RDD

youtu.be/tQowneABz9M?t=25s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPfa5VuTVN4
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4t0S1ES9L-RZVpFcUhXVHQ1Tm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much do I need invested for the moon? only have 135700 desu

Scamcoin with no purpose.

No one is going to set up a wallet, sync the blockchain, and then buy coins, when they could just buy reddit gold with apple pay

Expect it to instantly lose 70% at some point

99.9% of altcoins have no real purpose

I'm all for people making money off these, but I personally enjoy shitting on the shills trying to upsell their useless alts

DGB and XRP shills are the best, cause they get the most butthurt

I went balls deep with 0.4 btc. at 6 sat sold coins for 0.5btc at 18 and now im gonna ride this until its 100 sat

LAMBOLAND

kek some people here actually did. I just sold btw

its not shilling if its true

Are you retarded linking addresses with social media accounts, easy for normies to send. Wallets in their google accounts, facebook, phone apps, twitter. No fucking need to synchwallet unless you want to stake

How do you even buy RDD? I heard through bittrex but you need BTC first to buy in there?

DUMPED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u gon get a defect lambo

STRONG HANDS

Jump now verge is the new coin

>already going back up

It's going back up

Was wall at 15, then wall at 20.

Next wall tomorrow to 25.

>no
>no its not

lol.

Top 5 volume. 300% increase base rate - 440% increase peak.

15 is the new floor. Buy in before we peak 35.

This coin is for real you whores.

>"balls deep"
>0.4 btc
kek

This.

So many weak hands here today.

Just bought 3.5mil RDD. Don't fuck me on this Veeky Forums.

Cant be that bad, I just bought another 3M

15 is the new floor. Get on fags

I'm just antsy because I started crypto trading a week ago and invested $1600. I'm not a poorfag but I don't know how to tell the
LE IT'S MOONING, QUIKK BUI IT
from actual sound investments.

>weak hands
They're probably FUDers who want to get in on cheap.

> 15 is the new floor.
> RDD at 14.
Oops.

>bought in at 12
Feels RICH man

Bull. I had an order open at 12 for the past hour and it didn't get filled.

Also, it's breaking out in under 20 minutes. Pump soon.

What's that like? I got in at 4, sold a chunk at 20, another at 16, and another at 12. I hope it works well for you - I really do. I have a million left and a limit order in for 20 in case the sideways vaginas in the Orient pump it up again overnight. Worst case, I'm up several hundred percent today.

Selling at 20 sat

Buying back in, going to stack mad loot

That's a good outlook man. Are you planning on holding? I am until this shitcoin cures me of wageslavery.

hey guys - I got kickboxing practice, but it looks like RDD is stable and about to shoot up again. look at the tiny sell walls.

good luck

>RDDcoin holders right now

youtube.com/watch?v=TPfa5VuTVN4

Actually this looks better now than it did this morning...

dev team of Reddcoin recruitet 2 new devs for their mobile wallet, great news, market cap of 50 mio aimed for till this weekend

Do I see a picture perfect W pattern forming on the 12 hour chart right now? I think I do. Get ready boys.

I may hold a chunk back - maybe like 100,000 coins or something. Nothing major. Most of my position is closed out and the ask is too high for me to put more back in.

I always like to bank the majority of my gains. I'll reserve some for future opportunities, but the rest I'll convert to fiat as quickly as possible to prevent myself from gambling it away. That's how the house wins.

What does this mean?

Moon mission when hehee

This is a legit coin though. Pump and dumpers maybe be able to take some profits in the early volatility but long term this is a once in a life time investment. I just bought another 5mil.

ITS FUCKING REDDIT THE COIN

what will you tell your grandchildren about the day you made it Veeky Forums?

This isn't Reddit the coin dumbass

Enjoy being poor forever

Im in PST

When is Asia waking up for this?

Reddit gold only gives money to the site owners. Could you imagine how many people would use this to give money directly to top commentors? The Donald would go crazy over this shit

That's a great idea pal! Let's start a coordinated shill effort in r/T_D to get this going

>going to /r/T_D
Nah. I'd really rather just lose money.

Got in last night at 9 sats, whew that was lucky. Anything under 50 sats has huge upside potential.

WHEN
DO
WE
SELL?

As much of a fag you sound I have to agree it sounds like a good idea

You shill to T_D on the "fuck reddit" tipping platform

You shill liberals on the "LoL its RED LIKE COMMUNISM DOGECOIN"

To the moon .

RDD MOON TIME

Let's fucking do it pedes. Just checked and they're having a meltdown over there it's the perfect opportunity

Anyone got a good reddit account that can post the video to r/T_D? We can then all coordinate and upvote. I've got like 5 throwaway shit accounts to upvote with

Spread the word on reddit, any subs necessary.

Lets moon it to 25/30 SATS tomorrow.

Looks like all the centipedes have moved to voat for some reason we need to take advantage of this migration but I'm not sure how well it would succeed on voat if it's named redditcoin

Let's do both. Can we somehow phrase it as making fun of reddit to the voat people. Actually r/T_D would like that as well

Just one good post and if we can shill it to the top were golden.

as soon as my piece of shit wallet syncs

so never

You can download the blockchain here:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4t0S1ES9L-RZVpFcUhXVHQ1Tm8
But pls no sell

>17
>17
>17
/MOON/!

Think we can make it 25 tonight ???

Yeah compared to last night that's easy.. much less btc in the way. The chinks are coming online now and it's already starting to moon again