Marriage in the past

Why was it so important? Isn't it better to just have relationships than marriage? Marriage is too big of a step that humanity just couldn't take all the way to the present. For what reason did people put so much importance on marriage when its worthless and humans have never been incapable of being monogamous?

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/marriage_vows
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marriage is a way of telling society that the bitch is yours and they should not even try to fuck her. Property rights is the core of capitalism.

What is this degeneracy?

Both to men and women, the feeling of owning someone and being owned by someone is something we like. It doesn't make any logical sense but just as we like teasing someone and being teased, we like that.

For society its just adding order to chaos. Something we love.

But the entire worlds society is moving away from that now. And that's because it's a delusion.

>But the entire worlds society is moving away from that now
So that means marriage is wrong?
>And that's because it's a delusion.
Explain

Marriage was more about property, which is why most of them were arranged back in the day.
Also, about making sure the children who inherit said property are yours.

It obviously means marriage is not working out.

Since people are less interested in having children, and the fact that you can pass property to your children even if you aren't married to their mother, it should mean marriage fell out of favour didn't it?

>It obviously means marriage is not working out.
You're really shit a logic, kys

When an ideal falls out of favour, doesn't it mean that ideal was worthless?

Somewhat, but it's why divorces are common, the woman always gets a good deal (sometimes she'd say it's good for her child as well, but i'd argue it's horrible for children's mental health)

>But the entire worlds society is moving away from that
No it isnt, the west is.

So is Japan and Korea

American colonies

Marriage is a vow between two people before God. It is supposed to be a sacred union.

openbible.info/topics/marriage_vows

Holy hell you guys are marxist. Crime rates are way lower and employment rates are higher in societies with high marriage rates. No fault divorce was a huge mistake. Marriage is not about ownership. It's about children having two parents, hopefully their biological parents, throughout their entire youth so that they grow up to be psychologically healthy adults.

They're westernized.

But only countries without democracy have high marriage rates and their crime rates and unemployment rates are huge.

You sound like you're 12

As I was saying that marriage is about children what I was really talking about were not marriage rates per se but the rates of single motherhood, divorce, children born out of wedlock, etc. In Japan and South Korea for example almost no children are born out of wedlock, it's only 2%.
Also, given what has been proven about the link between IQ and crime rates comparing high average IQ countries to low IQ is apples to oranges.

Tell me of another way in which you can prevent the beta male majority from looting, murdering, and raping and not contributing to society in general?

What the fuck is that? Holy shit, it is disgusting. It reminds me of Planet of the Apes.

Its the new femshep for mass effect andromeda