BUY DGB NOW. LAST CHANCE

Really, you guys are so fucking stupid it's literally making me upset. Last chance to buy DGB.

Buy in at ETH for $100... what's the best case scenario in 4 years, it goes up to $800? Unlikely because of the influx of new coins, but let's go further and say it reachs $2k. Wow, you've made 20x your money in 4 years, great.

DGB will go to a dollar in a year. Right now it's not even a cent but lets pretend it is.
.01 x10 = .10
.1 x 10 = 10
You've made 100x profit in a year.

If you bought in at 200 Sats, add a 5x multiplier.

You've made 500x your investment in a year.

If you invest 1k, you would have made HALF A MILLION DOLLARS IN A YEAR.

If you had invested 1k into ETH, the most you could hope to make is 20k in FOUR YEARS.

How fucking illiterate in math are you fucks? USE YOUR FUCKING HEADS GOD DAMN.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/csapac/status/795949944016355328
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg18887089#msg18887089
prntscr.com/f9s5t7
digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2017/01/10/Official-DigiByte-Road-Map-Released
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No certainty it'll reach 1$ my dude

I'm holding mate

You sold me, I buy $10,000 of your coin

There's no certainty that you won't get hit by a fucking rogue meteor today you faggot

People who speak like you are fucking retarded, it's called "INVESTING" not "guaranteed 100% will increase 500x"

No one knows anything for certain, but you have to take available information and make good decisions with it.

I believe DGB has good chances for 1$, but i'm not sure when. 2-3 years?

Dumbass can't see a sliding scale

Less, I think 1 year.

w-when is posw reaching $1?..

twitter.com/csapac/status/795949944016355328
this will moon sooner or later

>DGB will go to a dollar in a year.
B-but you said it like its certain

never because it's trash.

Ok listen up faggot, time for school.

When you look at a coin, you must ask yourself, "what is this good for, is it useful within it's field, and will it be profitable"?

If you ask those questions about shit coin POSW you will immediately dump your position.

Now take a more high status coin like Golem. Interesting concept right? Getting some hype? Getting a tiny pump here and there? It will never work, here's why.
In order for Golem to be profitable, it'll need huge companies that need computer processing power to invest. We're talking about hollywood VFX firms, military defense firms, ADOBE, render farms, tech firms, etc.

Guess what. None of them will risk their super sensitive material on some global super computing network. They all have billions and can afford their own shit and control their own security measures. Golem will only be used by university academics and some hobbiest nerds, it will never take off the way people are predicting even with brass.

DGB is a coin that is going to slide into the video gaming world, and possibly into real world transactions because of how smooth the tech behind it is. Video games are bigger than movies, they are HUGE. Use your heads when you invest.

I'm not a fucking shill, but I cannot stand by and watch you retards miss out on something that will at least, at this moment, increase your money by 200x.

Also RDD is actually taking off. I jokingly bought a tiny bit of RDD but then threw down heavily yesterday because it's so cheap. It has potential because it's literally been shilled so hard that it's been meme'd into existence as a major player. It's almost like the Trump equivalent of crypto. If that shit hits reddit, game over, and the loser is poverty.

I'm having difficulty downloading the DGB core wallet. Any idea why? I click the link and nothing happens.

Server overload due to everyone trying to get it :^)

Digusign

shipping and transportation
signing and handlig documents on the blockchain

Shit went out of beta and you can register now.
(No update from the devs like always to avoid a large hype)

Next year, DGB is rocking.
The bad thing is, if you aren't in the Telegram channel since >1-2 year you missed all the details.

The bitcointalk thread is pure shit, you won't find information there.

I'm lucky that I hopped on the board

You can download the bootstrap file:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg18887089#msg18887089

So just wait until I can download?
>tfw I bought ETH at $4 and sold at $13 because I needed the quick cash for an emergency
>tfw I could have weathered that storm and have made bank by now
Not again!

How high do you think DGB could go? According to no higher than $10?

How realistically can DGB get to $1?

Because if my calculations are correct, I would literally become a millionaire................

very realistically. hodl my friend.
I don't know about 10 in the next few years, but definitely 1 by the end of the year.

If it goes to $10 I'll be able to buy an entire airplane hangar of lambos.

So what should I invest like 600 bucks today if I can and get myself 100,000 coins? More?

I WISH I COULD DOWNLOAD THE FUCKING WALLET FUCK

I already laughed when people said Ripple will get higher then 0.01$ because of that insame coin supply.
Now they are sitting at >0.30$.....

DGB has a lot less supply and has a lot of great tech (stuff even other coins implemented afterwards).

