Reminder to sell eth when it goes over 0.059 btc

reminder to sell eth when it goes over 0.059 btc

Why?
From my TA it'll hit at the very minimum $200 by the end of next month. God knows how much more beyond that.

Maybe it will but it will dump like it always does and bitcoin's price will continue to rise so it makes sense to sell it high and buy back later low.

What if my goal is 1 ETH = 0.2 BTC?

wait huh, I thought we were going to 150$ or something

dollars aren't important, i'm talking in terms of btc

it sure can go to 150 or 200$, as long as btc rises aswell

but I have info that btc will drop 500$ or something at 2k dollars, I wonder if it's going to filter out into Eth.

It didn't last time. It tanked the price. People like ETH but they like BTC more.

fun to watch, such good traders you guys are though.

like clockwork

You dont know? There was an ICO for a token on the ethereum block chain that automates Ethereum shilling.

Kek. Yeah I read it also bashes XRP at the same time.

reminder that ETH will be 0.1 by the end of this month and this is the safest way to double your BTC.

Based on what? Not trying to tear you down, I am genuinely curious, people said this back at the beginning of the month when it was at this level.

And then good news hit and you are left behind as we go for the moon.

by the power of meme magic and FAITH in the proof of vitalik.

kek confirms.
Praise him!

So its based on very little then.

>they like BTC more
haha what a load of shit
this thread is filled with BTC cock suckers

>underestimating the power of meme magic

So it didn't tank the price when Bitcoin dropped and I just imagined that?

Superstition is for plebs.

>I just imagined that?

Veeky Forums is an autistic imagination friend simulator

if dubs then eth will make us all have lambos

problem with ETH is that it has turing-complete virtual machine

its possible security weakness

there is a chance ETH owners will get fucked in the ass by some smart h4x0r

Vitalik is a russian cyborg mathematician and coder. If he gets hacked, it's for PR

I think it's gunning for #2 market cap. It's already at $10 billion just a few more and it'll be there which I think means the price will be around $130/eth. In comparison to market cap of like Amazon ($400 billion) though eth would be $4,000 / eth to reach that and in time I believe it can.

>dollars aren't important
maybe if you don't have a kraken account pleb
>mfw can exchange ETH straight for good ol' dollaridoos or europoors

> there is a chance ETH owners will get fucked in the ass by some smart h4x0r

No they won't.

ETH developers learned from DAO hacking. Next time when they launch a new project they will include a contract clause "if this project get hacked, we will hard fork to reclaim all the stolen money". This will protect ETH owners. They can use this clause to protect themselves against hackers.

He's just making shit up - but it's not unlikely.

ETH is by far the best cryptocurrency to date, and if XRP can pump to 16b market cap, then it's completely plausible ETH can do better.

Sure, I could accept it being 0.1 at some point but with only a little more than a week left to the month it seems unlikely that eth will almost double its value and not retest where it was earlier in the month or just exceed that.

he just rolled dubs and u still have no faith?
stay poor

Hurr hurr durr durr mumbers!!!!!!

>not believing the user that got dubs
are you retarded? holy shit you deserve to be poor

Maybe not lambos, but happiness.

srsly tho, what do you think about the 0.059 barrier that is definitely there. Can we push through within the next hours?

bitcoin is shitcoin.
the market value is going to plummet as soon as everyone realizes how inefficient it is at confirmation.

ETH and XRP have gigantic corporations and banks backing them; they'll overtake BTCs market cap then everyone will want them and dump BTC.

>my TA

ahahaha wow.

>Dollars aren't important.
Tell your landlord that and see what happ- oh that's right you live with your grandmother nevermind.

Why

well its at 0.059 now

This. Rolling for happiness

Selling 30% of mine when it approaches $190 and then buying back when it dipps. See u you gents in lamboland.