>missed every moon mission this week
>eth now surging up
DO I BUY? Im so fucking retarded I cant tell if Ill get fucked

yes go go go go

you dont want to be the only one not on the moon when were all there

were waiting for you user

Buy and hold. Dont be weak

fuck yes this could be fucking huge with XRP slowing up

NO. Stop buying ATHs user. Be patient and wait for the dip, seriously. If you've missed every moon mission you need to learn from your mistakes.

You should revert everything to ETH man. This is what you do this for, moon missions bide your time to increase your big stakes, but when ETH is going up you should pour everything into it and ride it up. When it levels out, disperse your coins but keep your largest holding in ETH

Yes this was ideal, Sell your XRP for now, ride ETH, then get XRP low before normies start buying it

Ok grabbed 4 have to wait till later to buy another 4
Too late Im going die in a fiery meme hell

Buy RDD now or live the rest of your life in regret. this coin is going to $1 by the weekend.

lol gotcha with my FOMO thanks for making the ETH price a little higher

I dont have any btc in the exchanges to grab this and refuse to sell my gnt for reddit coin

Ripple just had a massive dip that you should have bought up. The ETH you bought will eventually give you gains, but you could have gotten it at a lower price with more money once you ride this XRP wave back up.

>been telling Veeky Forums ALL WEEK that ETH was going to moon

ETH is going to be around 150 by the beginning of June just get a bunch of ETH and make sure you dont sell it all going full tilt on shitcoins

Moon missions are games between this part! This part is the whole reason the whole crypto ecosystem is worth 60 billion dollars

Buy at the impending dip. But HODL when you buy. ETH will likely double in value by the end of the year at least.

Same here.

Fucking ridiculous watching all these people asking NOW if it's time to buy when I've been working for them all week trying to help.

ah, the good ole buy high sell low

yes buy every fucking meme when it reach a ATH

jesus christ

Ain't going any lower brah, hop on this train

It's almost down to 102 from 105. Pretty sure it's gonna stay low at least for a few days before we get another pump to get it past 105.

That's the dip for the welcoming of the newcomers/the latefortrains. HOP ON CHOO CHOO

>Jan 1 2016
>$1/eth
>eth now surging up
>DO I BUY?
YES
>June 30 2016
>$20/eth
>eth now surging up
>DO I BUY?
YES

>
>~$95/eth
>eth now surging up
>DO I BUY?
YES

Or wait for it to inevitably dip $5-10.

>buying at ATH

People on Veeky Forums are nigger tier. Don't trust them.

Annnnd its past $105

Took almost 40 minutes damn

> Veeky Forums, do I buy a digital asset that will power the Internet 3.0, is backed by Microsoft and JP Morgan, has a slew of major updates and conferences planned in the next few months including proof of stake, has a huge community and is developed by a literal autist.
Personally I don't care for the "its like you hate money" memes, but fuck user.

timing the market does not work. it could go up to 150 tonight then the dip would still be higher than it is now

we spammed this pic all week telling you it would moon on this exact day during the event

ETH is the coin that you buy and hold. The thinking man's Bitcoin. I also like litecoin but most be people don't get it.

If it's so perfect it wouldn't ever be going down or stagnating. It's still a fucking gamble.

t. I dont understand anything

t. I have a gambling problem

What does litecoin bring to the game ? Its the same old tech as Bitcoin but faster. Why not nem instead ? New code improved and all !

kek

I'd suggest buying after SECs decision, we can be quite confident it'll be negative.

It is very well recognised, it is faster and it is pretty much the Bitcoin alternative + bitcoin mining/politics are so fucked. I don't know how exactly it fits into future development but I know that right now it ought to be outcompeting bitcoin and it will have value as long as people value Bitcoin.