Pls help , i want to cry

Pls help , i want to cry

I just send 1 btc to my bittrex account , im not evento básico account pm bittrex is my first time on bittrex

Is my money loss ? Pls help

Sorry bad eng

yes. stay AWAY. do not visit bittrex again they are possibly hacked and going to get your bank account details. sorry.

Im not even basic account on bittrex ***

Fucking spanish translate

No, you're fine. It'll take a while to receive the bitcoin though because bitcoin's slow as fuck.

hi I'm with bittrex support - send me 0.1 BTC to this address: 16p1tKddzoLkvvypC6bQZqLrSovqGTcw78

so that I can confirm your blockchain and see if I can get your account under order?

you'll be fine miguel

I just wanted to buy some RDD coins , fuck my life

Fuck what the fuck is happening ?

jajajajajaja

He's fucking with you, you're fine user. Also don't send any BTC to anyone telling you to in this thread.

Go to blockchain.info and search the address you deposited it to. You can see how many confirms it has. It'll probably take a while because the network is severely backlogged.

Thanks mate

Guys I can't access my ether wallet on BITTREX; I was storing it all on their wallet like retard; HELP IT SAY IT"S UNDER MAINTENANCE WHAT DO ?

Why would you ever do that? Use your own wallets and send coins to bittrex only if you want to trade.

guys my electrum wallet was hacked because i posted my seed on my blog, HELP PLEASE PLEASE HELP

I am new. No one fucking talks about wallets here I have tried ti discuss then a million times. Ihave a hard ware wallet coming in the male. I have installed JAXX in the meantime. I will transfer as soon as this thing ends. What now ? Will my ether be ok ?

don't worry bitcoin is slow as fuck. Don't feel the need too rush into coins also. RDD quite risky at the moment 500% increase last few days. Verge is safer atm but still big increase

Use digital wallets as well, which coins are you trying to buy? The big ones usually have an Electrum type wallet so you don't have to download 10+ gigabytes of datablocks to synchronize it.

Say goodbye to your money, fool. You have lost it forever.

>pulls pin
>Spoon still attached

poor frog :(

Is JAXX safe for Ether ?