50 Sats in 24hr

Moon mission Phase 3, be part in the new way of tipping in every social network!

3.2.1 LAUNCH huuuuuuuuh

Been following but always late to the party. Is it too late to join?

348 BTC sell wall to 50.

In 24 hours? doubtful, they barely got through 90 in the last 14 hours to make it go upto 20 and it went back down to 18/19 again.

1500 BTC volume. 400% increase in sat value. top 5 coin on Bittrex.

>barely got through 90 in the last 14 hours

Stay poor no coiner.

more than 80 nodes worldwide now, came up from 45 two days ago! Thast HUGE!

Tading volume was 1500BTC past 24h, 350 btc is gone superfast ;)

in 1 year this shit is going to be at least 10 cents. possibly a dollar.

Where do you get this new shitcoin?

I don't see it on poloniex.

Its not on poloniex, just bittrex.
Will be added to polo soon tho :)

>3.2.1 LAUNCH huuuuuuuuh

Haha nice one haha but sorry, ur wrong

So buy in or no?

just hit 20! get in while you can!

Buy support is huge, 260 BTC , up from 120 3 days agoo! thats crazy demand!

Time to board! Just sent BTC to bittrex so looks like it'll be some time though before it clears. Bad times :(

Sell wall got down to 300, thats 1/7 gone in what.. 10 minutes :)

ALL ABOARD

enjoy your transaction getting confirmed just in time for a dump
so you'll gonna buy at ATH and five seconds later the dump happens

SOMEONE LET ME IN ON THIS EVEN 1K RDD ANYTHING I CANT MISS THIS BECAUSE OF COINBASE i want lambo too
RsAEMxfgSQVDe5c1gnH7V6QUWvp89tcVFy

This. Sold the remaining red today, the idea is over imo
Or at least I'm not patient enough to keep an eye on it for the next few months

Might get more if it drops to 13 again, but so far it looks like it was just another pump and dump shitcoin

Just want to know which one is next

IM IN.. LETS GO

Buy in fast good goys. The whales want their lambos.

Are you trying to make me dump at 21sat lol? Dont test me!!

>pump and dump shit coin
>retracing 50% and pushing the old high in under a day

Stay poor forever.

Serious question though, is this shitcoin worth holding onto at all or is it forever destined for the dump train? I can wait if there is potential

>292 active nodes
Should I set up a node? What's the process just send the currency to my wallet and keep it online?

Dead reddit, dead dev, dead youtube, dead twitter, the tech that WAS released is garbage and not usable by normies. You do the math. It might be transcended from a pump and dump but the price will fall and stay fallen once retards realize it's worthless. I already got +800$ from 1000$ but I don't see the risk being worth it now.

Damn, wish I got in earlier. Didnt know this was a dead project. Bailing at 21sat it is

The only good thing I can see happening is the ghost dev seeing his shitcoin won the p&d lottery twice and decides to restart working on it. I'm gonna put an alert on his twitter/reddit posts just in case.

Nigger i had 5 million dgb, 160k ripple. Got sick of waiting. Was holding some other bullshit waiting for a pump. Work and work busy etx. Mising out on 100k + dollars for what was a roughly 2 btc investment. Juat saying

I font invest anymore i collect. Take 20% for selling and keep 80%

Its nice not to worry now. Literally just have a safe full of cold wallets

wtf are you talking about? How is it dead when Redd-ID is coming soon? Jesus fuck stop

Wow... A single Dev.. This coin doesnt stand a chance

Look at the youtube demo of it and tell me a normie can use it and then tell me that people would use it over doge or something. Also go ahead and look at the date on the video. Idiot.