guess I'm shitting at the computer tonight.

How long does it take for Reddcoin core to process the bootstrap? mine has been stuck for a few minutes already

RDD

Bought 400k at 5 sats and 400k at 8 sats.

I don't have any free money already in BTC to convert now. How do I get the remaining 200k for my lambo?

it depends on your cpu, usually a couple of hours for a laptop

you can add the -db-cache=2000 command-line option to speed it up

same but it's doing more then it was before so I'm just going to sit on it.

I don't understand, why are we investing in this 2/3 year old dead shitcoin?

What's the best wallet option since you apparently need one?

15 sats leggo!

discord.gg/sWqtp

Get in here

2011 Macbook Pro here, with bootstrap, 4 hours down and not much synced

Alright, 6700 so shouldn't be a problem then, ill let it run for the rest of the -night-, day already damn

Another $50 in.
Im going to enjoy the canyons of Mars fellow Veeky Forums heads...

Is there any way to check the progress? Folder size or something?

Now STR needs to hit 10 cents so I can cut my losses and leave

finally got some for 9

reddIDs

you can kill and restart the program and it should tell you how many weeks left to sync

My old man has been a bitcoin fanatic since 2012, he made over 400kgbp on it, he has mined it with asics and cloud mined, he lurks the forums religiously every night, reads every white paper.

I finally felt the urgency to get in. I bought litecoin(@28usd) and ether. My dad just looked at my selection in litecoin in disgust and borderline disowned me as a disgrace to his blood, he tolerated ethereum. He warned me not too meddle in shitecoins anymore and just save my wages in bitcoin and a litte bit of ether.

I got into this at 7, riding Veeky Forums meme magic is my only hope for regaining my father's respect.

Am I going to make it bros will my beloved father ever respect me again?

Lambo when?

With the sell walls continuously going up as the price increases that's a sign of more stable, increased growth, correct? The more people buying in at these prices means the more people waiting for a price increase they're happy with?

What app is that?

Blockfolio

Exactly. It's a healthy market when you have both buying and selling.

Worth putting in another $100 at this point?

Fuck if I know, I'm just memeing a coin into LamboLand territory.

Jk yes it absolutely does.

this is it, this is where you do him proud

can you afford to lose $100?
If so, go for it.
When investing in crypto, assume all money you put into is can disappear into the ether at a moment's notice

Doesn't sound too promising to me.
Could be useful for tipping content creators if you like their content if it were widely used and not considered a scamcoin, which it isn't.

Yes. It's only going up man.

>that 6btc dump at 9sat
>already getting devoured

WEW LADS

That's not its only defining feature though.

>can you afford to lose $100?
Easily but I still don't like doing it.

ask him what he thinks of it.

report back.

seems like most of you are only in this for short term gainz, anybody else actually hodling for the next few years? you don't get another chance like this again, social platforms together are worth trillions, this project could be billions, why sell for peanuts?

im holding until 50 sats, once 18 is broken its only going up for a while