RIPPLE IS GOING TO BE HITTING ONE DOLLAR USE YOUR BRAIN FOR JUST ONE SECOND. IT'S LITERALLY FREE MONEY

RIPPLE IS GOING TO BE HITTING ONE DOLLAR USE YOUR BRAIN FOR JUST ONE SECOND. IT'S LITERALLY FREE MONEY.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kraken.com/post/160806705967/kraken-introduces-new-fiat-pairs-for-ripple-xrp
coinbase.com/global?locale=en-US
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Translation: Please buy, I beg, I put all my life savings into this and the price has been tanking for 24 hours straight now

Try to reach 0.50 first

JUST BUY MY FUCKING BAGS ALREADY

THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME IT'S ABOT THE FUTURE ASSHOLE

Yeah it's all over. That's why kraken just announced today trading between xrp and fiat.

blog.kraken.com/post/160806705967/kraken-introduces-new-fiat-pairs-for-ripple-xrp

People not buying XRP right now will regret it for the rest of their lives.

Agreed.
>Muh marketcap
Once people get out of this marketcap mindset they will see that ripple can easily hit 5-10 dollars.

Yea if we just ignore reality hard enough our dreams will come true

Ripple runs the game now.
Real banks run the show.
I mean nigga, do you really think Bitcoin which has 250,000 transactions backed up has what it takes?
There's a new winner now and it's ripple
100 billion
Screencap this

Well to be honest that's what made Bitcoin big.

Holding 8k. started with 500 bucks.
Am I being too greedy?

Just sell off $1000 of it.
You made your money back, plus 100%.
Hold the rest in case of moon.
>Risk Management 101

Yeah, but if I hold it all, it's like starting now with 2.5k
Risk management is a meme when the reward scales porportionaly. (exponentialy actually)

If I were thinking that way, might aswell never invest

Just hold. Imaging having 8,000 bitcoins right now. Ripple is here to stay, and we'll be laughing at these pathetic Veeky Forums vermin soon

I'm selling 60% to get into ETH. It's about to rocket off it sounds like

I just did the opposite. Kek

>making 10 million from 500$
Yeah that just doesen't happen

you can't do BASIC MATH

8,000 BTC = $10 MILLION
8,000 ETH = $800,000
8,000 RIPPLE = HMM I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN

If we are talking patterns:
8000 ripple = 800 bucks

If Ripple hit $1 (highly unlikely) after billions of market cap pouring into it, making it even more valuable than Bitcoin itself, youd have $8,000 USD.

Whoop dee fuckung doo. Way better coins to invest in than this overvalued piece of shit.

>highly unlikely
end this meme pls

"Please buy my bags!"

Where the fuck can i buy coins other than bitcoin?

I went balls deep. ($12,000, my live savings)

Will suicide if it plummets.

Oh damn. It looks like that?

/MOON MISSION/

Get a Coinbase account, get verified, and buy with a debit/credit card.

It'll take a few days, minimum. You're boned if you want anything sooner than that.

can i do it from not murrica?
Another problem i have is that the transaction volume is low in my country.

After a moon mission, I sell my investment at ATH and hodl the rest. The leftovers are either pure profit or nothing lost if it tanks.

It broke out. Upward.
It's happening, thank god.

coinbase.com/global?locale=en-US
Here's the list of supported countries.

You'll be fine otherwise. If you can get shekels on (((coinbase))), then just transfer to Bittrex and buy there.

Duh. I'd buy right now, but RDD is breaking out too.

Can't wait for this shit to be added on Coinbase. It just got added to Kraken and ugh.

I really want to think this coin will reach $1 after Consensus and all the demos.

Lmao they outright stated big banks will not affect the price. The coin is non-speculative in itself, fuck boy.

Sell it before they introduce legislation to tax it or you're left converting it into USD once big banks take over. Taxes taxes taxes.

don't these exchanges have decent cnadlestcik graphs?
Even hue exchanges have it.

finally some reconition
wave is in a dip right now and now is the time to buy
>buy low sell high you fags
you seem like a guy to buy at ATH then complain when your pump and dump gets dumped

why will it take a few days to buy with a debit/credit card?

It says it's INSTANT!

debit is instant with coinbase, however weekly cap is 150$

You can buy XRP on Kraken and send it to any exchange in an instant, unlike BTC.

so after your money is put in coinbase ...

they only offer 3 coins

so then you have to buy bitcoin

and than withdraw it for a fee to another exchange that has a deposit fee that has more options?

so you're basically making the exchanges rich while losing money in the process of depositing/withdrawing.

yes you buy bitcoin ( or eth or lite) on coinbase, they only take like 1% which isnt bad compared to other sites
you then go to another site ( i use bittrex but polo is also popular) and trade the bit coins for altcoins like ripple
while yes you are losing very very small amounts of money inbetween purchases the market volatility for Cryptos is so great you cant even tell money is being taken off the top

before you start invest lurk on Veeky Forums for a little and do some outside research
best of luck m8 hope i answered your questions

ripples logo looks like a fidget spinner.

AUTISM CONFIRMED.

That's some real fucking advice right there.

Buy the dip

Yep, look at all the pent up buying demand at the 17,000.

These are whales just waiting to pounce on it.

HOLY SHIT YES

Wanna buy ripple kid?

You'd get bigger gains buying ripple right now than you would ETH.

This. The ETH pump is over now and XRP just had a huge dip. Now it the time to buy if you want easy gains.

Got 150 ripples at 0,3€ cents, when will it be time to sell? will it ever reach 1€?

you will be fine just be patient m8
the waiting is the hardest part

hahaha, cripplecucks getting desperate now

make room for the real #1 alt

>He didn't buy Bitcoin when it was less than a dollar

is that a meme triangle forming i see

it will reach 1 EUR this year, for sure.
Weak-handed faggots (myself included) will sell when it hits $1, but there's potential for more growth I'd say

You're the one that sounds desperate constantly FUD posting about ripple.

pls

I'm using my brain and my brain tells me it is not smart to invest in something even developers said is not an investment and is a B2B not B2C solution and that you can't even withdraw from an exchange to a wallet.

The centralised company is manipulating price of cripple. Buying it is idiot litmus test.