>they should train an exhausted and war-torn people to take part in another war

no

What's wrong with Russia?

>Communist
>Bolshevik
>Genocided more people than Germany
>Mass rapists
>War mongering

He was correct in the same sense that Chiang Kai-Shek was right about letting the Communists and Japanese fight each other to death; in a military sense he was correct, but he didn't take into account public opinion and perception of the plan.

America had the bomb and the Soviet Union didn't; The Soviet Union had paid far more dearly in men and materiel, and their economy was still recovering. If there was any chance for the United States to destroy the USSR through attrition, it was then. But America was tired of war, and odds are that the continued economic hardship at home would have undermined any objective advantages the US had, while the USSR (being invaded) would have much stronger support from their public.

Jew-Mongol despotic communist empire.

And it's not Russia, it's the USSR. I cringe when people use those two names interchangeably.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

t. Hillary

>ww2 just finished let's start ww3 now in the same exact fashion

America's greatest general folks

Take all the casualties from Vietnam and Korea and Afghanistan and every other Cold War battle and weigh them against any potential casualties Patton's attack on Russia would have incurred.

War is killing. Buy something with the lives you lose.

What did we buy with the lives we lost in this timeline?

Patton also predicted Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor in stunning detail about 20 years before it happened.

west-point.org/parent/wppc-wa/2012/12/07/patton-warned-of-pearl-harbor-attack/

They didn't listen to him then either.

Okay, five years.

>Communist
>Bolshevik

Its almost like you like capitalism or something lol

>Genocide

Famine = Gas Chambers lul

>Rapists

t. never read about any war in the last thousand years

>war mongering

literally a country that started no wars

>Famine = Gas Chambers lul
>you can only genocide if you gas them
What do communists mean by this?

>you can only genocide if you gas them

>implying thats what I was suggesting
>not being able to understand meaning without it being spelled out for you

>t. never read about any war in the last thousand years
I'm not talking about common cases of rape, I'm talking about Ivan making a blitzkrieg rape strat and leaving behind a trail of hundreds of thousands of defiled women

Spell that shit out pussy ass nigga

I think with Britain's help it could have been possible. The U.S. could make a couple more A-bombs and nuke Moscow and St. Petersburg or something. The Soviets were at their weakest moment right after the war. We could have avoided the whole cold war nonsense.

>replying to /leftypol/
>replying to fucking tankie /leftypol/

Yeah, just because you give yourself a different name doesn't mean you're not the same as before. Hitler and Stalin are in the same boat. Where are you commies coming from?

Well not to mention without American Lend Lease the Red Army would have stalled out collapsed and quit the field with a lack of food, munitions, and equipment.
The United States could have beaten Russia in Unthinkable it may have been expensive it depends on how long Russia could keep fighting, you would also have the Poles that survived the Russian betrayal since they did not have time to enact the great purges yet, the polish government in exile also still existed. The Allied Powers also had air, naval dominance by far, and production superiority.
Hell Russian tankers were reported to prefer their Lend Lease Shermans over T-34s because they were less prone to catching on fire when shot. Russia could not have won an operation unthinkable scenario, their best hope would be to get a stall out and peace status quo.

oh yeah, he was right.

>Invaded Baltic States
>Invaded Finland
>Invaded Eastern Poland

Stalin wuz a good boy he jus' wanna free the proletariat n' shiiet

Yes.

yes he was absolutely right, could have destroyed the Red Army in Europe, stopped the iron curtain coming down, the works

plus imagine the amount of meme weapons the krauts could start pumping out with Allied resources backing them, would have been great

The Soviet invasion of Poland was completely justified after Poland took their lands after the Polish - Soviet war

no, only an insane person would want eastern front 2: electric boogaloo. American soldiers deserved to go home and get laid after beating the Japanese and the Germans, not sent to go fight in even more hellish conditions.

>inb4 some neckbeard tries to explain how war is hell and to get over it yada yada yada

It would have been a catastrophe and if you were the age you are now in 1945 none of you would be saying this shit.

>there is a universe where leftists constantly whine about how communism was strangled in the crib by the evil imperialist Patton

>implying fritz didn't do the same, often though being nice enough to shoot the poor women after.

To what end? A purely ideological victory over Bolshevism, one which could end up taking the better part of a decade, if they were lucky?

In purely military terms, yes, victory against the Red Army was possible. But it would be absolutely foolhardy to think that would be the end of the war. The USSR had the better part of a continent that they could escape inside, and more than enough willingness to wage a guerilla war against an invading force.

>Genocided more people than Germany
No.

>To what end? A purely ideological victory over Bolshevism, one which could end up taking the better part of a decade, if they were lucky?

obviously this is a worthy end you fucking pinko

I'm sure the half of Yurop that ended up being commie would have had a different opinion.

