Have you guys ever had dreams about historical people?

Have you guys ever had dreams about historical people?
I used to dream that Adolf was in a protection program after the war and that he was my next door neighbor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vlmGknvr_Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too many times to count.

I have constant recurring dreams of being a Yugoslav partisan.

Both of my grandfathers were Yugoslav partisans.

Muh genetic memories...t-they're r-real...

do you know how much of your genetic makeup would have to be dedicated to your ancestors memories for that to be possible

You'd be drooling and immobile and possibly purple

Well, he's a Slav so he likely is all of those things

i once had a dream that i was having sex with theodora

I had a dream two nights ago that Bashar Assad was in my kitchen and I was really sucking up to him.

I'm slav user

this sounds like an amazing sitcom

That sounds like a Monty Python sketch.

youtu.be/vlmGknvr_Pg this one, to be specific.

I'm trying really hard to dream about having intercourse with William Howard Taft.
Any tips?

I once dreamed that Bashar al-Assad and I were in a zombie apocalypse together and he was teaching me how to use a pistol so I could kill zombies. It was a pretty cool but albeit weird dream.

shit son, how is he infiltrating our dreams...

I once had a dream about being on the field of battle in the 18th century, and then everything is attacked by space aliens

Who else has Hitler dreams?
>go out grocery shopping
>Hitler calls me over to an aisle
>hands me a bottle of sesame oil
>"The Jews don't want you to have this."
>Danke
Wake up and realize I have a real problem

i literally had a dream last night that i was staying at a weird hotel and i made a secret phone call to my sister telling her the jews control the US government, and then some jewish assassins arrived at my hotel and i had to flee

I have a problem too.

I had a dream the Romans returned but they had machine guns and took over the whole mediterranean and were fighting muslim uprisings in north africa, the muslims were all dressed in medieval armour but carrying ak-47s. Then a new muslim prophet shows up and brokers a peace deal and everyone agrees he's a really swell guy, but he gets assassinated by a hindu fanatic. I think a nuclear war happened after that.

Russian hackers

Do you buy Sesame Oil all the time, now?

Considering I am Asian, yes I do buy sesame oil all the time.

I once dreamed I met Basil II and he was recruiting me for an invasion of Bulgaria