Ethereum Hits 120$

Ethereum is going up because of hype and name value.
americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/05/19/Ethereum-Hits-120

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

250 next weekened.

Yes

I'M RICH

>It's still early lads
>doo da moon
>etc

150?

is it too late to buy eth?

Yes unless you want to take a massive amount of risk for little gains.

Was it too late to buy btc in 2014?

ETH has more than tripled in price in under a month, what's the price going to be by the end of the year?

This speed just feels ridiculous.

t. cripple bagholder

it's never too late to buy eth

it giving my the shakes, i dont want to miss out but i keep feeling like it'll fall soon

Im buying more as soon as I fucking can.

STRONG HANDS LADS, STRONG HANDS!

It won't fall. It'll dip due to low-faith morons, and then MEME MASTERS such as myself will buy it up.

Don't be a dummy. Web 3.0 is being built on top of this.

I DON'T HAVE TO LINK YOU TO THE PDF DO I???
basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper.pdf

300 by eoy
Lambos, mansions, pents, yachts, 10/10s its all gonna be real bros

i want to buy but just fucking cuck myself everytime

>$100
>i-it'll dip soon surely!
>$115
>s-soon...
>$130

for fucks sake WHAT DO I DO GOD SEND ME WISDOM.

meme triangle forming

i think itll go down...

lengthen your time horizon. All risk is mitigated partially by lengthening your time horizon.

Don't be a cuck emotional investor. Buy and hold.

10-25% of your savings

if you fail just work harder than usual for a year

but you won't fail

have faith

ffs buy and shill to newfags who don't know what's good yet

ETH is good

No because there's actual market incentive

This is market incentive and meme magic one-two punch

This is the next BTC

M I C R O $ O F T
is hedging their bets

shitting myself holding eth atm

shared my fucking earnings this week with my family and unbelievable pressure on me now, fucking fuck

idiot
Dont let anyone know
Once you cash out pay your taxes like a good little goy, then move cities "for work". Visit your family and help them out with a few hundreds here and there, but no more

no man I've only traded this shit for like 2 weeks, made 2.3k, but i'm pretty fucking sure I just got lucky as shit with XRP and ETH and a few shitcoin pumps

they're wondering if I can quit my shit parttime job (which admittedly cost me fucking 900$ last tuesday in crypto) to just day trade and have been fucking asking me every fucking day how much I made and are asking me to use their fucking money to trade too

like fuck I just got fucking lucky with like a few pumps leave me the fuck alone

Shoulda kept your mouth shut but lesson learned right

You need to explain to them that we've been in the middle of a bull run. Tell them this won't continue, lie if you have to and say some of your investments have already gone south. Don't share so much next time.

COINBASE IS A PILE OF SHIT

IVE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY BUT THE APP FAILS AT RECOGNISING MY FUCKING PASSPORT

I'M LITERALLY LOSING MONEY HERE THANKS TO MUDSHIT CODERS FROM THE 3RD WORLD

SOMEONE HAS TO PAY

Tell them trading is pretty much gambling. I mean it basically is, there's no telling if it will all come crashing down in flames someday.

>SOMEONE HAS TO PAY
Looks like it's you.

>tfw using Gemini

kek can't believe you're still using that pile of shit exchange, I get bitcoin and ethereum pre-credited whenever I transfer from my bank so I can buy it instantly at the price before it rockets.

looks like another upswing coming

idk what the problem is. I got verified within a few minutes.

You're right, dont buy. It's all empty hype.
Just like when it went from $1 to $10
and $10 to $25
and $25 to 50
50 to 90
90 to 120

Come back in 6 months then kys

>Google adopts ETH at the conference
>Thousands of NEET weeaboo virgins become millionaires

That article, literally, seems like it was written by an 8th grader. You literally could not write a more shitty article detailing ETH. Amazing these faggot journalists get paid to pump out retarded fag articles like this.

Literally counting down the days til payday so I can buy more. If you have even $10 in your bank account you are doing it wrong.

>Just lost 2 of my 20 dollars
fuck this gay coin

>Trying to day trade on something with long term tech prospects

Shiggory diggory dumb
your mum got fuktabum

> told mum to get in on ETH cause she has 40k sitting in the bank doing nothing
>shes skeptical but trusts me enough to throw 5k at it after she looks into it a bit
>shes up 30%+ already and understands its just the beginning and has prmised me she'll hodl for years
>tfw me and mum are now cryptobros and she loves me more than my siblings

feelsgoodman.jpg

>coinbase won't fucking accept credit card
>transaction says successful but nothing shows pending with bank, nothing pending in coinbase, no money being exchanged anywhere
>buy 1.071 eth with debit card on Gemini
>just paid off credit card in full so no debit left l
>can't get on eth while it's still affordable

Fuck this gay earth

Hopefully a little dip is forming. Will by up more before it goes full MEth.

Consider linking your bank account.

should have told her to pay off her mortgage

im liking the frequency of this gif on biz

Nice user. I got my wife's mother to spend $200 when it was $20 and I'm just storing it away in a wallet on my computer for her cause she doesn't know shit about computers.

It's the first thing I've ever really been able to bond with her about. Feels good making gains for family.

I linked my bank account but that doesn't help if all my account money was put into paying off my credit cards in full

Whatever I had left I bought 1 eth with on Gemini

Looks like Indians invested

>start with 7.5ETH at 40€
>up to 18ETH at 110€
W-will I make it?

No, you missed ETH at >2$

Guess I'm going back to pump'n'dump shitcoins after the 22nd.

this
I cleared out my bank account yesterday to go all in on eth

it payed off, since I made $600 in 24 hours alone.

Where can I buy some ETH with money in my checking account right now? Coinbase is making me wait 10 fucking days and Kraken wants me to verify my address.

So you're actually almost done pumping and will dump soon so everyone should get out, gotcha.

Yeah, I bet my 39 ETH will crash the price when I dump it.

I got ~1k€ out of it if I cash out now, I'll probably wait till the 22nd though.

So you want to convince someone stupid and blinded by greed to buy that 39eth so you can see if they pump it higher trying to game you but they bought the bait and you dump a lot of eth, gotcha.

dump'n'pump is rarely seen pretending to be pump'n'dump, brilliant, everyone might want to leave eth

Ask her out on a date

You got me man

Volume looks good.
It will hit $150 by next week.

Honestly at this point I think $150 was a very low estimate. The events next week haven't even started yet and the price is already $130. I think we could be looking at close to $200 this time next week.

Is the current eth pump over? Or should it rise more till monday? I wanna hodl but fucking btc is mooning