Even without fighting the USSR, the allies conference gave way too much to the Soviets. There would have been no difficulty for the western allies to take Hungary and Czech lands before the Soviets but they were handed to them as a political gift.

>What's wrong with Russia?

Inferiority complex, alcoholism

On that we can agree.

Hello friend.
Truly this board is ripe for communist indoctrination ammirite?

I lost my virginity at the respectable age of 16 and I agree with the virgin of your picture.
Being a virgin should not be something to be ashamed or proud.

>I share political views with this kind of people
Sometimes I just don't know why I bother.

>We ended up doing that anyways

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

- t. doom patton

But the polish lost land

It's not that it's logistically or militarily impossible, you're just not considering other factors

>Eastern Europe is already wartorn and people are starving
>Britain is living off rations and is close to collapse
>France is tired of war
>American and British soldiers just want to go home
>The Soviet Union now has fresh eastern european conscripts

It would basically lead to global starvation.

>soviets stabbed americans in the back every chance they could
at what age did you realise that the soviets were the ones that we should have been fighting

We should've fought both.

The germans were also evil cunts.

WW2 shouldn't have been a fight against fascism, it should've been a fight for democracy.

I hate this meme.
The Nationalist Chinese army took literally millions of KIA over 8 years of apocalyptic open warfare while the commie rats hid at Yan'an. Mao himself thanked the Japanese in the 60s and said they would never have taken over China without the ROC getting torn to shreds by the IJA first.

stalin was gonna be dead after 8 years anyway, it was no big deal

honestly, post-stalin ussr wasn't that bad, after destalinisation, it became just another europoor shithole with moderate quality of life, it wasn't the genocidal bolshevik jewish-supremacist beast that it was previously with gulags and deportations and mass starvations.

>jewish-supremacist
Do you know how jews were treated by Stalin?

>Do you know how jews were treated by Stalin?
properly

blow it out your ass crybaby /pol/ is for manchildren

your ebin jew memes are so redpilled can i just say

you would fit right in then

just because i hate jews doesn't mean i'm a fucking /pol/tard.

You do realise that most people actually hate jews, right? Not just edgy internet hipsters, the majority of people in the western world hate jews, most just don't say it out loud. Jew-hatred isn't unique to /pol/ or whatever boogeyman you set up.

Fuck /pol/ and fuck jews, jews are the masters of all racism.

>You do realise that most people actually hate jews, right? Not just edgy internet hipsters, the majority of people in the western world hate jews

>Stormfags unironically believe this

Yeah, this.

The truth is, the US *probably* could have defeated the USSR in a prolonged war -- not conquered and occupied them, but pushed them right the fuck out of Poland, at least -- but they didn't have time for a prolonged war.

In the short term, before they had the chance to achieve air superiority, and before the Soviets had time to burn through the last of their lend-lease supplies, both of which would've taken a few months, there would've been a lot of casualties; on the ground, the Soviets outnumbered the western allies 4-to-1. Public support for the war -- which would've further tanked Britain's economy, already on the verge of collapse, the country was BANKRUPT -- would have been nonexistent to start with and after a bloody first few months (and they would have been bloody), the American & British governments, suffering from massive backlash from both the general public and intelligentsia, not to mention morale problems amongst the soldiers who were suddenly fighting their former allies, would have been forced to buckle under pressure or be forcibly removed from office.

Not to mention the problems of facing a combined Japanese-Soviet alliance -- because the USSR almost certainly would've immediately reached out to Japan if they'd been betrayed by the western powers.

It just could not have happened, dudes. It's what people in the alternate history community call an "alien space bats" scenario -- as in, you need alien space bats to intervene in history to make it plausible.

It only works in an alternate world where people don't behave like people, or where the US and British governments are magically replaced by absolute monarchies that can do whatever they want. And maybe not even then.

communism

Why the fuck do these people want to go to a different site and teach their ideology?
I find it hilarious how they call it 'colonization' as well.
>We're going to live on your website now and keep shitposting about how you should follow our new rules and views.
This has to be satire or just kids doing stupid shit for fun.

>Sometimes I just don't know why I bother.
You must guide them as they attempt to guide others.

As long as they leave anime alone, I'm ok with this.

It seems most people live in theyre own world of misinformation, subterfuge, sedition. War is created for profit. Better find by whom.

You should just kill yourself

>tfw we won't find our own man in the high castle for this reality

That was stolen Polish land, kurwa

lads

because they believe in it

THE SEPTEMS OF TRUTH

so be it

S T O L E N L A N D

>wow, what a fun war everyone!
>let's do it again!

Plus without the USSR, the space race would never happen, colonialism wouldn't collapse, and we wouldn't have their good artwork.