Real or meme?

Real or meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=knight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullshit.
Source:
etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=knight

Well even if it was from Phoenician they still wouldn't be black.

Phoenicians were gone way before Moors were a people.

OP is obviously memeing

You've got to be 100% retarded to even entertain the possibility, I feel ashamed to even respond to this thread. But then again, you might be black.

Knecht
How much more German do you want a word to be?

>Nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks

>nobody cared who they were until they put on the mask
Bravo Nolan?

>But then again, you might be black.
Pretty sure it's a /pol/tard.

I'm starting to think at least 90% of this afro-centrist stuff is made by /pol/-esque cunts
I don't get who would want to waste their time doing something like this but propaganda is a thing and their type loves propaganda and memes.

I say this because I'm black and live in black areas but literally NEVER hear anything about this kind of stuff except on /pol/

That's a big claim.

Dubs don't lie

Their is an Africana Studies department at my university and they make dumb shit like this constantly.

I've met a few black people who claim this stuff. A black family friend was going off on how most kings, Mozart, and people of importance of the ancient world were black. I meet more people who believe things like that within the art community. It's just because artists are childlike and often believe weird things.

Kniggers

It's as common as white people claiming to be the first native americans. The thing is /pol/ has infiltrated every board and distributed it as a common trait of blacks.

>tfw no cute black knight gf.

my uncle is white but he's unironically shared afrocentrist links on facebook supporting Hannibal being portrayed as black. course admittedly he's also a Bernie supporter who's bought into pizzagate and is a 9/11 truther.

Real, nigga.

Real meme.

>bought into pizzagate and is a 9/11 truther
Wow, how did he take Bernie dropping off?