POSW: Moon Ledger edition

Ledger officially supporting POSW for their hardware wallet:

icotimeline.com/ledger-wallet-partnership/

-Unique service with no competition in crypto
-Constant updates
-Company is making good deals
-Price stabilizing for a sweet accumulation phase
-Big exchanges will add it sooner or later since if you look at the game theory it's obvious this token doesn't present any competition for big exchanges since the selling point is the unique multi-staking feature
-Dividends are getting paid, proving all FUDsters wrong

Julian is asking on twitter what coin should be added to Bittrex. Follow him and request for POSW:

twitter.com/jyap/status/863878564445171713

Fill the Poloniex form as well:
poloniex.com/coinRequest

>inb4 cucks that panic sold at a loss calling native american developers pajeets because of the slack mod

Give up. POSW itself is a useful site, however their currency aka POSW Coin is just pointless. It'll never get added to bittrex because there is nothing unique about that coin, it functions like a share of company. Julian deleted his tweet too, so forget about any bittrex. Just forget about posw, it'll make you feel much better.

Why do people keep posting this stupid pic? A happening to B does not imply A happening to C when B and C have no correlation.

he deleted it, because he hasn't enough time to read tweets and add posw at the same time

source: My name is Julian as well, so I know what every other Julias does

>POSW coin is just pointless
>it functions like a share of company
I often wonder if FUDDers are even aware of their self-contradictory logic

Where do I buy this

yobit.net or (better) poswallet.com

>Note that we cannot list currencies where its primary purpose is to support illegal gambling, illegal drug sales, or any other activity that is illegal in our jurisdiction. We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as a security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represent shares of a company.
Give up.

Try harder faggot

>literal pajeet representing posw

Why am I not surprised.

Look. I know you've fucked up buying this shitty coin, but denying the reality around you won't help you. POSW coin won't go anywhere. People will just stake other PoS coins at poswallet and that's it. No one will bother buying PoSW Coin, when you can buy other staking coins with an actual value. Unless devs implement something useful to this coin you can forget about any price rise in the future.
I'll say it again, just give up and don't fall for another shitcoin shilled by outsiders coming to Veeky Forums.
Peace.

>he sold his POSW at a loss
The fact that people will use the site makes the token more valuable you dumb fuck.

Go back to pumping bitbean, faggot

Ripple doesn't have actual value either. It's the perceived value that drives shitcoins. People perceive value in ripple. People don't perceive value in POSW yet, which is great, because you want to be ahead of that, not when it is happening.

>made over 1000% gains since Feb

yeah no fuck off retard, do you have any idea the kind of compound interest I'm making?

You realize the market is running out of non whale locked tokens faster than panic sellers can sell? When the volume hits not one single whale will let their stack go for below 5$ per token(IF even that as my group alone is considering retirement on just this token + ETH)This is your one and only whale warning to the mongolian basket weaving board I grew up on.

You have three days

Only an IDIOT would ignore this golden opportunity to buy in cheap as FUCK... Just saying.. About to buy another 50k

who else has been accumulating and manipulating here? Doing it on Yobit and POSW for the past week. Up to 100k posw

>POSW was 100 sats months ago
>now it's floor is 4500 sats
>guys its dead
summerfags gtfo

Newfags will never learn to hold something with potential, they'll end up buying pump and dumps over and over again until their greed leaves them bagholding a useless coin.

>leaves them bagholding a useless coin.
The irony is literally physically hurting me

Honestly POSW is holding very nicely even though btc is rising