0.10$ are definitelly possible
1$ to be honest, It wouldn't surprise me.
End of this year maybe, more like next year.

10$ is preeeetty hardcore. First let's reach 0.10$

Regardless of the highest peak.
It will multiplie a lot until end of 2017.
That is reason enough for me to hold.

I should refresh before I reply, damn double posts

you better be fucking right, just dropped everything I have on it at 350 sats

So the other day I read a facebook reply of a guy who's father works for Nintendo. he said they're talking about implenting digibyte.

be prepared for drop down to 300 or maybe lower.
Put it in an off exchange wallet and wait.

I made the rookie mistake to fuck up a lot when it was sub 100.

Buying and holding would have give me double the amount.

Don't get scared by a drop, you are not daytrading.

I downloaded the bootstrap files but I can't extract because there have been too many requests recently. So do I just have to wait until the servers clear up before I can download the wallet?

bump pls halp

In this case, let the wallet sync.
Even if it takes some time (4-5GB)

Litbit.eu has an online DGB supportive wallet, so if the digibyte wallet won't work, go to litbit.

P-PLEASE BUY DIGIBYTES!!!

But I don't even have the wallet downloaded on my desktop. When I click the link on the digibyte website it says "Waiting for available socket" in the bottom of the screen.

With the bootstrapped files, I downloaded them via ZIP extractor, but when I try to extract to a folder on my computer it can't upload the DGB Core because of too many recent requests.

So do I just have to wait until traffic clear up?

not safe

aaaah, check out the Chrome wallet!
If this works, create a backup, restore the wallet again on a 2nd device or clean you browser.

If the seed import is working, use the Chrome wallet

Tell me why it wouldn't be safe? imo it's safer to store it over there then storing it on my own not so secure PC.

Oh, the wallet ITSELF won't download.
Lol my bad.

I only have the linux installer.
And I'm pretty sure you won't download something from a random user on zhe webz.

Perfectly able to download the wallet

prntscr.com/f9s5t7

Jesus this is killing me. I really don't want to miss my chance here. Do you think I'll be able to download the wallet later on? I'm about to leave for the weekend with no wifi, kill me...

NO NO NO NO FUCKKKKK STOP IT
I want my gains NOW
why the fuck every time I buy It fucking drops
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

the fuck

do you not look at buy or sell orders..? there was a massive dump order at 353...

wtf are YOU talking about? "dump order"??

you are actually just gambling lol

dont sell it at this point you fucking nitwit, my god

take a fucking look at the order book before you buy

Just had to download via IE. For some reason Chrome is fucking up on me

>"dump order"??

holy shit.

Whatever gains you make, cash out. You are fucked.

>tfw bought into DGB at 310 sats and sold at 350 sats TWICE
Wow. This IS easy.

just sold for 4x. thanks goys
be back in after the dip coming soon

and what should I look for in the order book? don't just give me vague information

Are you guys memeing me right now? I'm super new (3 days) and all I see is memes. To be fair, I turned 0.3 btc to 0.4 in this time following memes such as RDD and FLDC, which isn't very much in crypto, but Is this for real? Should I take out the 0.1 I have in ETH for this? I WANT TO BELIEVE

bagholders

Just wondering if someone could explain why it is realstic that DGB will reach $0,10 by the end of the year?

Not going to try day trading with DGB, far too risky.

It'll moon to mars randomly in the next few days, and if you miss it, the difference will consume whatever profits you've made day trading.

Day trade RDD if you must, it's dumping now HARD.

ETH is pretty much guaranteed going to be solid gains for at least 2 years.
No you should not take out any of your money from ETH.

Stop listening to shills and buying garbage when it's extremely volatile, and in a downward trend you idiot.

Or keep listening for all I care. I want to dump my shares off at above 380 and I guess it can't be done without people like you.

Just fucking explain it asshole
how can you see a """"dump"""" order?

What about my 0.1 in RDD? All i have left after this is 0.25 btc, worth it? I won't be able to fuck around and pump/dump for the next few weeks if I do this long term stuff. Pls no shill

It's not realistic. It's shitcoin talk. Little tiny reptile brains think "ten cents isn't that much money, therefore it must be very possible".

This is the type of talk that's been identical to the pump and dump scams of penny stocks for decades. If you think "It's Different This Time ^TM" you're dumb.

HAHAHAHAHHA

thank fuck, I was wondering why trading was so easy and it turns out there are people like you just blindly buying lmao

when the fucking amount of sell orders goes from 40 btc @ 352 to 80 btc @ 353, that's a fucking dump order. theres literally 2x the volume.

