DGB Free Money

>not using the countdown to accumulate
>not understanding that this is literally the perfect opportunity to solidify your position before it moons

seriously guys, you literally have a fucking countdown, a COUNTDOWN. if you have weak hands, kys. if you made day trades, not bad, but you gotta realize the money in this.
at the end of the day, idc, i'll keep accumulating, just wanna help Veeky Forums bros.

when will it moon, holding some redd currently that i will put back into dgb

were is the countdown?

realistically in 20 or so days. definitely has the potential to at any moment though user.

I know, I know, but I like to play the field.

Only have 160k digi @ 140 sats and even that feels minuscule compared to its potential.

But I gotta increase my ETH bags before I start investing in riskier shit.

Hide scam thread

people cant even tell the difference between scam coins and legit coins
just wait it out and filter all dgb threads if you have no trust in this awesome project

see Better fucking strap in and get as much fucking DGB as possible. This isin't a pump&dump, or a shitcoin, or a failed idea. This is the coin that will make Veeky Forums a force to be reckoned with.

100% man. Veeky Forums has made me some money, and letting people in on this now won't impact my earnings. just want everyone here to actually get ahead for opening my eyes. ahwell, i hope i help some people at least.

user dont do that.

I had 5 million dgb, and 160k ripple.

>im just goi g to increase my bags they wont moon before, and if they do, its not like they willl moon sonhard i cant buy back in with less

Hold yourr coins 80% use other 20% to play the field.

Or however just buy a set amouny to hold perma

I think it's going to drop to 250 sats before going full bull again.

I've been accumulating on dips... I dont have a huge portfolio but I've got 10k DGB now. People on this board lack patience and think the world is ending when a coin dips.

Dips are a good thing. And this coin will hit 15 cents in a year. $1 is the longterm target.

Accumulate and hold. Stop watching the markets 24/7

>10k DGB
>huge

nigger thats not huge

All are welcome user. If he can only afford 10K DGB, he still has more DGB than 99.9% of worlds population. And he's smart for knowing which coin to be in that will yield maximum gains.

I am humbled by your wisdom DGB brother. We shall colonize venus in the coming months.

Salud chindon!

I meant to say that DGB makes up a good chunk of my portfolio (which isn't huge).

>tfw my entire portfolio is 500k dgb bought at 100 sats

>I think it's going to drop to 250 sats before going full bull again.
Why do you think it's going down to 250? DGB hasn't reached that level in awhile.

I think he's basing it off XRP's previous trajectory, but it won't be the same because XRP is recent proof of possibility, so DGB won't have the same long dips because XRP removed a good amount of FUD.

What are you going to buy with your future 500k$?

Guess I'll get a cheap house with a VR room and a robo waifu

Thank you OP, I'm literally raking in the mullah here

Can anyone help me figure out why I can't download the fucking DGB wallet? Downloaded the bootstrap files and I can't extract them. I don't want to miss my shot here

Congrats on your lambo my dude