So are Catholics Christian, Veeky Forums?

So are Catholics Christian, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdXJzgtiM4E
youtu.be/19IKrID0EqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course, everyone else that call themselves Christians are merely misguided heretics that need to be brought back into the fold like the lost lambs they are.

Yes. They've established doctrines that every Christian needs to follow otherwise they're not christian. Like the trinitarian doctrine, you can't call yourself a Christian without believing in the trinity of God

we have this thread every day

>What are sects
>What are theological differences
>What is splintering
>What is change
>What is culture
>What is arbitrary

>What is heresy, heresy, and more heresy

Is there a zoomed-in version for all the Protestant denominations?

The answer is FUCK no.
Catholic cucks want you to go back to Catholicism so some priest can get at that sweet boi-pussy again.

No, only bible believers are Christian

The bible established the Trinity not the popish "church"

youtube.com/watch?v=mdXJzgtiM4E

Noooooope.

C'mon, use the Bible and prove me wrong.

John 1:1
John 8:58
Matthew 22:41-46
John 15:26
2 Corinthianss 3:17-18

once upon the pope had better times

youtu.be/19IKrID0EqE

Protestants = literal satanists

I'm glad the muslims will soon destroy the papacy

No. Christianity didn't exist until the 16th century.

They are the only Christians

I'm Catholic not Christian.

The Church established the bible.

Are there any link where they give you a short summaries of Catholic, Protestant,
Johovah, Angelican, ect?

I only need the jizz of the main denominations. Thanks in advance.

non Catholic heretics.

You're all Christians. Just get along.

Anyway, are there any?

no such thing, only Catholic, Christian means Catholic, non Catholics are non Christians.

I almost jumped down your throat for implying Orthodox are heretics and not just schismatics but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were throwin shade at the prods

They're busy ass ravaging Pope Martin I's home country. How'd you like that Lorry

Inevitable reconciliation when

Christians are the worshippers of Jesus, so why don't you all eat lunch on the same table?

The word heresy is never even used in the bible. Fuck your pope and fuck ur gay traditions which mean nothing.

Sola Scriptura

Trinity is blasphemy of the highest order

Catholics are Catholics, we worship God and his authority the Church not "jesus" which was just an incarnation of God.

The Bible was created by the Catholic Church, Christianity is only Catholicism, the Bible was created by Catholics.

Are you referring to the Trinity? If so, then .

>jesus was just an incarnation of God
So it God in human form? Which is the Father?

Then why did Jesus, according to Matthew 27:46;

46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli,[a] lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?")

Is he crying to himself?

Catholics are the denomination of religion which falls under the BELIEF which is Christianity. There are Baptists,Methodist, Catholics, Lutheran, Episcapalian,Presbyterian, and few more ...they are all believers in Christ. Hence, Christians.
There