This is literally the only time I would recommend buying at the ATH

This is literally the only time I would recommend buying at the ATH.

It's going to soar anons. You need to get in right now if you haven't already.

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's no use telling the no coiners - once a no coiner always a no coiner. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Even a dog will stop coming back if you beat it enough.

That's what the legacy economy is doing to them. Let's give the pups a new home.

Come home puppers.

ATH or ETH?

tbqh every crypto returns to its ATH at some point, even shitcoins like ltc, it just took it 3 years lol

But yeah, you cant go wrong with ethereum, the worst thing that can happen is if it goes sideways and not upwards

The pump is over.. I'll wait a few days until it drops down $20.

Coin base is giving me an unknown error and I'm fucking raging

Tonight was the night I get into crypto but it isn't happening

How long do I have left?

It signed me out and won't let me sign in thank God I transferred all my funds to my wallet. Fuck coinbase

This, just sold all mine at $127 and watching it drop for a good buy opportunity
For now I'm hoping my LTC will go somewhere

>Shilling for dip this hard
Never change Veeky Forums

Can someone give me a quick rundown on ETH to me before I invest? Also, if I had to choose one, should I invest more in ETH or BTC?

It's already down $5 shlomo shekelstein. Did you just get into this yesterday? It always dips.

>He holds for months/years at a time without spending every hour of every day stressing out over the graphs in a futile attempt to maximize his gains
Touché, buddy, it's already dipping

STEP ONE DONT USE COINJEW

BTC is only currency. ETH is the future.

I was a no coiner for years due to skepticism and finally became a coiner very recently.

The time was right, I had a good chunk of change, The ad industry is about to be revolutionized through an attention token built on top of ETH, ETH is going to the moon

ETH my dudes

ETH

Why is it the future lmao, it's just another shitcoin, like all the other shitcoins

Except it's not even a shitcoin or currency

kek

??? how did this get memed into success and how long for crash

Bitcoin will always be superior to ETH, and I don't even own any BTC

coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd

my dudes u r dumb, just hold em 4 years

youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo

This is why

THIS..... THIS IS LITERALLY ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ETHERIUM. THE ALLIANCE!

You can't destroy google, and I really really doubt people are going to start using a browser, for the sole purpose of collecting attention tokens

I think it will pump well, recieve a small amount of use and probably hold a small community of users

that's about it though

Why is this board called Veeky Forums its 100% shitcoin threads.

>meme pictures

damn, better tell the Nexus(nxs) marketing team to get on this shit when they start charging through

>ETH
>shitcoin

Shitcoins give out mad returns, it's simple as that man. Go where the money is.

eth will always be a shitcoin, when it collapses and sags for eternity remember this

what coin wont collapse?

> sold at 108
> up to 120
> bought back in at 118

Smh lads. Missed out on 40 quid there.

Not selling again.

> tfw only holding 1.7 eth