Biz, I'm so tired. Give me your best long term coin (and reasons why), and I'll throw 100$ in it...

Biz, I'm so tired. Give me your best long term coin (and reasons why), and I'll throw 100$ in it. I just wanna put some money in a coin and not think about it for awhile. No PnDs, they're too exhausting.

xrp or dgb desu

ETH

ETH
Large corporate interest

Dgb xby and ETH the godcoin

posW.

Out of dgb, xby, xry, and eth, which one has the most potential for growth?

Can't go wrong with these.

If you're going to do it right at this very moment go with xrp it's dipping.

I'm going to probably say ETH and XRP is a second (it's dipping really far down so I would wait to see if it crashes further).

Someday ETH may be 1k so at least with that $100 you'll have 1k someday.

Thanks guys. I just got 100$ of XRP. I just want a good night's sleep.

Xrp is centralized trash and manipulated dumbass

DGB probably has the most potential for growth, it also has potential to go nowhere. Meanwhile with ETH I'd say that 5x within a year is a safe bet.

>nearly everyone says ETH
>one of the people saying XRP says not right now, it might dip further
>thanks guys I just bought XRP
You're going to panic sell when it falls further aren't you?

With the big drop in LTC, does anyone think that might be a good bet in the next month?

A good long term coin has a good dev team, great whitepaper, retains/gains its value:

BTC
ETH
LTC
GNT
STRAT
WAVES
DASH

Riskier coins could have bigger gains, but may not be as safe:

DGB
XRP
...etc.

Remember, 90% of alts you shouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. You're better off putting your money in good projects (good whitepaper/devs)

I cashed out all my profits already at a peak, I bought it a week ago, so I'm not losing anything. I already have some eth, but I'm curious to see where xrp goes.

Not unless we start hearing about LTC actually being used for something.

So I'm gonna imagine you're holding til January 2018.

SC and DGB. Both have top 10 potential. Or XEM/ETH if you want to be safe.

STEEM about to pump expect 140% overnight

Sia, XRP

Ignore the ETH holders who are looking for their own greater fools.

Shit I sold for only 10% profit at 55000 sats. Why do I have such weak hands.

>tfw ETH tied up in gemini so I can't buy any altcoin since coinbase instant buy doesn't work

Any reasoning behind the increase?

Also, my xrp order never went through (thanks, buttrex), so I just cancelled it and just gonna focus on ETH. Thanks again.

Okay let's say you've got 1k to burn

Do you go the safe route with ETH or play for the moon with DGB?

Honestly, I'm at the point where I'm just going with the flow. I already have a ton of dgb, but not as much eth.

Maybe DGB or GNT

Lots of support for Golem across the board. Doesn't matter if it's ETH, BTC, LTC or XRP shills talking shit and FUD about each others coins, everyone with half a brain also has a long term stake in GNT in their protfolios.

Look at all the successful blockfolio threads. All the respectable portfolios 20k+ has GNT in it.

Fucking moron. 30mins into the thread and only 1 or 2 opinions and you settle on a position.
If oyu had even half a brain you would have let the thread run for a day and seen where it was at.

This is why you only have $100

I just said I'm kinda not doing anything at the moment. I cancelled my order and I'm just going.

If you want long term, like real long term then i think GNT is the way to go. As a set and forget like you said.
Doesn't sound like that's what you're going to do though.

If this thread is still up by tomorrow, I'll come to a decision.

>Lots of support for Golem across the board

Please elaborate.

Btw where do you guys get your info about these coins?

eth

Ew, why would I buy a big heavy bag of beans? Especially after its already run off?

Lelel @ people saying xrp

Well I mean, a lemonade stand run by retards that keep 90% of the money investors give them technically has a ton of potential for growth

You are here