What can I do with $40?

What can I do with $40?
Whats the best option?

Buy $40 worth of ether and sit on it. Buy one of those kids lambos for 6 year olds in 4 years.

/thread

brows Veeky Forums until you tag along a pump and dump

Don't listen to this fag. Buy some cheaper coin where you can get higher gains. Look at the top 20 and buy one of those.

Reputable listing for top 20?

I have 40 usd on btc-e which i got from a friend.
I cant find shitcoins like dgb or golem or all xrp on it
How do i transfer my shit amount of money to other places?

What said

Just put it all on ETH and do NOTHING else. The kids on here pump and dumping require a 15 hour a day neet life and they're chasing pennies here and there. If you ever get more money in the near future put that on ETH as well.

Seriously, just invest and SIT. Don't think about it. Don't try to monitor the dips and moon missions. ADD investors like many here are playing the instant gratification game on shitcoins but it's just straight gambling with pennies until somebody gets lucky.

Shill

if OP only has $40 he's probably a NEET, that's more than enough free time to trade and watch pump and dumps in real time.

Op here.
I have time

Buy 2g of butane hash oil

Buy MNE and make +1000% or more over the next few weeks.

what i wouldnt give to get wax at that price. i live one state over from fucking colorado, what gives? tempted to drive myself some home.

Right now, hemp coin. Put all of your 40 dollars in there.

bitbean

How much of a hell is it dealing with your profits from crypto come tax time? I almost want to try crypto but I feel like I'd be in over my head if I did

I signed up to coinbase but it's not letting me sell my bitcoin because i'm in Canada.. How do I get my money out?

>What can I do with $40
buy an ebook to learn or increase your skills.

Buy low sell high

Then when your low sell high