If you're too retarded to read numbers, go on polo, chart at the bottom that says market depth, there's a vertical increase at 353. These are sell walls. Sell walls prevent the price from moving up.

and yet penny stocks made hundreds of thousands of people millionaires and they even made a movie about it starting Dicaprio... hmm whats your point?

do I gotta download a wallet everytime I wanna invest in shit like this?

You're retarded

that's just a sell wall
which I thought was going to be taken down because its was supposedly MOONING
FUCK

HODL. Don't have weak hands.

fucking idiot lmao, why would they move that?
that's barely a bump

the sell walls on GRC are the types that will be moved

just fucking hold it you retard, it's going to move back and forth for several hours now lmao

Bump

no, you can just keep it on the exchange; though people don't like to do that after mt gox.

If you're just day trading the coin, keep it on an exchange, wallet is waste of time.

it was moving pretty fast to 350 which made it seem like it's actually mooning so I said fuck it and jumped in. I've seen huge walls being taken down quickly during actual moon missions I guess I was wrong this time, only this time I put everything I had

it moved fast because there were no walls in the way, jesus christ. this is why you look at the order book. 33-35 were like 1-10 btc in volume.

and do you even know what fucking time it is right now? They've been setting up this pump for two days, you think they're going to moon it while China is asleep?

Someone explain to me like a 5 year old, how will DGB be used exactly? Will it simply be a global currency throughout the video gaming world?

And what do these factors tell us about the maximum 1 DGB coin could possibly be worth? How/why would DGB increase?

>They've been setting up this pump for two days

just promise me It's going to moon today senpai

Compared to other coins with no real applications beeing a 1:1 copy of already existing things, DGB IS currently undervalued.

The dev team won't release updates in masses.
The biggest chance to know whats up is due to the telegram channel.

1€ is per DGB is much.
0.1$ is definitelly realistic.

No guarantee today. 20-25 todays will guarantee you a 500%+ return though. As we get closer to transaction release DGB will increasingly rise

My recommendation for you is if you are impatient, just dump most of your funds into DGB then use your other funds for day trading in other shit coins for those instant gains

>random shitcoin gets pumped by biz
>they get it up to a nice 160
>fake news comes out about minecraft (coordinated for sure)
>biz shills this even harder to land on the moon
>biz sells out around 250-400 taking a nice 4x gain
>you buy in at 250-400 getting left with minimal profits or bags
>continue to shill said shitcoin hoping to drop bags

Thank you.

20-25 days*

how the fuck am I supposed to know exactly when?

market manipulation is more complicated than that, the same whales might pump another coin today after teasing you with DGB today, and tantalize you to sell your sell for a loss

that's how they make money

however the chart does look good for the weekend at least

For more info check the roadmap:

digibytegaminghub.com/single-post/2017/01/10/Official-DigiByte-Road-Map-Released

the only problem is everything I have is on DGB now

That's not FAIR I want to unload my bags TOO

>however the chart does look good for the weekend at least
why?

waiting for a dip over next couple hours

zoom out 4 days. completed meme triangle, legitimate pattern in stocks.

in combination with the fact that they put up fake sell walls yesterday to hoard DGB, the direction they want DGB to move is up.

Do you guys think there is a coin out there right now which will reach BTC's worth today in a few years, if so, which coin and why?

Put a buy order at 310. Am I being greedy?

Most likely ETH.

It probably won't dip that low again, but maybe?

MaidSafe

Why should I buy DGB if it's only going to reach $10? In other words, why is there a limit on how valuable DGB will become?

doubt itll go much past 320, you might get lucky though

>get on Veeky Forums after 24 hours of being too busy to be home
>get all comfy with a joint and coffee
>DGB still holding strong and looking like it's ready to flex again

Fuck yes. DGB gang forever.

Who's /comfy/ rn?

$10? Only? Dafuq.

thanks, suicide averted for now

Referring to Is that image incorrect? I haven't been able to find any other sources saying the same thing.

DGB has a strong resistance at 300 so at least this isn't your typical pump & dump shitcoin. I'm currently holding 100k which I bought early at around 150~ sats and will wait for it to go further than 1000 sats.

Oh, so comfy my brother.

because its only worth a cent now...

do you not understand how this works?

About to pack a bowl in honor of my 20% gains yesterday user

THIS WAS LITERALLY EXPLAINED IN THE ORIGINAL POST BY ME, WITH MATH. OH MY GOD.

Ok ok I get it, buy in now and ride the rocket to the moon. I'm just asking about the image in . Can we expect it to go past $10 in the future, or is that question stupid because any movement at this point is a benefit?

Well, if that image is correct, I really wouldn't know why it would not surpass $10 in a few years time.