ITS HAPPENING MYRIAD IS PUMPING

ITS HAPPENING MYRIAD IS PUMPING

I am in and ready to take off

Count me in son

OMG THIS COIN IS SO FUCKING AWESOME GONNA BUY 1000000000 OF THESE COUNT ME ON THE LAMBORGINI MOON.

I CAME!

any reason for this to pump?

this coin looks like shit t b h
I need the next RDD to put my gambling % in

nice vpns

Yeah the rdd shilling had some substance at least. These latest arent on the same level

DONT TALK LIKE THAT TO THE BEST COIN EVAR! THIS SHIT HAS THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY TECH THAT HAS GRAZED THIS DAMN PLANET. BUY NOW OR BE SORRY.

Verge and Digibyte are basically cheap knock-offs of this coin. This coin was first, is better designed, and has a more fair mining reward schedule. It's also cheaper than its imitators. Why shouldn't it pump?

Because things were happening with them. What the hell is going on with this coin besides a baseless pump

YOU HEARD THE MAN! IT WAS THE FIRST COIN TO HAVE THIS SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY! WHAT YOU DONT KNOW HOWEVER IS THAT BTC AND ETH COPIED MYRIAD... YES THIS WAS THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY!

Already bought and ready to go

You say this with sarcasm, but the tech behind it is superior to a bunch of mainstream coins atm

damn an entire 0.35btc pump, surely this will moon, bought in for $50k

THIS IS RIGHT! IT IS THE BEST TECHNOLOGY ON THIS DAMN MARKET! EVEN FUCKING MARTIANS DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS TECH! BUY NOW, BECOME THE LAMBO!

Yes boys!!!

If it's not MINEREUM then it's not important!

Multi-algo is the only real innovation out of any of these 3 coins. Centralization of mining is one of the hottest topics in Bitcoin since 2012. Myriad's answer is the most credible to date, which is why DigiByte and Verge copied it. The difference is, DigiByte is scammy, and Verge is just... poor choice of algos (x17 wtf?), very old code, and reward schedule too instamined for my tastes. Either coins are likely to see unstable gains due to poor distribution. Myriad pumps will probably be a lot more stable.

In terms of DigiByte's 'gaming' marketing... it's all just fluff. The underlying tech is what is important with coins, and DigiByte is a poor man's knock-off of Myriad.

In terms of Verge's supposed privacy features, the dev doesn't know what he's talking about. Just because you're running your wallet through TOR, it's still a utxo-based coin forked from Bitcoin with a public ledger and no built-in mixing service or anything...

YOU WILL NOT ONE BUT A MILLION LAMBOS THIS IS IT! ITS THE MOON!

Fucking this. MNE is the only smart buy right now. Look at the coinmarketcap data yourself

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! GET OUT OR BUY!

BESIDES THE TECHNO MUMBO, THIS TECH IS A GAME CHANGER IT IS 1000X FASTER THAN BITCOIN AND WILL SOON TOPPLE IT WITHIN A MONTH! MARK MY WORDS!

So? Myriad acknowledges that it's 99% the same as Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a beautiful beast, and the goal of Myriad is a hedge of bets that sha256d PoW will not be enough to defeat centralization. It's a real possibility, and Myriad has put up the best solution so far.

The difference is that DGB copied Myriad and pretended to be first...

NO SHUT UP!

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS TECH EVEN IS! IT'S BEYOND YOUR COMPHRENSION! JUST BUY AND SEE WHAT I MEAN!

You're an idiot

YES I AGREE GO GET HIM user! SOON HE WILL REALIZE THE MISTAKE HE HAS MADE!

sage this shit

DONT YOU DARE! DO YOU WANT TO OTHERS TO DIE OF PROVERTY?! HAVE YOU NO HEART! LET THE PEOPLE HAVE THE LAMBOS

What does this mean?

if you miss the instant 200% gains to be had with zclassic right now you are beyond hope (retarded)

NOTHING MASTER! SAGE MEANS WISDOM AND GOOD ADVICE! HE MEANS OUR ADVICE IS GOLDEN AND HE WILL A BILLION COINS!

it means to post without bumping
so this trash thread will die