Buy DGB at 400

>buy DGB at 400
>sell at 375
>buy RDD at 14
>sell at 12

I can do nothing right

good call on selling DGB, but RDD is a literal "Hold and forget" coin. set the order at 11 now and you still gain

If there's one thing I've learned over the last couple months, the market will usually do what you expected *eventually.* Went long ETH a few days ago at 0.05, the price took a hit a little while so I didn't get in at the right time, but I held through 0.047 and set a sell order for 0.052 which triggered while I slept. Then the price dipped back down again.

There's two reasons to sell at a minor loss if you think the coin will still rise eventually. If you have a better investment to put it in (seeing as you keep losing, that's unlikely) or if you're trading on margin and are about to get margin called. Coins go down, but they also go back up again. Set a sell order at a reasonable price and just let it be.

just the opposite, bitch

why sell at a loss? fucking idiot

markets cycle through the day

it will never just straight drop to nothingness, barring mtgox, where the coins literally went to nothing

the harder the drop, the harder the climb back up

OP you made the right call!

But you're not too late, put all of your money in RDD! Hurry, hurry before you miss the rocket!

Put all your money in RDD and never look back!

Why the fuck would you buy RDD? It's literally a pump and dump. Literally a scam. It's a joke.
The first or one of the first thread was "we're pumping this shit, it's going to be a pump and dump"

the thing is if you enter early in a pump and dump you can profit like mad

tfw bought 1 btc worth at 5 sats last evening, sold half at 11 sats this morning

now have 10m free rdd coins

p good

Well he entered at 14 after it more than doubled from the beginning

why wouldn't you enter a pump and dump? dumbass

Almost tripled actually

swear to god, who the fuck didn't invest rdd at 5 sats?

YOU WERE TOLD, you could of even researched it lmao

I bought in as I watched the 5 sat wall crumble.

bought in at 7 sats

You need to do research on how to pick up coins during accumulation and holding phases. Trading is so much riskier and so much less rewarding than just holding on to this stuff. If you just wait a week or two you will be in on the action especially if you diversify in everything that looks interesting.

Sold half at 11. Now I don't know if I want it to rise or fall.

i still got 10% of my ltc left and still want it to grow.

got in at 4 user hahaha, fucking love u guys

OP where on this board has anyone said "sell the dip?"

HODL

>RDD at 17 sats

s-should i buy?

Trips say yes

get it at bittrex, its only 15 there