Reddcoin the unending

The 16 sat wall is about to be broken. Don't miss out again. Buy bros. Even if this is a pump you can make money from it as well. If its not then you'll have a great long term buy. Literally fucking win win. You're being handed money

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/N7t885u
wiki.reddcoin.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
youtu.be/zd53K7_SErk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck man, I made 3x my money last time and I'm going to do it again.
TOO THE MOON BOYS

17 SATS ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUY BUY BUY

Wow, the 17 sat wall is falling pretty fast. Should I buy more now? Got about 4M but can probably pump in .5 BTC. Shit, I've got a good feeling about this

I have 9M and it still isn't enough. BUY BUY BUY!

Kicking myself for not throwing 100 at this when I saw it at 5 sats last night. I'm gonna throw 100 at any coin that has any semblance of respectability to it from now on

Wow, someone just bought 2.9 BTC worth of it

I'm jelly

Tripled my money selling again and buying at the dip

Sitting at 3.4m. Feels good to have a LTI being this new to crypto. Having ETH and BTC moon days after I bought in helped too.

So am I friend. Its so clearly mooning and I simply don't have enough money to throw into it. So annoying

>price of 16+ sats
>people keeping the bid at 14 and trying to delay the moon mission
Kill yourself Schlomo.

I'm on the redd train. Choo choo

We need to stick to a few coins until the normies catch wind. RDD is one of those.

What is the realistic potential worth of RDD?

0 sats

whatever cam whores make

Worth should be at least as much as dogecoin. More since tipping will be decentralized and because of the posv algorithm.

Exactly, this has some real potential

I'm legit considering writing a Reddit tipbot for this coin. It has so much potential.

>hey user, i liked your post so much i'm tipping you some redd
>i just redd-it, get it? LMFAO :DDDDD

Lol do it, it'll generate more interest as well

>itt people literally talking to themselves

i can't even

If the new devs flop, 0 sats.

If tipping gets going again on Reddit, +100 sats.

If a community forms for the long term, +200-400 sats.

If a tipbot gets built for Reddit, +200 sats.

If the community manages to use Dogecoin's issues back in 2014 as a lesson and strengthen the community against greedy fucks, +500 sats.

If an official tipping interface is built for social media, TO THE FUCKING MOON.

We should also be aware that the MiloCoin devs were thinking about building a sort of tipping thing for Twitter. But, considering that the coin has a total faggot for a mascot, Reddcoin has the better brand and a clear advantage here.

>He didn't buy RDD when it was cheap
Aww it's ok bud, plenty of other chances :)

Then knock out that 16 sat buy wall, faggot

It's almost gone

AND ITS FUCKING GONE

Thanks user.

Debating either "REEEE" or "PEPE" on the plate

My BTC is still waiting to confirm :(

More volume than LTC in RDD now.

17 sats eating at that wall boys

Holy shit the walls are coming down

Too many weak hands.

If you see a whale investing at a mark don't pull you idiots. Because that whales expects to earn something...

I don't think weak hands are stopping anything, just slowing a bit.

Not bad, it actually fits the dull humour of plebbit.

Reddcoin has a tipbot on Reddit already. But a tipbot stores all the funds on a centralized wallet. With Redd-ID it makes it ridiculously easy to tip out of your own wallet.

Yeah there's some really cool potential here.

Starting to climb past 18 again

In a few hours the important timezones will wake up, then the moon mission to 25 starts.

Spread the word.

What the hell is wrong with these people selling at 15 sats before a wall break coming off of 16 sats. Are they legitimately retarded?

shills, where can I get access to the p&d coordination chat rooms?

Which timezones???

JOIN THE REDDCOIN DISCORD AND ROCKET TO DA MOON:
discord.gg/N7t885u

25 SAT by tomorrow

I am going to be rich, i think

think it can hit 100sats by the launch of the new tech? I think that would be a good floor.

Is now a good time to buy or should I wait for a dip?

Omg just did chart analysis and compared it to sell orders! THIS IS A MUST RISE until at least 30! Not sure if it goes past the 31 line but 30-31 definite!!

Just got on it now with 3 BTC ;)

Proof and elaborate

You guys need to admit it is over. You should have bought at 4, but you didn't, you bought at 14,15,16 and you fucked up and you want to lure more suckers in.

If you are not invested in this coin don't invest. They might meme up again later but they have so much sell wall to break through that panic selling will set in before that as volume starts to shrink.

Seriously guys, sell now and move on to fresh coins like verge where there isn't the same risk of you losing half your money.

Panic selling inc.

Lol, I bought in at 6, eat my balls

what a bunch of cr** :D

buying low is always good, but not all got the chance to. See what happened with ripple. People thought at 5000 sats it was expensive, then hit 12k sats!

With the features coming and integration, price of Redd will hit 100 mio market cap soon.

Be in it or not, your call ;)

Im already in, expect this mornings pump to 20+ sats

Then sell you moron. You have made like 2.5x your money?!?! Greed kills nigga.

Buy early, sell early. Thats what I do, I get paid everytime and I don't have bags of xby, bitbean, humaniq or the rest of the no hoper vaporwave dreams of grandeur garbage lying around.

Already sold you fucking ballsack

Now im just riding the waves for $200 gains every couple hours

gj.

bet this dude ends up spending all his gains to buy RDD when it starts to explode lol.

25 will be the next wall imo, yesterday was 20.

All important timezones up in a a few hours. US still asleep now.

We heard that a few times before m8. Only the small rats lost who paniced when it dipped.

It will moon again today, so spread the word.

Not even, im keeping it under my intial sell point

Yeah I did spend some gainz on RDD when it exploded, it was yesterday.

You might want to check the last updateds on your shitecoin's wiki by the way.

wiki.reddcoin.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Get in or go home. The (((people))) trading on the exchange can't stall this mission any longer. Time for those sell walls to fall.

AND WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!

Bitbean at 32sat, with a fraction of the volume and market cap of RDD.

Must break and hold off that 25 wall today boys.

Reminder to take what you can get from this joke and verge before you run out of satoshits.

My guess is 19ish before the Americans wake up.

up we go, solid bids book and weakening sell orders.

Wrong. Trying to switch from Verge to RDD again? Not working this time.

it's happening again.

what about all the sell orders of 50-100sats?

Reddcoin keeps surprising me. I think people are actually doing their research into this coin and realizing the potential. Let's go HODL

I need this coin to work. Please i do.

when's the release?

it's crashing, GET OUT NOW

How about no

I hate how newfags are calling this a scam Coin. Whatever. Fuck em

Topkek, the shilling is over boys. We all cashed out at 19 sats.
Wait for the next new shilled coin which did'nt increase over 100% already.

Theres was massive buys between 18-21 yesterday. it literally jumped in the span of a few minutes.

My guess is some small whales got it around that.

youtu.be/zd53K7_SErk

I bought in at 5/7 sats and sold it at 16 sats at the first pump thinking it was over, and now there is a second pump fml

And there they are.

ITs not a Pump, its a great coin deserving its true value!

at least you didn't get memed by biz and buy 1m at 20sat...

Never buy a coin which was shilled which already pumped. Do not do it.

YEA BUY IN THIS AND VERGE AND SELL AT 30 sats