Varg

>Varg

>grammar

That is kind of ironic. Far right self-proclaimed pagans tend to have old testament based ethics whether they like it or not.

Don't you mean Burzum?

>Loki the god of mischief/lies/tricks
>model for morality
?

That's like saying Christianity is bad because Satan, a character within that religion, does bad things. He's supposed to be a model.

Largely because they never abandoned Christism in the first place.

> haha stupid christcuck worship a dead kike on a cross
> christianity is for weak
> WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIEEET
> some burning church pics
> forget that all those "vikings" were converted to christianity without any coercion
> forget that "weak christians" fucked up the whole oriental world during the crusade

Pagans are even more retarded than fedora lords.

>"weak christians" fucked up the whole oriental world during the crusade

The crusaders were defeated and their actions only made the Muslims stronger.
Fuck off back to your 40k shit.

there's really no way to accept any of this unless you get to pick and choose though, this goes with every religion.

You could take other things. The Lokasenna has Odin not denying accusations that he lived on Midgard for years as a milkmaid, and gave birth to children and breastfed them. Thor cross-dresses and promises to whore himself out to get his hammer back. Are they not supposed to be role models either?

>that's kind of hot.jpg

Till 16-th century Yurop was a backwater and a plague-ridden shithole compared to prosperous Oriental empires. The sole fact they captured Jerusalem makes them strong

Not trying to be a fedoralord or anything but did people in the past really take stuff like this literally?

Wasn't Loki generally looked at as a troublemaker who was just looking to fuck things up? I'm not getting the point of this, did he think this legend was an instructional guide for Vikings?

no, but I guarantee whoever originally wrote it down had one hand on his pen and another on his dick

>fucked up the whole oriental world
>made it partway into the Levant for a short time

Nah, I'm more of a /trash/ guy.

No shit.

then why did you say /mlp/?

I mean really you're just trash rather than /trash/.

Do I need to post the semen slurping one?

Gods in polytheistic religions aren't considered paragons of morality

Completely uneducated barbarians might. If you don't even know how the rain works lots of shit might be easy to believe.

Of course priests and shamans and whatnot probably had a more 'sophisticated' understanding of the legends.

So what did they end up paying the poor guy with?

Sex with pregnant mare Loki?

What retard made this?

>a myth with no morals is supposed to be instructing morality

also this