PSA: Investment fundamentals still stand

PSA: Investment fundamentals still stand, don't fool yourself

This is not a way to get rich quick and easily with any level of consistent reliability. These guys who have "doubled" their money with no effort, haven't doubled until they 100% pull out of the market. Until then they could still half their investment in a crash

This is just like the stock market, just like any market. Don't fall for scams. Use your brain. Use common sense. If it's too good to be true, it is. Nothing will rise forever at a rate that far exceeds the rest of the market. I say "forever" because it may rise for a bit, and YOU don't know when that will stop, bringing you back to square one or worse

Be smart, don't invest everything you own into any crypto or any investment in general, ALWAYS diversify

DIVERSIFY. If you're reasonably young, then you should be doing something like this:

-------

6 months living expenses in cash, in a savings account

10% in bonds

40% in index funds, sp500 is fine

20% in other diversified funds, but less diversified than index funds, such as sector funds (prefer software/tech), staple funds, or heavily diversified individual companies like BRK.A, etc. with a history of beating the market

5% in commodities like gold and silver

15% in diversified crypto

10% in whatever you want

If you go 100% on crypto you may as well go to vegas, look how hard they all crash when they crash. How much are you holding? Yeah you've made 10x but it could go away instantly. This won't happen if you're diversified.

There's my /biz

Fuck you 15% coiner. I will transcend this physical form and join my brothers on the moon in Lamboland.

25% actually, read the optional 10%

Holy shit what the fuck is happening

first time I've visited Veeky Forums seriously in like a year and all I see is shilling for crypto and nocoin memeing and shit

what the fuck

I can't tell if they're memeing or serious, it's kind of like the die hard Trump supporters.

Good advice here from the OP, however me I'm taking the blaze of fucking glory approach, if I get a tale to tell out of this I'm happy.

Please observe diagram related. "IT" is happening and Veeky Forums is a money printing board now.

Some of us have nothing to lose and biz just changed our lives the last couple days, fuck all the haters. I know when and what to pull out, im not an idiot.

It's not about being an idiot. You can be a genius, you can be Einstein, and guess what. You don't know when to pull out

"When I see things starting to get a bit insane, maybe a quick rise way higher than normal or people starting to shill, that's when I pull out"

What if you're asleep when this happens?

"It worked for me, I sold licensing kits to 5 of my friends and they're already selling them to other friends! I don't care what you say, it's working for me so far!"

Here's hoping some poor kids actually listen to the home truths you're dishing out OP.

Yeah I know, the flip side is the "I have 20 bux and I need a million by friday" threads seem to have died down.

I still don't understand, there will literally be only like 3 non-crypto threads in the a catalogue

I don't invest pump and dumps before i go bed. I wait until it's done. When people start screaming "HODL!" that's usually when i start thinking of pulling out. Signs are there and i follow them.

My initial investment is back in the bank and im riding on winnings. Every time i make a gain i take it out a certain %, or spread it to long term coin investments.

>Every time i make a gain i take it out a certain %, or spread it to long term coin investments.
That's great, but you need to spread it to long term market investments, not just coin investments

Every coin could crash at once

also, i almost forgot, im not greedy. As long as i make 1% back im happy. Not going to leave it in and gamble, thats what faucet dice games are for.

This is true, But my long term coin investments aren't a very large chunk. Most of it is going to be placed in other investment areas. Like i said, Not completely stupid. Thank's for the psa though, Hopefully, some people follow your advice and pay smart.

Whether people like it or not this is a golden age and if you don't take advantage of it your going to regret it the rest of your life until the day you die. Maby not know, but eventually. I rathe die with as few regrets as possible.

I understand your sentiment about this being the golden age, because all of these things are true, this is a legitimate currency of the future, this will be significant

But it's not a perfect get rich quick scheme either.

I'm willing to lose a few thousand just to take part and gamble for lamboland, but I'm just making this PSA to prevent people from thinking this is a sound investment for their life savings

Some people take the warning "Don't invest what you aren't willing to lose" and let it pass right through their head, "yeah, aha, okay" but they don't fully process it and realize they literally could lose EVERYTHING. They could lose that impulse investment of half their life savings, just til the market settles, at any point

Can i get some true /biz advice here guys?

I have 4k bongs and really want to get investing, at the moment it's all sat in the bank gaining interest (albeit not much at all), i'm still in college but will be full time wagekekking for about 1k bongs a month as i decide what i want to do in life. Where can i start investing? I'm completely new to it all..

Thank you very much in advance for any advice.

Bongs? I'll assume you mean 4k USD in this advice

If you only have 4k keep it in cash in a savings account. This isn't worth investing if it's all you have. Like I said keep 6 months living expenses in cash at all times, this comes first

Also my advice only applies for people with 0 debt. If you have high interest debt pay it off first as you main priority, period.

So you're a student - your first investment is paying off your student loans, put EVERYTHING extra into that before you even think about investing.

kek

in the UK, college is the year before university which i am not going to. No expenses and no debts i have over 4000 pounds sitting in the bank. I will keep it there though and probably start when i have 10k

Its tricky to put crypto gains into Aussie banks, how viable is USDT to safely take out profits and minimise losses from the crypto bubble pop?