Alright boys and girls it's time to stop being a fucking retard and a poorfag this is your last fucking chance to...

alright boys and girls it's time to stop being a fucking retard and a poorfag this is your last fucking chance to finally have that car you want or not have to worry about your future of being a poorfag mopping floors the rest of your life. ITS TIME TO BUY REDDCOIN ITS AN INVESTMENT god damn it you idiots.

do your research on it and you'll see it's a great investment. I'm not telling you to blow your life savings but you have to be reasonable and take this risk if you want the life you dream of

not today

its over senpai, pumped and dumped

Did someone call me?

The pump started at 4 sat. It's still hovering around 17/18 that is not considered dumped.

Buy REDDCOIN or get the fuck out and kiss your chances of ever getting a lambo goodbye

Deader than a double nigger with double AIDS.

>those sell walls
>16 sat bid is 1.9 BTC
Yeah, go away shill.

hahahhah what do you think this is,DGB??

You're an idiot if you think it's dumped. it's basically at the start like every other coin and it's prime time

DGB has great potential too. I have 5MM in it and on RDD both of these coins are going to make our wealth
you guys have to stop being idiots cause anyone with a brain can see it's going to go up.

I believe you user.

RDD, is stillborn though it might "awaken" I doubt it.

DGB has good pitch with the gaming market, though the future is unclear... so it's 50/50. We will see if it gets popular.

I completely agree but you've guys have helped me so much already I feel like this is an opportunity for all of us to grow after seeing many on some posts stating they been entering late.

nothing to lose but everything to gain

I have been shilling this coin decently hard on reddit.

I'm spreading my shill to other subreddits tonight

repeat after me brethren:

NO PROFIT TAKING UNTIL 30
FAITH WILL BE REWARDED HANDSOMELY
ALSO THIS SHIT IS ACTUALLY KINDA COOL

the reddit tip bot chrome extension already works. it works well. I've personally used it multiple times. Don't listen to fud too much. Can't say how god Redd-ID will be, but honestly I'm already sold at this point.

United we stand

Redd-ID aka decentralized tipping on all major social media platforms is going to be released any day now. When that gets released and it gets listed on Poloniex a lot of anons are gonna want some rope

Couldn't agree more senpai'n'cheese

Over the last two days I have watched this coin crack the top 100, then jump up 30 spots

It was ranked in the 60's earlier today by total volume, now back out to 92 atm

Looks like there's been some dumped for sure, but we can certainly keep this up

Let's inform /r/The_Donald about RDD. Can anyone throw together some memes of MAGA merch with Reddcoin logos on them? Tipping others for quality shit posts and dank memes? LETS GO BOYS

The Ripple market has already seemed to snatch them

You know when I see memecoins and shit I think only a retard can fall for shit now that I think of it it's the best way to get a retardto succeed. the majority dont know shit about what an actual chart looks like and how it works because they assume a single dip means it's dumped especially with RDD having so much potential

selling a few million if it hits 25 but the hype looks to be over. just buy back in when it's ~8 again

>PLEASE PLEASE buy my bags at this high. the sell orders are pouring in and my mom will be so mad if she finds out I spent $50 on this.

I literally mop floors for a living.

Help me Obi-wan RDD, you're my only hope!

Maybe we need to look at the image again. There you go user. Hope I really made you think this time.

Hey im a fucking retard, how do I generate that for different coins ?

What's the all time high for this?

Run MIT's fast fourier transform software on the time-trajectory based autoregressive integrated moving average.

> bought RDD on ATH
>1314 dollars

Man you could had bought this shitcoin for that amount for just over a hundred dollars. Why nigga why?!

>This is your last chance
Amateur tier shilling

wait, so should I change all my xrp to reddcoin and then just divide it aferwards? help a kid out boyz

That's the current worth of the amount of RDD I own, mah nigga. Not what I paid for it.

nigga my bad, carry on then my bling bling nigga.

Ching Ching. Up 200%

remember how milocoin had the 'i aint gay but 5c per milocoin is 5c per milocoin?' that's effective shilling imo. you console the growing disppointment of the coin's userbase with something that they can imagine. they'll think about their lives would be changed with .50 per milocoin. it's very effective!

>Let's inform /r/The_Donald about RDD. Can anyone throw together some memes of MAGA merch with Reddcoin logos on them? Tipping others for quality shit posts and dank memes? LETS GO BOYS

That would be perfect if t_d weren't shuttered right now.... she's private till midnight it looks like. I think they were getting a little spicy in there for reddit's taste or something, lost some mods

ITT: people not remembering its on Weibo.

Once the IDs are added then camgirls with social media accounts can "reward" their donors easier. I predict this will be a .50 coin at least if it hits a major exchange. I got in early so I'm pretty excited. I've literally spent more on vidya this year than I've spent for my rdd.

Another point, the video from the devs is not good for r_donald/the_donald because it actually shows Bernie Sanders.

Shill this to lefties NOT to rd. Sanders is literally on the ad. right below Mexican Abe Lincoln.

>not holding long term
>not even researching ReddCoin's background
It's basically Dogecoin 2.0. It has all the DOGE community stuff (tipping, PoS to discourage P&Ds , a way of incentivizing active tipping, etc) built into the coin itself. It also has a basically blank slate right now with some tipping enhancements coming down the pipe.

AKA you're a total faggot if you think that using this as a pump and dump is a wise idea. In fact, your stupidity just made me buy 10,000 more REDD.

Yeah, RDD is for sane people. Shill MILO to /r/the_donald and /pol/.

>inb4 ban because i triggered the alt right