Reddcoin pump

Honestly that shit was so retarded it was hilarious. Reddcoin has to be the worst hyped coin I have ever seen. No concept, no backing, literally fucking nothing.

But seriously, I put everything towards XVG now. At least it has a cool game I can play and I saw the word privacy somewhere, which is always welcome.

>no concept

I also dumped rdd to xvg, everyone just cross over

I feel bad for the guy who bought like 10 million at 20 sats

It was dumped to 9 quickly

this is where we shake the weak hands and catch some more ;]

I'm sorry, but did RDD already moon? Oh, that's right. The accumulation isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even a bear trap. Does not having gone in at 6 sats count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the price is still going up? RDD is still selling right now and it has been the best coin on the Bittrex for how many hours now? They're playing one of the worst coins on the market who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of shills artificially pumping after leaving with 200% from RDD. But you know what? VRG still fucking sucks. RDD is one of the best fucking coins on the market, it went up 400% the past day and would of won the Super Bowl if the whales didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when RDD wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, RDD just went up 3 sats, just like everyone predicted. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-RDD topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the coin because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking coins on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>this shilled coin was shit
>now listen I'm gonna shill this other coin that's definitely not shit

REDDCOIN BACK ON THE RISE

Both will moon. Redd to 30 sats and XVG...well sky is the limit.

Wish I had more funds to buy at this DIP

Kek. That user sure was pissed.

Who gives a shit the second wave pump of REDDCOIN JUST STARTED. ALL ABOARD!

kek
love this pasta

>Got paid on LTC
>Got paid on XBY
>Got paid on RDD
>Getting paid on XVY

Praise kek and soldier on, the meme magic is strong in this board

You guys should really hype XBC (Bitcoin Plus) at this time of possible Bitcoin hard forks due to the high transaction fees and the big lag for Bitcoin. It has a huge pump potential. Currently between 60$-70$. If there was a hype it could easily reach 10000$ because of low supply

just saying, you know RDD is good when people are using it to shill a new coin and RDD still hasnt even mooned yet.

Check out the reddcoin website if you want to do your own research. I was definitely pleased.

We going to 25 sat baby

man, it's been years since I've seen someone post the Chargers copypasta, thanks for bringing back the good memories

when Veeky Forums works together, we can make anything moon.

at one point I had like 20% of the total volume, and then the next day, I had virtually none of it.

t. guy who bought at 20 sats

I think you all need to chill.
1. Reddcoin has been under the radar for a while and now that the team has stepped into light and let us all know about their plans its goiing to rise
2. Simple chart analysis says it will hit ATH of 50 by the end of the week, LATEST, PERIOD.

I got away with a free bitcoin from this garbage somehow. LMFAO Who the fuck's was this?

guy who bought at 5 sats baaayyybeeee.

hodling too.

I call bullshit. Bitcoin unconfirmed transactions over 21k :P