Bought DGB at 410

>Bought DGB at 410
>Bought RDD at 20
>Bought XVG at 17

I hate you guys so fucking much

You learned a valuable lesson. Now wait for the normies to come, you stupid bagholder. They'll take your place.

Lesson learned? Learn to recognize p&d and don't wait for the dump next time (dgb might not be a p&d but still).

You fucked up with RDD and XVG.
DGB will be fine.

i just dumped 30btc into XVG if that helps

im rich though and i like gambling. if i lose i lose but if im right then im really right na mean?

why the FUCK did u buy dgb at 410?
why the fuck did u buy RDD at 20 ?
what the fuck is wrong with u? u buy them LOW AND SELL HIGH IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT what the fuck bro

Just wait a few days or at least a week, user. Don't sell at a loss.

I bought RDD at 4 sats and I'm still holding.

i kinda like gambling too but i'm not that rich, I made profit on RDD but lost it in XVG cause I was too slow apparently...

can you help a brother out with some btc?
182cfzDcYbwzqxK7zm4wcpoabFno3MUboa

>Started with DGB at 100sats
>Sold at 400
>Put all into ETH and RDD at 12

I love every single one of you.

Serves you right for buying shitcoins that have less real world value than a stack of pogs you stupid animal

That's on you.
I got RDD at 5 and DGB at 115 thanks to biz

Wow look at that. If you'd FUCKING LISTENED and just bought ETH you'd be in paradise with me right now.
Huh.

WHy? XVG KEEPS ON RISING ITS AT 22 SATS

guys. please i need you to pump bnc and dgb or else I WILL GO BROKE. PLEASE HELP

Just buy more to lift the price

are you aware that you're exceptionally stupid?

Fuck I'm this close to selling I bought at 6 sats guys what do ?

Same. I know a whaleman who is going in on the dip if it hits 17.
He works at Facebook as a software engineer and while he doesn't have high level connections he did say some of the higher ups have been in meetings about cryptocurrency in general and have asked for developers to offer alternatives to the current money transfer system.
But the rumor, sell the news, boys.

This. Summer fags incoming right around the corner dumping summer jobs paychecks in crypto. We goin to Jupiter boyz.

Hold your dgb. Its the future of microtransactions.

>tfw after RDD I saw XVG also had a single digit price
>stocked up on XVG at 8 sat
>next day on Veeky Forums
>"HEY GUYS LETS PUMP XVG"

life is good boyos

dem nips

>>Bought XVG at 17

What's the problem here faggot

He sold it at 12.

I would LOVE for Zac Efron to hold my funbags!

>he sold at 12
how fucking stupid can you be, im new this and even i know thats fucked
i bought verge at 14 sats abd im waiting to 28 sats to double my money

I'm new and held XVG all night. Today it was soaring up to 20 so I sold at 18 to get my original investment back. Now it's all profit.

Valuable lesson learned... buy as soon as you see a shill thread

>tfw bought rdd at 11
>tfw bought dgb at 136

Op if you think you overpaid for DGB at 410 you did not. and if you sell at a loss you will literally kill yourself soon enough.

Bag holding>selling at a loss

i bought dgb at 330 sats, am I screwed?

yeah DGB investment is ok

RDD and XVG.. you should be shot

Shut the fuck up nigger. I sold 2 million of then at 20 sats. Yes 20 sats.

proof so you niggers quit complaining as i am still poor like the rest of you.

look at xvg now fag

DGB 310

you can still get in on foldingcoin

Minereum/MNE. Thank me later.

tfw you recommend a coin at its ATH to a dude who buys at ATHs and loses all this money

I like you

Sure, it's at an ATH, but the coin has only been out for about a week, and it has an absurdly low market cap. the $2 it is worth currently is the equivalent of ~100sat coins.

damn man, you're gonna fill the ship with this late fag OP?

alright fuck it. everyone get in i guess

It's not even listed on bittrex

>You fucked up on the two that aren't in my portfolio
>The one I hold in my portfolio will do fine

Exactly. Look at the fucking coin on coinmarketcap.

Literally the opposite of the truth. XVG is relatively safe, RDD less so, DGB, what are you fucking doing?

XVG is now 22. Why are you still crying faggot?

sent ;)

no you lost it because you're stupid. RDD isn't a meme coin. pump and dumps on shit coins are too hard to time, you can only ride the waves of juggernauts like RDD and DGB to the top.

Time to buy THC right now

>bought thc at 200
>panicsold at 90

fuck you guys

>Bought DGB at 6
>Sell at 10
>Buy at 13
>Sell at 15
>Buy at 16
>Sell at 18
>Buy at 20
>DROPPED
>Wait 4 hours of anxious chart watching
>17
>16
>17
>15

FUCK IT 15

Still made a good profit, lost $100 potential profit tho

I'm too anxious to get back in it now, the sell walls scare me

Plus following that

>All in XVG
>15
>14
>13
>14
>15
>SELL

It was moving so slow at that point too and the sell wall was 30BTC deep

Market seems weird at the moment, feels like a bad idea to invest in anything

I keep buying in things which don't seem to fluctuate much and then panic selling with a dollar profit

How are you not the dumbass here

Well start doing work, and lets raise thc higher than it ever was

a small mind making small potatoes, good luck with that.

>HODL DGB, become millionaire

Yo, this is me, I'm a newb
What I learned is, in times of panic, AKA it drops fast and you lose a huge chunk, wait out the storm because there's a good chance it will return to at least a reasonable point to cash out

Obviously this isn't foolproof but personally I can't watch it go down that far and then sell at a huge loss. Too much pride to admit to my mum I gambled away all my cryptogold and lost it

I bought in made like $0.18 and got out again

When I have faith in shit going up again I will take the risks necessary. DGB was literally a shitcoin 2 days ago. RDD still is. XVG is borderline scam tier.

All I know is everytime I've made decent money the SELL/BUY orders are moving like crazy and at the moment that just isn't happening for anything that is fluctuating more that 1%

Dem fucking sweaty ass weak hands tho

DGB was never a shitcoin.

>bought a pump and dump after the pump

are people here actually retarded

>he doesn't realize buying a good coin and holding is way less riskier and easier and will make you more profit in the long run.

Is it time to sell XVG Veeky Forums? I had the sense at least to sell RDD.

That's actually a rather solid stategy. But you have to make sure that it is FULLY dumped so that you get the lowest price possible.

I earned some cash with PesetaCoin that way.

I sold my XVG. I estimate it'll go back to 13 sats.

why do people keep comparing their coins with sats?
why not just use usd its much quicker.

quite the opposite kiddo, do you even trade?

Yeah I bought ETH at 73$ and it went up to $103 then dropped to like average $90 for 2 weeks and went back to up where it is now at $120 ish

In the meantime I got bored of waiting and cashed 2 out to trade with, basically doubled my money, then my sold remaining one for 115 expecting it to crash again.

Then put a buy order in waiting for it to dip which it never did, bought in briefly and sold quickly because I'm panicking after what happened with RDD and now it's showing no signs of movement.

So basically in the time I could have made a further 80$ (from 90 - 120) waiting on ETH to rise I made $300 fucking about with shitcoins

It's not fast enough for my weak hands

No, it's easier for our minds to process USD because that's how we think of price. Sats just filters actual price and makes rises feel better and falls feel not as bad.

not my experience at all. I think of everything in sats because I trade alts using BTC

why compare coins to btc?
the worth of 1 bitcoin has almost doubled since the beginning of this year, so bitcoin isn't "stable" right?

Changes in BTC price are easy enough to adapt to