Whom else /winning/?

I just made 400% in one day with RDD.

Fuck you.

Here I am

Veeky Forums meme portfolio

>when you first investment moons

Imagine not having RDD in there

>whom
You might be winning financially, but you're losing the intellectual battle.
*tips phedorae*

Currently sitting on here

Not my first, because I just delete the coin once I sell. Also I never add my Bitcoin holdings

I challenge thoumpst who've trump'd me in this thread to show me their bags in 10 years time

>+290% profit on thousands

How's that tool used? Only to watch things or can you buy/sell through it? Does it go straight to your phone bill when you buy/sell?

kek i got that amount with 120 dollars.

Started with 0

Thank you Veeky Forums

>Mfw

I can't believe how poor people are, why aren't you putting all you can into crypto?
Once in a lifetime chance to get rich and you guys are making a few thousand.

DGB is gonna be alright right guys?

the retarded currency exchange control applied in my country doesnt let me move, use or have any foreign fiat in the local banks

put it all into XRP and DGB bro, trust me

I challenge thoumpst who've trump'd me ITT to show me their bags in 10 years time *doffs cap*

what country?

Venezuela

When did you jump on XVG friend?

>How's that tool used?
Shitposting
>Only to watch things or can you buy/sell through it?
Yeah, that's it
>Does it go straight to your phone bill when you buy/sell?
No

Lol all these low test buys. You guys will make it eventually, just learn to do your DD. A thread saying "this will moon at noon, get poon" is not DD. There are people after your coins, Veeky Forums is 99% bullshit. Beware.

going to the moon laddos

Same I invested in Waves, Digibyte and now reddcoin before the mooned selling 'cause I'm not greedy like this guy started off with 1k 2 weeks ago gonna sell Reddcoin now before everyone realises it's useless

What's DD

It's funny cause even if you had that much you could never cash it out without driving the price to zero

What a day

due diligence. research and the like.

am I doing good Veeky Forums?