R8 my portfolio, total input is about 4k€ added in chunks during the last few weeks

r8 my portfolio, total input is about 4k€ added in chunks during the last few weeks
>tfw another 300€ increase through the night
I also left some money in Verge in case it does multiply in value.
At what point is it reasonable to sell Ripple to secure some profit?

Also blockfolio thread

I'm up nearly £3k in a week.

That feel that I could be a millionaire if I had adopted earlier

1/2

2/2

3k? from which coins?

mfw you know that 90% of all people on this board lie about their gains

Rate thanks.

>7k pounds in DGB
looks like you're in for a rude awakening buddy boyo
unless it's going to increase in long term and not die out like it looks like now

I'm up on all of them pretty much my most profitable are xrp (£800) dgb (£400) and I'm up on average of £200 on all the other coins individually.

I can't help but think what they will be worth in 2-3 years.

In b4 nothing

I bought at 145sats...

>In b4 nothing
this is a serious worry for me tbqh. Ok, maybe not that long term, but the bubble may burst any time before the market recovers.

Mirrors my own, but you're more consolidated in a few coins with just the one spec play in Verge. I like it.

Thinking of getting in on DGB. Thoughts? What sorry of timeline are you looking at for it?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY THREAD

I started this with the mindset that I am willing to lose my original investment (£4K) I believe the potential far outweighs the risk.

Yeah I'm not so sure. Perhaps in time I'll withdraw all my input money and just leave the profits in.
This one was my mistake as I bought high, I'm just waiting until I can sell without a loss

Also soliciting general feedback.

Don't have a blockfolio but put in 5k, at about 22k now

When did you start?

Advice?

I'd say about 2 or so months ago, kept putting in 1k as investments were doubling. Haven't really "made" 20k as I haven't pulled out but that's what it's worth

Gonna buy some BAT and possibly some Minereum on payday

Look at higher cost crypto instead of 100 satoshi ones

why is that?

lower costs have most potential for big gains

Percentage wise gains, yes
Actual gains I think not (salaried paycheck amount)

I started with £500 roughly and got virtually all my increase from XRP, bought from .04 -.14, cashed a bit out and spread over other coins. any tips are appreciated.

Bought ETH at 70 cent, ask me anything

why did you only bought 70 cent

Because I'm poor

hahaha thats weak, started with £4100

How long is your schlomo?

Spread out further guys. Why hold a few when the good ones are so many?

Lmao fuck. Mirin amount, funny how you just invested in top 50 pretty much

How much you start with , what's your pull out

Stared Sep. last year with about 8k I pulled out of my 401k. Half of of it invested in mining hardware for ETH.

I only did it to have a reason to post in threads.

But do you daytrade or just buy a coin and then sell it whenever it hits a certain amount above your investment?

I don't daytrade. I follow crypto news daily from pretty much all sources (youtube, /biz, BTCtalk, mainstream crypto news sites etc.) and just make buy/sell decisions as I go.

Keep buying verge, its going to 50 sats