Why aren't you buying XBY?

Why aren't you buying XBY?

I just bought 568k more

Bought 37k yesterday...give it time it'll pump again.

it's over m8, made me a pretty penny but it's time to move on

I have 10k
Would buy more

been accumulating all this week, long hold

because it's around the same price as DGB, and DGB has proven potential to go to a dollar by the end of the year and XBY is struggling. I own both but I'm investing heavily in DGB

With more updates XBY is bound to make a killing soon. It's in its infant stages.

How much is everyone holding?

node holder here, i'm not really expecting much but i do like the logo

got 540k, really want more but hit all my limits for buying bitcoin without verifying

yeah honestly the design is 10/10.
When I was new to crypto I would look for the best name and design and invest in that. Everyones going to come in.

I'm holding want to see how their static nodes work out

if the nodes work out and then they introduce new nodes for maybe 50k each the coin will moon so flipping fast

So we got XBY and PoSW that have static nodes. Are both worth the investment for continuous growth or is one peaking out over the other?

Passive income makes me moist (male)

I'm kind of skeptical about POSW. Feel like it already had its day. Was debating investing half my money in POSW and the other half in XtraBytes, decided to go all in on XtraBytes. Way more volume.

What's your portfolio looking like at the moment? PoSW is still a great option to generate coins while storing them, yeah?

Most of my money is in ETH, ETC, then Lisk.

Also XBY is cheap as fuck on Yobit right now. Wish I waited to buy.

>people throwing away free money

whered that webm go

ahahaha fucking great

>to a dollar
post your fucking math you dumb shill cuck

do you even know what kind of market cap you need for a coin to reach $1?

check the title

something like 400 million if the nodes are considered out of circulation

What is your long term plan with these investments?

Sorry, just kind of grill folks to see how they're in the market.

I'm in for the year. It'll be a bumpy ride but the gains will be more than solid.

With my main investments I tend to HODL.

With spare BTC I invest in shitcoins, then with the money I made from the shitcoins I invest in other shitcoins. Currently have .25 BTC in multiple different coins because one will rise eventually. XBY seems like a good candidate.

Whats your portfolio like?

yeah... keep shilling LOL

this shit is getting out of hand, they should ban you cucks for boasting a dead pump and dump

look at that fucking logo though

its never going to go under 400 my friend.

It's a correction after a big rise. This is the last time you'll see it under 500.

Just jumping in, hoping to build stockpiles of ETH and DGB down the line. Passive income is enticing due to its constant generation of coins and it came into my world when I needed somewhere to store RDD. (Still holding at least to tomorrow, praying for 30 sats)

Trying to get into a rhythm of analyzing what is worth the hodl and what is a glorified day trade. Along with that, trying to define an endgame.

Boy howdy do I get why normies aren't invested, this shit is a part time job even if it's fun as hell.

this isn't blue chip stocks, this isn't penny stocks it's literally pennies upon pennies on the penny

bag holders will be just that

i understand how it feels to lose out on the pump but fuck it, the first step to making money in investing is managing your losses, keeping them neutral or as low as possible

you learn along the way and shilling the fuck out of something isn't help your situation

if you dont believe it will rise why bother shilling that it won't?

Looks like another pump (probably small) will happen soon. Volume was decreasing steadily as price was decreasing, meaning not a ton of people were selling. Volume is looking like it is at the start of an uptick. Could be a small one up to 600 sat again. Could be more interesting.

i know all of you understand the game, and how frustrating it is to see all of these threads and thousands of posts about how a coin is pumping, dumping, staying steady, and how everyone is staying until the end, of how everyone should jump ship

if you missed out on the first pump you missed out indefinitely

name ONE coin.. just ONE that soared to even 25 cents on the dollar that originally started out at ~10 sat

>Losing out on the pump
>Bought in at .0009 cents
>Now stabilizing at exactly a penny

Trading clearly isnt for you, kiddo. Pack your shit and go home.

xby is different! you'll see :(

you're doing great, no really keep up the good work

The project is still in its infancy and hasn't even hit bittrex yet. You guys were saying the same stuff that it was over when it hit 250sat.

i wonder why it hasn't hit bittrex

It will in due time. Price will skyrocket.

Why don't you ask Julian

The shilling here for XBY has quieted down a bit. XBY is a project with potential big gains so its worth stocking up now, 450- 500 is the floor more or less, its going to Bittrex, we're just waiting for the nodes to come.

They are waiting for the nodes to go online. The trade volumes mean Bittrex is a certainty just a matter of when.

Have there been any updates on the expected date for the nodes going online?

Fuck yeah, this is why I'm holding 100k

After it hits bittrex I think .10 short term is reasonable and who knows what will happen

Man crypto is blowing UP right now

Regarding Bittrex the Devs tweeted that there is no deadline but will go on Bittrex when everything is up and running with minimal/no bugs.

S
O
O
N

I NEED A PIVX NOW AND THIS IS MY TICKET

Kek approves of this

>4eva