XVG RIGHT NOW

Did you miss out on redd? Don't miss out again, shit's happening right now lads.

XVG 20 in 20 minutes

>newer than RDD
>fewer than RDD
>higher mcap than RDD
>better tech than RDD
>has YET to be pumped

Lets do this I'm putting 2 btc on this bitch. Lets go niggers

>is there any actual use for it, or are you guys from a pump and dump group

>are you guys from a pump and dump group

Yes, it's called Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

It's why I've made about $2000 in the last 48 hours and we are continuing our moon missions.

This is what dreams are made of baby

proof

I'M all in @ 12 sat, let's see where this can take us.

me too brother lets ride this motherfucker to jupiter

I hope the dev eventually adds Segwit. That would really get this coin going.

should I buy in at 15 sat? seems a bit high but its my only current option on shitbit

I'd say there's more upside than downside from here. The natural growth was given a boost by the pump today and it doesn't seem to be coming down.

I bought 12mil at 14

We're still in the early growth phase. 15 sats is stil cheap. I just bought a second lot at 15 because I'm certain it can easily double from here.

I can't deposit int my verge web wallet from ss. Why?

what's propelling the growth here? not that I dont trust biz by now but I'd like to know reasoning

pump and dump groups.

ETH and BTC are at ATH, buy the rumor sell the news

the time for dumping into shitcoins is now, they are both about to dip

This particular coin started to pump earlier today and has stabilized at around 14 which I believe to be a bear trap

Hop on for the ride and praise kek my dude

I fly solo my man

this 15sat sell wall is gonna be a bitch, but if it can be brought down, it's smooth sailing til 20+ sats

Someone just bought about 1 BTC of it.

Buy at the pump. Sell before the dump. Simple.

>only 27 to go

Don't buy, they are trying to push the new RDD, but will take your money after the dump.

The dump already happened and it went back up and held. Now the whales are paying attention.

People are still asleep... wait til they wake up and eat their cheerios

RDD volume is literally 10x this and they started with same market cap.

This is pre-pump. You risk losing very little here because there are such strong floors and this can actually go all they way up to 50.

21 sats is dreamland for RDD holders - just went into their discord and they are talking about going to college.... what a mess. what a big fat mistake.

Someone just bought 2 BTC of it. Maybe I should actually dip a toe in.

yeah I predict its going to pick up big-time when people wake up

ATTN NEWFAGS: These scammers have been here this morning and shilled the same shit with the same, typical responses. Many bag holders were left. Do not fall for this shit again. Sage these fags.

Put a bid in at 13 sats.

wew

Welcome to crypto newfriend. It's a risky investment, but with risk comes reward.

If anyone is trying scam, it's you who's FUDing this thread kek

>Many bag holders were left

Yeah bag holders holding coins that are up by like 70%. The only way you could be a bag holder is if you bought at the ATH, and even then you're only down by like 2 sats.

You are the scammer

Wew, have a (You). Write me another half assed blog post so I can sage it again.

explain to me where all these bagholders are?

how can you be a bagholder if you're up? topkek m8, nice try

probably a nocoiner or a RDD faggot

How can there be bagholders when there has been very little volume. This is the cheapest alt-coin out there and is ripe for a mooning.

exactly! this faggot is running around spamming threads with "SCAMMER SCAM SCAM"

I can't tell if its one dude or an organized group... talk about hypocrasy

lmao

You severely underestimated the austism around here. It can work in your favor, but you should learn when you need to leave. I could tell you what keeps giving your tropes away, but it's more hilarious to watch you fail.

Nah he ain't organised. It is RDD morons that need to hurry up and realise that they missed the last train, stop holding bags and jump on verge moon mission.

But they won't accept that cause they are retards which is why they buy at ATHs.

A hilarious panic sale will set in soon for RDD peabrains.

So let me get this straight: You're attacking threads with a group of spammers, because you think those threads are spam and not a legit effort to tell people about a good coin that is about to splode?

10/10 projector would hire.

Go back to placing rdd sell orders.

If I go to sleep now guys will I wake up in Zero G?

No.

Zero G will wake up inside of you.

What will Verge reach this pump mission?

depends on the volume... if it picks up I could see it getting to 30sats and beyond.

to get to 24 sats, theres a sell wall of about 157btc. Right now we're at a volume of 350btc and it has slowly been increasing all night... which was EXACTLY what RDD did last night.

In the morning IIRC RDD was at around the same spot and the pace started to pick up and volume started to snowball over the next few hours until boom, the 22 sat was hit

I might set my sell order at about 20 sats and see where this goes...